• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @zhihau, NOW is YOUR CHANCE to finally TRANSFORM @ginfreely (or should I say "Madam Very Kind Lady"?) into an HONOURABLE WOman of HER WORD!!!

Do you WANT @zhihau to BAN @ginfreely from posting in @jw5's "Classic Forum Replies" thread?

• Total voters

jw5

Loyal
her pervasive and persuasive powers and perseverence can be harnessed, redirected, and unleashed on those and their clones attacking the admin by spamming and repeating bs on this site to destroy it. they include and are not limited to capamerica, imhdoctor, londoncabby, qanonsg, redbull313, republicunt, shockshiok, and a bunch of screwbola’s clones. that screwbola still hasn’t gotten over the embarassment that the admin bohiu shim. plus shenanigans from sph and hwz who have been trying to take down this site for a long time.

There is one piece of the puzzle that you have not figured out. :rolleyes:
This is actually a great idea. :thumbsup:
Unfortunately there is no execution plan. :frown:

jw5

Loyal
she’s into cancer cure for now thus no chance of whacking the morons. moreover the morons dare not engage her. they are afterall fucking cowards.

I thought she was into making money by investing in cancer cure companies. Then again I am a cynic. :biggrin:
Btw, imho, there is only one fucking cowardly moron using multiple monikers. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she was into making money by investing in cancer cure companies. Then again I am a cynic. :biggrin:
Btw, imho, there is only one fucking cowardly moron using multiple monikers. :wink:
Ya should learn from Jeff Bezos’s early investments in companies seeking cancer cure that have made money indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It sounds like Jeff Bezo made his money early in life. I read somewhere that Warren Buffet made 95% of his money after 65 years of age. :thumbsup:
Warren buffet is lucky with good genes to drink coke every day and still alive to make big bucks after 65.

Reactions: jw5

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And everybody sees him as an investment guru. What a nice life! :thumbsup:
He is definitely an investment guru but he ownself said he is lucky too to be born a white man in USA. Only he was groomed by his father on investing, his sister did not have the same chance in life as him.

jw5

Loyal
He is definitely an investment guru but he ownself said he is lucky too to be born a white man in USA. Only he was groomed by his father on investing, his sister did not have the same chance in life as him.

His late elder sister did quite well. :thumbsup:

from wikipedia:

Doris Eleanor Buffett (February 12, 1928 – August 4, 2020) was an American philanthropist also known as the 'retail' philanthropist and the founder of The Sunshine Lady Foundation, The Learning By Giving Foundation, and The Letters Foundation which she co-founded alongside her younger brother, billionaire Warren Buffett.[1][2] She was the daughter of Leila (Stahl) and U.S. politician and stockbroker Howard Homan Buffett. Doris Buffett intended to give all of her money away before she died

1623852509595.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
His late elder sister did quite well. :thumbsup:

from wikipedia:

Doris Eleanor Buffett (February 12, 1928 – August 4, 2020) was an American philanthropist also known as the 'retail' philanthropist and the founder of The Sunshine Lady Foundation, The Learning By Giving Foundation, and The Letters Foundation which she co-founded alongside her younger brother, billionaire Warren Buffett.[1][2] She was the daughter of Leila (Stahl) and U.S. politician and stockbroker Howard Homan Buffett. Doris Buffett intended to give all of her money away before she died

View attachment 113834
Ya she is lucky too thanks to warren Buffett.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/25/why...annual-letter-like-it-is-for-his-sisters.html

Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholdersis considered a must-read for investors.

Buffett aims to make the letter accessible as well as informative, and he’s careful not to include too much jargon. To keep it readable, he writes the letter as if he’s talking to his two sisters

“It’s ‘Dear Doris and Bertie’ at the start and then I take that off at the end,” Buffett told CNBC’s Becky Quick in an exclusive interview on “Squawk Box” on Monday.

That’s because, for Doris and Bertie, “Berkshire is pretty much their whole investment.” And although they’re smart, Buffett says, his sisters are “not active in business, so they’re not reading about it every day. I pretend that they’ve been away for a year and I’m reporting to them on their investment.”

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
Ya she is lucky too thanks to warren Buffett.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/25/why...annual-letter-like-it-is-for-his-sisters.html

Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholdersis considered a must-read for investors.

Buffett aims to make the letter accessible as well as informative, and he’s careful not to include too much jargon. To keep it readable, he writes the letter as if he’s talking to his two sisters

“It’s ‘Dear Doris and Bertie’ at the start and then I take that off at the end,” Buffett told CNBC’s Becky Quick in an exclusive interview on “Squawk Box” on Monday.

That’s because, for Doris and Bertie, “Berkshire is pretty much their whole investment.” And although they’re smart, Buffett says, his sisters are “not active in business, so they’re not reading about it every day. I pretend that they’ve been away for a year and I’m reporting to them on their investment.”

Just read this online today:

Jeff Bezos’ ex-wife MacKenzie Scott slams US wealth gap as she gives away $2.7 billion​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is not just lucky, but by giving away money like this, it also shows something about her character. :thumbsup:
Well then the fact that she was not that philanthropic when married to richest billionaire also said something right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could have been that he was in control of the money then, and she did not have the money to be philanthropic. :unsure:
It could be but she was definitely not poor not a nobody and didn’t slam the system that enriched her billionaire husband then. Actually I feel as a nobody i WAS more philanthropic than her when young.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
her pervasive and persuasive powers and perseverence can be harnessed, redirected, and unleashed on those and their clones attacking the admin by spamming and repeating bs on this site to destroy it. they include and are not limited to capamerica, imhdoctor, londoncabby, qanonsg, redbull313, republicunt, shockshiok, and a bunch of screwbola’s clones. that screwbola still hasn’t gotten over the embarassment that the admin bohiu shim. plus shenanigans from sph and hwz who have been trying to take down this site for a long time.
Dear @eatshitndie-sama, many belated thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove: :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438