• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dark-skinned girl attacked in China

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honest mistake made, accidents can happen even with precaution taken.
Like a leaking condom,

Luckily the daughter, living evidence of illicit sex with a nigger was not borned black with AIDS!

Both mother and daughter could have gotten AIDS because of unprotected sex with a nigger.

Like in Africa dying of AIDS by the hundreds a day in the DARK continent.

Stupid lady. If want to fuck with others race don't get pregnant. If fuck with same race even if get pregnant high chance will have no trouble even if husband wear GREEN HAT because he will never know.

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an age old problem of skin colour and the stigma attached to being BLACK and dark skinned....

A nigger hubbie would do murder based on mere suspicion of infidelity, those who read Mr. Shakespeare's great classic play "Othello" who probably agree.:biggrin:

Please read Shakespeare..

her mother is a chinkie whore. Why is it okay to disrespect chinese people?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if you are right about people of dark skin but isn't it a bit dangerous to use Othello, a fictional character, as evidence to prove your 'thesis'?

Surely, if your case is as strong as you seem to think you could do better than cite the bard on this. If you recall he's presented a Jewish person in a rather bad light too.

It is an age old problem of skin colour and the stigma attached to being BLACK and dark skinned....

A nigger hubbie would do murder based on mere suspicion of infidelity, those who read Mr. Shakespeare's great classic play "Othello" who probably agree.:biggrin:

Please read Shakespeare..

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most real darker skinned people has an inferior complex, something that fairer skinned people do not fully understand.

Problem is the more a white father don't want to have a nigger as a son in law, chances are his blonde daughter may prefer a "black" penis.
The ultimate karma for a KKK member is his wife got caught impregnanted voluntarily by a nigger their daughter esconded with a nigger.

Many fair skinned people cannot pass the test of this question " So you claim you are not racist?
How you like your sister or daughter to marry one?" dead silence follows because
they have no answer to this age old stigma. Another bigot exposed.

Then I ask you how about your wife cheating on you sleeping with a nigger and giving you a black daughter as "evidence"?

A divorce is civilised but I read knife flashing due to insecurity and jealousy in "Othello".

The bard is right in his observation about people, fictitious or real.

When you reach mid-life you will find his depliction of tragic characters in his play more true to life.

As for Jews I got no comments for their fans.

Human nature don't change much over time.

Real life is stranger than fiction.

I don't know if you are right about people of dark skin but isn't it a bit dangerous to use Othello, a fictional character, as evidence to prove your 'thesis'?

Surely, if your case is as strong as you seem to think you could do better than cite the bard on this. If you recall he's presented a Jewish person in a rather bad light too.

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
For an eye-opening live education these self-righteous PRCommie Chinks should come to Geylang in SinkieViceLand to see their street-walking countrywomen whoring themselves to visiting members of United Nations.

b2-1.jpg

SHANGHAI - EBONY-SKINNED Chinese girl Lou Jing got a rude shock when her participation in a talent show sparked racist invectives on the Internet against her and her mother.

The attacks began after Ms Lou's mother revealed at a preliminary round of the national contest Let's Go! Oriental Angel early last month that her daughter was the result of an illicit affair she had with an African American man some 20 years ago.

Ms Lou's mother, who is a Shanghainese and known only as Madam Lou, said her Chinese husband divorced her when he found their newborn looked African instead of Chinese, the Chinese media reported.

After the affair, Madam Lou's lover returned to the United States. She said she did not hear from him again and brought up their daughter single-handedly.

Ms Lou, who was with her mother during the interview, said that despite her unhappy past, the person she loves and respects most is her mother.

Their story seems to have struck a nerve among many Chinese netizens. They expressed indignation that Madam Lou had committed adultery, 'an act all the more disgraceful as it was done with someone from another race'.

'She is from the concentration camp of shameless women reserved for foreigners,' said one hateful posting on Chinese Web portal kdnet.net.

On popular website tianya.com, a netizen named dunkez wrote that 'Ms Lou's mother obviously thought she could get out of China by flirting with a black man, but it turned out that she was left with nothing but a black kid'.

Another called both mother and daughter 'morons', saying the younger one had inherited the genes of vanity and felt no shame in publicising her background.

After weeks of silence, Ms Lou, who did not make it to the final 12 in the talent show, released a public statement last weekend saying she 'reserves all rights to sue anyone who insults the colour of her skin'.

Commenting on the issue, city blog Shanghaiist.com noted: 'Perhaps because of China's status as a mostly mono-cultural giant that is only just opening up to the world, the topic of racism in this country is always a landmine-infested war zone.'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most real darker skinned people has an inferior complex, something that fairer skinned people do not fully understand.

Problem is the more a white father don't want to have a nigger as a son in law, chances are his blonde daughter may prefer a "black" penis.
The ultimate karma for a KKK member is his wife got caught impregnanted voluntarily by a nigger their daughter esconded with a nigger.

Many fair skinned people cannot pass the test of this question " So you claim you are not racist?
How you like your sister or daughter to marry one?" dead silence follows because

Then I ask you how about your wife cheating on you sleeping with a nigger and giving you a black daughter as "evidence"?

A divorce is civilised but I read knife flashing due to insecurity and jealousy in "Othello".

When you reach mid-life you will find his depliction of tragic characters in his play more true to life.

Is it okay for chinese women to cheat on their husbands but when chinese men do it;'s a very very bad thing?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Pretty Bank Exec)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

images

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am fair skinned and probably past my midlife (more years behind than ahead of me) and I can say to you that the skin colour of my son or daughter in law does not matter to me.

Shakespeare probably did not have enough access to moors (Othello is one) to present a definitive study of their ethnic characteristics. But it was probably convenient to tap into the common (and bigoted) perception that moors were different and thus used that as a tool to examine jealousy. Yes, the bard understood human nature, but more that of his audience than the moorish (Othello is not Black) race.

It is interesting that people have jumped on the races of Othello and Shylock to draw conclusions about ethnic characteristics and yet not done the same with Roman ambition (Caesar and Brutus) and barbarity (Titus Andronicus), English stubbornness in old age (Lear), Danish procrastination (Hamlet), Italian teenage horniness (Romeo and Juliet), etc.

Once again, it probably says more about the perceiver than perceived.