• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defending our Nation's Cover Values

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by "even if there are, there are not"?

What do you mean by "temporarily lose their party membership"?

:confused:

Many probably "fit the bill" and one is the chap who was asked by Scroobal if he was with NSP but no one clarified.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you mean by "even if there are, there are not"?

What do you mean by "temporarily lose their party membership"?

:confused:

HAHA! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I'm sorry, but I didn't expect stuff like "hahaha" to be answer except from Ti Lik. You posed the question and allegation first. If you're unable to defend your position with anything more than "hahaha", may I friendily and humbly suggest you think twice first next time.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I'm sorry, but I didn't expect stuff like "hahaha" to be answer except from Ti Lik. You posed the question and allegation first. If you're unable to defend your position with anything more than "hahaha", may I friendily and humbly suggest you think twice first next time.

I laugh because I don't think I should answer you else the worms will crawl out of the cans which is already showing signs. :wink:

While I appreciate people like you and Locke who may use nicks/monikers in forums but nevertheless, brave enough to admit your party membership here, but many people are that forthcoming and truthful at least. Membership could suddenly disappear when ask. Thus, isn't this "even if they are, they will be not"?

I will leave it at that. Just stating a simple observation here.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yep. Don't have to gain my sympathy. All humans are capable of lying. Tell me something else.

Oh no, I don't sympathize those who lie just feel that they are stupid to tell lies in thinking that others will not know the truth, that's all.

Goh Meng Seng