• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is life! the only constant thing is change. why must you limit your mind to such restrictive boundary and knowledge? you are not doing yourself and favour, but rather, harm and deceive your very own self.

science has never been the ABSOLUTE truth. but science can quantify and demonstrate the theory with evidences.

HEAR OUT THOSE WHO SAY THAT HE ALWAYS SEEK THE TRUTH, BUT NEVER TRUST THOSE WHO SAID THEY FOUND THE TRUTH.

and you said you have an open mind? you don't even explored the possibility of God existence? and you just believed whatever the science taught you?

don't you know the domain of science is really small? and it's dependent of human knowledge within the solar system and the earth?

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please Do Explain The Two Isomers Select By Themselves ?

hey religious believers, lets not kid yourselves. if you hold your faith firm in god, then DON'T seek medical attention from doctors when you fall sick or suffer from terminal illness.

all the x-ray, antibotic, MRI, cat scan, modern medical knowledge, ambulance, mobile communication etc are created thru' science inventions and discoveries.

if you seek medical attention, then you are BELITTLING your god.!!

better demonstrate your faith in god by staying in bed and pray for healing.

remember the story of Elijah and Baal's priests? well, you can do the same test now as well; put a sick patient on a bed, get those christian to pray for the sick person to heal. Can't do it? then let science/doctor/modern medicine try. The latter will heal the sick person. Why? because we have fucking confidence in medicine, not in hocus pocus god magic!!

if science is so good, people will not die in hospitals will they? :biggrin:

Christians are not allowed to pray in hospitals for your info.

no thanks to secular garmen. there goes another chance of salvation.

if science fails, try Jesus!! :biggrin:

Prayer for the Dying
God of power and mercy, you have made death itself the gateway to eternal life. Look with love on our dying brother/sister, and make him/her one with your Son in his suffering and death, that, sealed with the blood of Christ, he/she may come before you free from sin. Amen

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

if science is so good, people will not die in hospitals will they? :biggrin:

Christians are not allowed to pray in hospitals for your info.

no thanks to secular garmen. there goes another chance of salvation.

if science fails, try Jesus!! :biggrin:

Prayer for the Dying
God of power and mercy, you have made death itself the gateway to eternal life. Look with love on our dying brother/sister, and make him/her one with your Son in his suffering and death, that, sealed with the blood of Christ, he/she may come before you free from sin. Amen
Science tells us the earth is round. The Bible is full of bluffs refuted by science.

Can you proof the earth is 6000 years old?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you speechless now, Rojak Scientist!

speechless by your stupidity. creating fucking nonsense out of thin air again. none of whatever shit you say make any sense. go fucking pee and look at your own image in your own pee, you are just a liar + uneducated stupid fuck. that all i can conclude from all more of these smoke screen that you throw

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

speechless by your stupidity. creating fucking nonsense out of thin air again. none of whatever shit you say make any sense. go fucking pee and look at your own image in your own pee, you are just a liar + uneducated stupid fuck. that all i can conclude from all more of these smoke screen that you throw

All his questions except same pair sex are recycled from past posts. They have been debunked. See he he whether he will say evolution will fall nobody talks about sex pair sex :wink: I already post a website that shows cross breeding of specie is possible and happening. Pansai23 is dumb fuck:wink:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

The dog is a different domestic subspecies under the Canidae family of the order Carnivora. Dog species and wolf species differ by 26 genetic indicators.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

In biological definations, junk and random mean differntly from layman usage. Junk DNA refers to a genome sequence with no coding function. A large portion of the human genome has been designated as "junk".

Clearly the basics of the christards here are missing. They are not even up to the level to do discussion let alone disapproving. LOL

They can only toy around with crying fouls and replaying some silly questions like "prove life can come from rock" to get away with their agenda. Why should we fall into the trap when nobody claims life can come from rock!! LOL.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Furthermore, the life-span of human was on the downward spiral after the flood.

Bullshit after bullshit, and never stop pouring in....Kong lanjia wei. Please lah, your silly craps and creative tales. You head is filled with shit. Life expectancy increases over history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

1200-1300 C.E.: 43 years (to age 64)
1300-1400 C.E.: 34 years (to age 55) (due to the impact of the Black Death)
1400-1500 C.E.: 48 years (to age 69)
1500-1550 C.E.: 50 years (to age 71).

