• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS Bank CEO Piyush Gupta's alma mater is populated with cheaters

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
By MercuryHigh95

Bribing examiners, smuggling in answer sheets, using cell phones to transmit worked solutions......you name it, hundreds of conniving students (and possibly a whole lot more) from Delhi University have done it. In fact rampant cheating on campus goes as far back as 2014. Lest you accuse me of spreading fake news, please find sample screenshots attached below. Fyi Piyush Gupta graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree in economics from St Stephen's College, Delhi University. Does this inspire confidence insofar as importing foreign talents are concerned when such a prominent corporate chieftan is known to have previously schooled at an institution populated with cheaters?

7J8hwxX.png

wkqAkZe.png

cheat2.png

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/10/dbs-bank-ceo-piyush-guptas-alma-mater.html

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
THEY CHEAT EVEN WITH COVID 19 CERTIFICATIONS JUST TO BAORD THE PLANE TO SINGAPORE.

NEVER MIND ONCE HERE THEY ARE TESTED POSITIVE AT CHANGI.

FUCK THE SCUMS IN WHITE.

REALLY RECKLESS.

I AM AWAITING THE DAY WHEN ONE OF THE MINISTARS COME DOWN WITH C19 JIALAT JIALAT.

IMPORT FORIGNERS TO TAKE AWAY JOBS FROM LOCALS.

CHEE BYE.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
THEY CHEAT EVEN WITH COVID 19 CERTIFICATIONS JUST TO BAORD THE PLANE TO SINGAPORE.

FUCK THE SCUMS IN WHITE.

REALLY RECKLESS.

I AM AWAITING THE DAY WHEN ONE OF THE MINISTARS COME DOWN WITH C19 JIALAT JIALAT.

CHEE BYE.
Who cheated them of their island?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK THE SCUMS IN WHITE.

REALLY RECKLESS.

CHEE BYE.
The first one to get covid will be chan chun sing that fucker followed by lanjiao loong. These 2 die already must whip corpse.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the PM is a chear n fake , what do u think ? Look at Ramesh case same slso,all those cone here wiyh fake then apply NUS , then fake to turn real