• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dark-skinned girl attacked in China

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no sympathy for Shanghainese. They are obnoxious and don't give a shit to other PRCs except their own kind so why should others give a shit about them.

This is not racism. It takes a PRC to know another PRC. Don't be fooled by the mother, who still wants fame/fortune and the glamour of getting a green card after her failed attempt 20 years ago.

What in the world would she be doing with a black guy if not for a chance to get out? Bare in mind that its near impossible for PRC to get out of the country 20 years ago.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no sympathy for Shanghainese. They are obnoxious and don't give a shit to other PRCs except their own kind so why should others give a shit about them.

This is not racism. It takes a PRC to know another PRC. Don't be fooled by the mother, who still wants fame/fortune and the glamour of getting a green card after her failed attempt 20 years ago.

What in the world would she be doing with a black guy if not for a chance to get out? Bare in mind that its near impossible for PRC to get out of the country 20 years ago.

ebony fetish? she likes a real cock? none of the chink weiners for her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be very interesting to see an "african" girl who can speak fluent Mandarin.....anybody got video?

Solid man, some Singaporean Chinese dun even speak Mandarin well...:biggrin:

surely can lah, she was born in china and she's half chinese.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
02cb3a6d907d70940a5d7eaa6aa589c3.jpg
090102.jpg

20090715105739144729.jpg
U3099P28T3D2666706F326DT20090824094632.jpg

U2389P28T3D2651933F346DT20090813143117.JPG
43d07dfa1b8c9e6340a0f240866b9d16.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid lady. If want to fuck with others race don't get pregnant. If fuck with same race even if get pregnant high chance will have no trouble even if husband wear GREEN HAT because he will never know.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmos who can speak fluent Chinese are dime a dozen..

finally one black who can speak fluent Chinese...a rare find indeed...

01300000329092124987839229058.jpg

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only her bf was an ang moh and this girl turn out to be white...the whole of china are going to worship her and if she passed off, they going to carve a statue of her and replace kuan im...every year celebrate a day like the moon cake....

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least give her a break.. i don't mind her....
can speak chinese and from china...

better than our local .. craps .. :biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be deluded, if a white woman has the same illicit affair with a Nigger and Mr Darkie and has a mixed blood child like this Chinkie Cockold did, her white husband may kill her.

A nigger hubbie would do the same on suspicion of infidelity, those who read Mr. Shakespeare's "Othello" who probably agree.

Ms Lou's mother, who is a Shanghainese and known only as Madam Lou, said her Chinese husband divorced her when he found their newborn looked African instead of Chinese, the Chinese media reported.

After the affair, Madam Lou's lover returned to the United States. She said she did not hear from him again and brought up their daughter single-handedly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be deluded, if a white woman has the same illicit affair with a Nigger and Mr Darkie and has a mixed blood child like this Chinkie Cockold did, her white husband may kill her.

A nigger hubbie would do the same on suspicion of infidelity, those who read Mr. Shakespeare's "Othello" who probably agree.

Ms Lou's mother, who is a Shanghainese and known only as Madam Lou, said her Chinese husband divorced her when he found their newborn looked African instead of Chinese, the Chinese media reported.

After the affair, Madam Lou's lover returned to the United States. She said she did not hear from him again and brought up their daughter single-handedly.

her mother is a chinkie whore. Why is it okay to disrespect chinese people?