• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23,
I have a BIG shock in my life as a forummer in Sammyboy to hear you are no longer a Catholic.......I always wanted to share this script with you when you were still a Catholic.........

I think you must have been tortured by the threads here so much so that you are so confused as to who you talking to.

Since when I have said I have been a Catholic! I have never been one and will never ever be one! If you cannot get this simple fact right after I have written so much in this forum how could anyone be able to trust what you write. Just go to read in another folder under: Today's Scripture Reading. I think I must have posted over 150 threads and none, just none has indicated I have been a catholic.

I came to know our Living God, Lord Jesus and was baptized many, many years ago in a protestant church. Perhaps you are being fooled to make believe I was a Catholic just like all evolutionists are made to believe that they came from nowhere.

Psalm23

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can theory of evolution explain this?

kaitlyn_leeb_total_recall_comic_con_2012_8-760x1147-530x800.jpg

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
for god sake the bibe is not a science book.

it is a book about humanity.

if you want to learn about science go read a science book.

if you want to learn about humanities read a bible.

linking them together is the most idiotic thing to do.

That is absolutely true! Bible is not a science book. It is a book about the history of mankind, and mankind's future. And frankly, mankind's past, present and their future are anything but ugly. We need to wake up to realise this truth. Leaving mankind alone to manage and rule for themselves can only bring chaos. God has given us 6,000 years to prove this is a fact. Time is running out and either you get out of this trap or false believe that we can manage our own affair without our Creator's direct involvement or continue to conduct our own ungodly business based on our own standard, you will need to account for your own actions. The price of this accountability is going to be too great for us to bear. If we get out of this and turn to God and surrender to Him and begin to conduct our business and affair the way the Bible says, not only we don't need to pay for the price but the reward is going to be beyond our wildest imagination.

So, the sooner you get out of this satanic lie of the so-called 'scientific theory of evolution' that we are evolved million, million years ago, the better. Remember, all our body cells are encoded with the biological digital code that only a Divine Being can do, that is our DNA.

You may laugh; you may cry; or simply you may just joke about this....but just remember one warning: THE FOOL IN HIS HEART HAS SAID THAT THERE IS NO GOD (Psalm 14:1; 53:1). . Interestingly, we can take note that this warning appear in the very first verse of the two Psalms 14 and 53. And as weread the verses in their entirety, we notice the warning also it implies that people who say that there is no God will tend to do corrupt and abdominable things (and these are the works that are favoured by the prince of darkness, Satan and his angels).

Psalm23

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spiritual Or Non-Spiritual

Since when I have said I have been a Catholic! I have never been one and will never ever be one! If you cannot get this simple fact right after I have written so much in this forum how could anyone be able to trust what you write. Just go to read in another folder under: Today's Scripture Reading. I think I must have posted over 150 threads and none, just none has indicated I have been a catholic.

I came to know our Living God, Lord Jesus and was baptized many, many years ago in a protestant church. Perhaps you are being fooled to make believe I was a Catholic just like all evolutionists are made to believe that they came from nowhere.

Psalm23

I thought you were a Catholic too. :eek: So, was that a Spiritual or non-Spiritual church ? Actually, there is no such thing during Peter or Paul's time. All churches should be Spiritual. I hope you understand. If not, you still need to seek for the real one. Some of my friends were like nomads always on the move UNTIL they found the good one and they settled down there (ma previous church). :cool:

Seek and you shall find ? I believe in this word and often I find things. A good scripture.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for god sake the bibe is not a science book.

it is a book about humanity.

if you want to learn about science go read a science book.

if you want to learn about humanities read a bible.

linking them together is the most idiotic thing to do.

What do you called a book that's full of fairy tales ? Noah ark , staying alive in a fish stomach , walking on water , turning water to wine ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Spiritual Or Non-Spiritual

I thought you were a Catholic too. :eek: So, was that a Spiritual or non-Spiritual church ? Actually, there is no such thing during Peter or Paul's time. All churches should be Spiritual. I hope you understand. If not, you still need to seek for the real one. Some of my friends were like nomads always on the move UNTIL they found the good one and they settled down there (ma previous church). :cool:

Seek and you shall find ? I believe in this word and often I find things. A good scripture.

Seek and you will find ? You try to seek for superman flying around see if can find superman anot :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is absolutely true! Bible is not a science book. It is a book about the history of mankind, and mankind's future. And frankly, mankind's past, present and their future are anything but ugly. We need to wake up to realise this truth. Leaving mankind alone to manage and rule for themselves can only bring chaos. God has given us 6,000 years to prove this is a fact. Time is running out and either you get out of this trap or false believe that we can manage our own affair without our Creator's direct involvement or continue to conduct our own ungodly business based on our own standard, you will need to account for your own actions. The price of this accountability is going to be too great for us to bear. If we get out of this and turn to God and surrender to Him and begin to conduct our business and affair the way the Bible says, not only we don't need to pay for the price but the reward is going to be beyond our wildest imagination.

So, the sooner you get out of this satanic lie of the so-called 'scientific theory of evolution' that we are evolved million, million years ago, the better. Remember, all our body cells are encoded with the biological digital code that only a Divine Being can do, that is our DNA.

You may laugh; you may cry; or simply you may just joke about this....but just remember one warning: THE FOOL IN HIS HEART HAS SAID THAT THERE IS NO GOD (Psalm 14:1; 53:1). . Interestingly, we can take note that this warning appear in the very first verse of the two Psalms 14 and 53. And as weread the verses in their entirety, we notice the warning also it implies that people who say that there is no God will tend to do corrupt and abdominable things (and these are the works that are favoured by the prince of darkness, Satan and his angels).

