• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Despicable, Cunning and Cheating Certis Officer!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed.You can aLso see these siao mata wannabees on our roads riding their Honda Wings in white Long sLeeved
shirts and dark pants..macham TP.Knn..:cool:

Their expressway squad also now drives Subaru keeping a keen watch on errant motorists.. These farkers are the '' Siao On the Ball '' type.. More worse are the Yaya Kelings from Malaysia employed here as Cisco officers.. They'll smile at you and slyly give you a ticket..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their expressway squad also now drives Subaru keeping a keen watch on errant motorists.. These farkers are the '' Siao On the Ball '' type.. More worse are the Yaya Kelings from Malaysia employed here as Cisco officers.. They'll smile at you and slyly give you a ticket..
Heard many of our TPs' empLoyed are aLso MaLaysians ?..damned good move, knowing how much MaLaysians hated
Sinkie drivers in their countries; hence these MaLaysian TPs' aLso bo pan chan to book our errant drivers
without any kumcheng kong..:cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Relevant point! What happen to the grace period? No grace in unforgiving Singapore?

There shouldn't be a grace period in the first place. Those who want to avoid fines can simply obey the rules.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Despicable, Cunning and Cheating Certis Officer![/h]
PostDateIcon.png
October 22nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

Officer-Taking-Photo-with-me-squatting-beside-my-number-plate-taking-photo-of-him1.jpg
Officer Taking Photo with me squatting beside my number plate, taking photo of him!

Hi TR Emeritus,
After you have exposed the Certis for what they really are, I want to bring to everyone’s attention another Certis officer who is definitely cheating on the job and victimizing drivers whereever he goes!
I was stopping my pick-up at a double-yellow side road at Novena Square to drop off a box to a waiting customer on the front door. I wish to reiterate that I was STOPPING, not PARKING. By stopping, I did not switch off my engine and turned on my hazard lights. I walked about 30 metres, literally, away from my pick-up and passed the box to my customer, who opened the box and checked its contents, etc.
Then I saw the Certis officer stopping in front of my pick up and taking out his gadget, as always if these people, threatening to make a ticket booking. I shouted from my side at him, “Brother, coming coming!” He looked away and cunningly avoided my direction but nevertheless we made eye contact and he knew I was the driver. This is just within 1,2 minutes from the time I left the vehicle.
When I quickly walked back, he gave me a booking ticket! I asked him what is wrong, I was just a short distance ways dropping off a box and I signaled to him already? He said I was not supposed to park there. I told him that it was a double-yellow line, meant for loading and unloading! I further questioned him whether he knows what the traffic rules are! He fumbled for a while and just said that I was not supposed to leave the vehicle, EVEN THOUGH I was unloading! I couldn’t the that crap and told him that I was not taking the ticket! He said nevermind, he has already recorded and I will have to pay or go appeal! HE THEN HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME TO MOVE AWAY SO HE CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF MY VEHICLE ON THE DOUBLE-YELLOW LINE! I was thinking, What the FXXK?! I refused to move away and told him that if he wants to take a picture, he has to take a picture with me, the driver, beside my number plate! I want to show LTA that the driver was present during the booking and I definitely DID NOT refuse to drive off if told, nor was I PARKING. So he had no choice but to take a picture of my vehicle, with me squatting beside of my number plate taking a photo of him taking a photo of me!
Officer-Taking-Off-after-I-shamed-him-in-public-300x224.jpg
He then quickly ran off, but not without me giving him a good piece of my mind! He didnt even bother to book the rest of the vehicles parking on double-yellow lines opposite my side road! I also took a photo of him taking off in his vehicle, FBF7080S!
Naturally, a few people walked up to be “kaypoh” and a security guard there told me that this Certis officer was always just hiding behind the building and waiting for victims! So he was actually waiting for the durian to drop!
I hope that TRE will ask LTA a few critical questions below on behalf of all road users in Singapore:
1. Can the Certis officer make a ticket booking, without first taking a picture of the vehicle?
2. Can the Certis officer make a booking immediately, without a grace period of even 1 minute? He literally hopped off his bike and started pressing his gadget to book, without even switching off his bike’s engine!
3. Can the Certis officer hide in a corner and wait for victims to “fall into the trap”? This is exactly what this Certis officer had done, and we know for sure that it is a common practice of these bunch of predators!
4. Last but not least, is this Certis officer a Singaporean?!!! I will reconsider whether to let this case go and pay the fine if this Certis officer is a SINGAPOREAN!!! I will let TRE readers be the witness! If not, I will definitely get a lawyer to fight it out, because I just CANNOT STAND being conned by a foreigner ANYMORE!
Regards,

