• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

delivery man lives on lorry with pregnant Vietnamese wife

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a minute...

He dun have a house and yet still go and marry and going to have a baby...

i dun understand... he will have a family even without having a house first..

from his story..his wife is more of a hindrance than a convenience.

Dumb mangina who is so needy of a pussy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the old days people would live in the shop houses they owned. Their businesses & home was the same & it saved them $. This was made illegal by the PAP.

Never understood why the PAP didn't allow people to stay in their places of businesses?
It lead to the downtown core being dead at night.

and yet stupid ball-less sinkies still vote for the one who screw them..

12832440_821346934637055_373749906525099101_n.jpg

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take my hat off him. At least he doesn't camp in East Coast park and don't own a shitty pigeon hole.

jw5

Loyal
wait a minute...

He dun have a house and yet still go and marry and going to have a baby...

i dun understand... he will have a family even without having a house first..

from his story..his wife is more of a hindrance than a convenience.

Dumb mangina who is so needy of a pussy.

He is really damn needy, he should have gone for botox treatment instead, it would have rejuvenated him and made him feel less insecure. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also expect the PAP gov't to clamp down on this couple because they are getting away from paying $$$ to the gov't:rolleyes:

We all already know, right? how can the PAP Government be so kind?...they can tax you for carbon emission tax on a electric car that gets its electricity off the wall, who gets its electricity from the power station, who uses methods of electricity generation that produces carbon....ha ha ha ha

So, what is not possible? like the local saying, you want to 'steal eat' from them...no way!:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simple. Would you rather go hungry before slaughtered or be well fed and happy? No brainer really. :cool:

I would rather suffer first than being slaughter.. After a period of suffering g, I learn to be happy and sufficient, and eventually not being slaughter..

I am not a sheep.. Only sinkie mangina losers are sheep.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather suffer first than being slaughter.. After a period of suffering g, I learn to be happy and sufficient, and eventually not being slaughter..

I am not a sheep.. Only sinkie mangina losers are sheep.

Can sheep survive in the wild? Of course not. Sheep live sheep lives. Wolf live wolf lives. Such is the law of nature. You cannot blame sheep for not being wolves, can you? :confused:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOMAD: Mr Wang eats and sleeps on the back of his lorry with his wife, who is four months pregnant. They cook using a portable stove and sleep on cardboard that doubles as a bed. (PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO)

A 44-year-old delivery man who has been living on his lorry with his pregnant wife hopes to rent a room in time for his baby.

"

What a fucking bum. 44 years old and he can't even give his wife a proper roof over her head. Pregnant some more!

What a fucking loser!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We Chinks are trailer park trash when we fall on hard times and have to live on lorries. Just change the guy to a m&d or shitskin and the outcome will be different. This is fucking ridiculous and that's why I call this the Chinese dog syndrome.

I will promote you to a higher Chinese dog level. You deserve the promotion. Woof!

Finally found out it's you who is the clone of chinese dog.

Use wrong nick to post?
Also your harping on m&ds and shitskins reminds of another esteemed moniker.
Anyways there's nothing chink bashing about my statement.....if anything trailer trash has origins as derogatory term for angmos not chinks.
You're barking up the wrong tree

What a moron that nigger is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry. I was just trying to be helpful by saving you some time from typing your usual crap out.

Please forgive me.

:confused: Wtf are you writing about. I don't post any of that. You got your clones mixed up and now you are writing this crap here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truck uses coil spring or leaf spring. If leaf, maybe too much noise and a bit rigid when making love. If coil, then more comfortable.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all already know, right? how can the PAP Government be so kind?...they can tax you for carbon emission tax on a electric car that gets its electricity off the wall, who gets its electricity from the power station, who uses methods of electricity generation that produces carbon....ha ha ha ha

So, what is not possible? like the local saying, you want to 'steal eat' from them...no way!:biggrin:

So many Sporeans have voted with their feet & left for greener pastures.

These ex-Sporeans tell me there is no future in Spore for them or their kids. Many Sporeans now in their 40's are now finding out the "hard truth". For those 55+ they are doubly fu**** because they cannot touch their CPF.

Yet the PAP won the last GE:eek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fuck is this loser trying to pro-create and pass on his inferior genes?