Please stop raping science and human history. Keep your wisdom within your own walls and to your children. For Christ's sake....

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

And oh yes....the process of mutation will drive living cells to a dead end....this is a scientific truth. Even at a very conversative estimate of 5 mutations of cell per person per generation, it is a matter of time that human race will be completely wiped out. Mutation as we known today are almost 99.9999% destructive. Don't take my words...just go to any science websites that are not related to any religion, you can read about this. And this number is very very small compared to billion of cells we have in our body.

angmoh dick licker,
Where you got this info and the 99.9999%? You made the claim, you have to back it up. Gong lanjiao wei non-stop.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
When God first created the human - Adam and Eve - their genes were perfect. It was only after they disobeyed God that the genes turns mutants and we inherited their mutant genes.

Provide the scientific evidence to backup your claim, please! You made the claim, you have to prove it. Mr expert of everything.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is life! the only constant thing is change. why must you limit your mind to such restrictive boundary and knowledge? you are not doing yourself and favour, but rather, harm and deceive your very own self.

science has never been the ABSOLUTE truth. but science can quantify and demonstrate the theory with evidences.

HEAR OUT THOSE WHO SAY THAT HE ALWAYS SEEK THE TRUTH, BUT NEVER TRUST THOSE WHO SAID THEY FOUND THE TRUTH.

Mr fish,
The sad thing i observed and confirmedd here is -a christian will take another christian's words literally as the TRUTH. Just because he is a fellow christian.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh dick licker Psalm23,
Don't tell me and the whole forum that you have never heard of the Roman Catholic Church in your lifespan? The first church of Jesus founded by St. Peter. I am laughing until my stomach hurts. :biggrin:o

You are not fit to discuss about religion. As for Science, it is better you stay further away. You are seriously very handicapped in your knowledge. You will be safer within the 4 walls of your hospice and the bible. Stay off social media and Internet forum. Trust me, you will be ok. Another bible neddy. Rest in peace Psalm23, Amen!

Christianity already started when Jesus rose from the grave! The term Christian already in the Bible many many years before the first Pope was installed. Roman Catholism was founded many years later. In any event mainstream evangelical Christians like myself do not in anyway associate with RC. We have nothing to do with them.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

The dog is a different domestic subspecies under the Canidae family of the order Carnivora. Dog species and wolf species differ by 26 genetic indicators.

Yes. Thats why they are dogs and wolf. These are variations but they are same animal family or kind and because they are same family they can crossbreed.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity already started when Jesus rose from the grave! The term Christian already in the Bible many many years before the first Pope was installed. Roman Catholism was founded many years later. In any event mainstream evangelical Christians like myself do not in anyway associate with RC. We have nothing to do with them.

you really believe that people can rise from the dead? supernatural being in the sky that smite people at his displeasure?

but you shun science when it contradicts your fantasy or expose your delusion??!!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Thats why they are dogs and wolf. These are variations but they are same animal family or kind and because they are same family they can crossbreed.

if you screw a female chimpanzee, there is a high chance that you might father a man-ape offspring too!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;BKg9fqtTnsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=BKg9fqtTnsw&feature=endscreen&list=PLE1ECC109020C3AA7[/video]

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Science tells us the earth is round. The Bible is full of bluffs refuted by science.

Can you proof the earth is 6000 years old?

dun anyhow whack lah! where in the bible got said 6000 years old?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun anyhow whack lah! where in the bible got said 6000 years old?

bible believing nuts believe bible noah flood 4000+ years add 2000+ years from genesis..:wink:

I ask you to proof the earth is 6000 years old...and what you believe the earth's age to be?

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

speechless by your stupidity.......

Rojak Scientist,

So, you have given up! Joke aside, I am really looking forward to your reply to the four points I raised, ie. Pair-Mate (which over 99% of animals produced sexually, rather asexually); digital informational characteristics of DNA, etc. Really, joke aside, I like to hear from you, and I believe Sammyboy readers like to know as well.

Have a great holiday!

Psalm23