David
Editor’s note:
* Normally, you can visit their office and lodge an appeal with the officer in-charge and explain your situation. In some situation, the alleged offence can be NFAed or NODed.
** It is not advisable to argue or make things difficult to/for any officers of the law because they have the law on their side. Explain your situation if you can, but if in your opinion, they are being unreasonable, try to get particulars of witnesses and take photos (if it’ll help prove your case) and then go through the proper procedure and file a formal complaint with the relevant agency. This is the best route to take.
*** In any case, we have fwded this letter to LTA.

to and from you walk 30 metres and let your customer check , i think in total it is definitely more than a minute. why don't you arrange for ur customer to pick the parcel from your vehicle instead. it is a long story and you have commited a traffic offence. period. you may appeal and please don't blame it on the cisco traffice warden.

MKPKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
On one hand,they announced to the world to give u $50 or $100 food voucher and on the other hand they take back by parking fine.This is an unforgiving Singapore Incorporated,no 2nd chance,u die is your business.

This is an evil that we are now blaming the 60% for all these inconveniences as well as unhappiness because there isn't any justice.

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
only 1 guy here in this entire thread gets it.

The Certis guy gets PAID for every additional ticket he writes. Period. He does not care whether you did or did not flout the rules. That is completely irrelevant.

If someone gets paid extra for every ticket he writes, does one expect him to be honest? Gullible.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst Outsource Certis being over zealous are hiding on top of bridges behind potted flowers
with their cameras pointing towards on coming traffic, bang! bang! gotcha!!

The last time ppl complaint, the Polis chief agreed and its was published in ST no more overhead
cameramen from now on!! they have short memory and forgotten already!! Just like the 60% who
voted Papaya being screwed over and over again...song!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i remembered the TP chief said it was meant for deterrence effect........guess they change chief liao..........so that previous guy said one no paikai already.

this type Certis kena knock down by lorry also no one go forward to help.......leave by roadside to die

The worst Outsource Certis being over zealous are hiding on top of bridges behind potted flowers
with their cameras pointing towards on coming traffic, bang! bang! gotcha!!

The last time ppl complaint, the Polis chief agreed and its was published in ST no more overhead
cameramen from now on!! they have short memory and forgotten already!! Just like the 60% who
voted Papaya being screwed over and over again...song!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only 1 guy here in this entire thread gets it.

The Certis guy gets PAID for every additional ticket he writes. Period. He does not care whether you did or did not flout the rules. That is completely irrelevant.

If someone gets paid extra for every ticket he writes, does one expect him to be honest? Gullible.

That is correct. The thing is he's also supposed to give the tickets according to the law. Yes he doesn't care whether that guy did or did not follow the law cos he wants to meet his quota but the story from the driver helps to alert and public and the higher authorities on this practice. After this story i think he might need to find a new spot to catch drivers or probably cook up a better excuse to give a ticket.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows what is the quota and how much is the commission? If it's worth my while i might sign up.........i know all the places to rake in a pile......

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought quota is a myth? why i say so?

reason being, if one whole month, all drivers so good never break any traffic law, then all the wardens will only get basic pay..

but i do agree that the cisco wardens are all fuckers now. not like last time, they will wallk around the cars, alerting the kopi aunties that they are here. then kopi auntie will be shouting 'carpark lai liao!', all will run.

now is, they park their motorbike behind the last row of car, then go snip photos. no warning, no nothing..

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There shouldn't be a grace period in the first place. Those who want to avoid fines can simply obey the rules.

Why not? We are humans not robots. I can think of many scenarios where people with a heart gives the benefit of the doubt to fellow human beings, notwithstanding the rules. A grace period ought to be given on a case-by-case basis. It doesn't hurt to be compassionate unless in this case, the officer is toting up to fill his daily quota.