• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

delivery man lives on lorry with pregnant Vietnamese wife

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reality of life in sinkie land ... a first world country but locals are not given priority to have a roof over their heads ... Foreigners like the PR came in and could immediately get bank loans or with own cash to set up home in HDB flats, Govt subsidized flats built originally for locals but finally sold like vegetables to foreigners to own.

What kind of Govt is this?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reality of life in sinkie land ... a first world country but locals are not given priority to have a roof over their heads ... Foreigners like the PR came in and could immediately get bank loans or with own cash to set up home in HDB flats, Govt subsidized flats built originally for locals but finally sold like vegetables to foreigners to own.

What kind of Govt is this?

no different from the many city, county and state govs in wealthy california. the problem is not a lack of shelter or housing for the homeless and destitute. cities across the state provide homeless shelters with bed, bath and food, but nobody shows up! the reason is these losers and bums would rather remain free and unsupervised in their own encampments or makeshift cover in order to smoke weed, take drugs, drink alcohol, and pee, shit and trash wherever they wish. in a shelter or shared room provided by gov agencies, they cannot get along with other homeless bums and end up in fights, animosities and violence. they form cliques and gangs who are familiar and gell with one another, and they don't want to be split up by going to a shelter which imposes the condition of breaking up groups into individuals before they are assigned beds. it's just like any online forums. it's human tribal instincts at work when they have nothing to show for. but when it comes to personal possessions, they are extremely protective of their trashy and meager belongings.

i know of 3 encampments near my neighborhood, and i'm fully aware of how they live, what they do to eek out a living, and their struggles to survive. it's a stark contrast to the high tech, state of the art, luxurious lifestyles in sillycon valley whether either you have it or you have nothing.

homeless tent right next to the spanking new city hall of san jose, heart of sillycon valley.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you want more images? i'll give you more. i'm doing my own documentary of homeless encampments across the bay area from sf to sj. one family with young kids live in a van for years and have to park their van in different spots in order to evade authorities. a chap parks his bus in a quiet area in my neighborhood, and he sublets seats on his bus to 2 families. another chap is luckier with an rv. his family roams around the neighborhood for water from yard taps and food from trash bins.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you want more images? i'll give you more. i'm doing my own documentary of homeless encampments across the bay area from sf to sj. one family with young kids live in a van for years and have to park their van in different spots in order to evade authorities. a chap parks his bus in a quiet area in my neighborhood, and he sublets seats on his bus to 2 families. another chap is luckier with an rv. his family roams around the neighborhood for water from yard taps and food from trash bins.

any good bum whores and bum fucking videos around?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He ought to upgrade his skills - go get a forklift license and immediately see a good raise. If I am him, I will go get myself a crane license which will further increase his employability. Till cannot, go pimp his viet Wife.