Psalm23

Bible is a history book of mankind ? Whahahaha . You are making me laugh . Talking snakes , walking on water , turning water to wine , staying alive in a fish stomach all those fairy tales you said its a history book of mankind ? Whahahahah . Lucky you don't work in library or else all the library classification system will be mixed up :wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can theory of evolution explain this?

Can. And if this proves to be a workable and desirable outcome, this can become the norm in the evolution process. You must be aware that for animals with multiple births as a norm, more than two breasts are the normal profile.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what you told me in another thread:

Conqueror said:
Who says that ! :biggrin: I was a Catholic before. :eek::p

Why it is called Roman Catholics ? It's a pagan worship being christenised to look like the original 'Christianity'. This is like a wolf being clothed with a sheep skin and try to pass it off as a 'sheep'. :mad:

I know of the wickedness of the system. I think Psalm123 knows what is happening around him. Maybe, he chooses to keep quiet because he has yet to find a true church as a comparison. Like many agnostics, they choose to keep quiet about things that are unknown to them.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry! You have the wrong thought. I have never been a Catholic.

Quite often we heard of terms like 'spiritual church', 'true church', 'false church', etc....I have not really read such terms in the Bible - I meant the Protestant Bible, specifically, the KJV. What is taught in the Bible is that we must be the true follower of Christ and this can only be demonstrated by our actions that must be consistent with what the word of God has taught us. There are very obvious activities and practices that are practiced by 'churches' that are completely outside the teaching of the Bible (I meant the 66 Books of the Protestant Bible) and we must not engage those practices. This is very controversial and I wouldn't want to go into the details of what these activities or practices that completely contradict the teaching from the Bible but yet practices by 'churches'. The Bible is very clear: Matthew 7:16: Ye shall know by their fruits. The spirituality should more relate to individual in the sense that as true follower of Christ, we do what the Bible tells and not what pastors, priests, elders, deacons, bishops tell us. As individual follower of Christ, we must check the messages we heard from the popit, news articles, internet forum, etc. Our focus on the 'corporate' aspect of church has often, and quite sadly, overtaken by what we are supposed to be focuing: The spirituality of our ownself and that is be the true follower of Christ by following what is taught in the Bible. Remember as follower of Christ, we are members of His Body (and that is the Church) and there is only ONE Church, the Church of Christ. No one, neither you, nor me, nor pastors, priests, deacons, bishops can tell you who are those members. Only Jesus himself can. Remember, on the last days there are many people (including I believe the so-called professing Christians and Christian leaders) are going to say and to cry out to our Living God, Jesus: Lord, Lord, but Jesus reply is going to be: I never knew you; depart from Me (Matthew 7:21-13). Will I be one of those that Jesus is going to say to me those words. I really don't know. But I am trying my best to do what was taught in the Bible and prayerfully, I will not be one of them to receive those words from Him.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what you told me in another thread:

Dear Toronto,

I think you are having big nightmare! May be it's better you skip the discussion on the religion. Looks like you are very confused. From what we read of your replie, you are confused between Conqueror and Psalm23!

I am not surprised by your confusion, just like all evolutionists. They are confused. Go and read many of their articles written by different authors, often they contradicted themselves. The most common contradiction is how live begin. But all Christian creationist will consistent tell the same without contradiction. The main ones are the scientific facts of DNA which is a language and language can only come from a mind; moral can never be evolved; the reproduction system of all animals is too complicated and complex to allow the natural selection through random chance to take place; fossils cannot prove we are evolved from simple to complex life plus thousands of others.

The only thing evolutionists can bring out to seeminglly support their claims are those dead fossils. They have absolutely nothing to offer beyond these dead fossils!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Toronto,

I think you are having big nightmare! May be it's better you skip the discussion on the religion. Looks like you are very confused. From what we read of your replie, you are confused between Conqueror and Psalm23!

I am not surprised by your confusion, just like all evolutionists. They are confused. Go and read many of their articles written by different authors, often they contradicted themselves. The most common contradiction is how live begin. But all Christian creationist will consistent tell the same without contradiction. The main ones are the scientific facts of DNA which is a language and language can only come from a mind; moral can never be evolved; the reproduction system of all animals is too complicated and complex to allow the natural selection through random chance to take place; fossils cannot prove we are evolved from simple to complex life plus thousands of others.

The only thing evolutionists can bring out to seeminglly support their claims are those dead fossils. They have absolutely nothing to offer beyond these dead fossils!

Psalm23,
I think you need to read that post once more time. In that post #294, I was trying to tell Conqueror that he was the one that gave me the impression you were a catholic. You read careful, he passage suggested you are one.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats right bro. Toronto is confused man. Not only confused but delusional and self deceit as well. He just cant handle the fact that Hitler was a evolutionist just like him. Ahahahahahahahah.........................

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you must have been tortured by the threads here so much so that you are so confused as to who you talking to.

Since when I have said I have been a Catholic! I have never been one and will never ever be one! If you cannot get this simple fact right after I have written so much in this forum how could anyone be able to trust what you write. Just go to read in another folder under: Today's Scri
pture Reading. I think I must have posted over 150 threads and none, just none has indicated I have been a catholic.

Psalm23

I started posting in the religion folder sammyboy forum around July 2012. If this is a thread on "What is Psalm23 religion affinity"?
I believe getting that simple fact wrong here doesn't matter much. Even If I do get it wrong over "What is Psalm23 religion affinity", it doesn't make me look less credible unless I am trying to prove or disprove Psalm23's religion affinity.

In my opinion, I believe it is a serious matter not getting the fundamental concept rights when comes to refuting/denying a scientific 'claim'(that already gained a place in the science journal) and which has already been approved by the scientific community as well as being endorsed by the majority of the theistic community.

I believe in freedom of speech and I respect your right to have your opinion. But, in a forum exchange, expect the heat.