• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damned Chinese put poison in EVERYTHING!

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other nations that are more fucked up than China is Indonesia, when I am in. Where money can buy you anything. That is where $$$ can be made. :

Most corrupted country (imo). Hypocrite missionaries. Doesnt practise wat they preach! Put their religion to shame! :mad:

Hmm..not being racist here but cant help wondering though India juz as big as China, at least the Indians doesnt stoop so low as to "cheat" the world?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese like to say dirty also eat, dirty also grow...

Some logic in that, but dirty is not the same as poisonous.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are shitty people all over the world, irregardless of race or nationality....one bad news is more and more people are getting shitter each day....that's the signs of end times..and the 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus Christ!

unfortunately that day is getting much closer than what we have anticipated...

2nd coming of Jesus??? I thought he suppose to come at Year 2000 ? Somehow he miss the flight right! Well , but for sure i just witness the 2nd CUMMING of my GF !!!:biggrin: Please la, stop Preaching here bro !:biggrin::cool:

A

Alu862

So is Gopalan right to say all PRCs are spies? Are they poisoning us to take over the world and spread communism

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forget to add THEY FAKE ALMOST EVERY THING. Fake eggs, soy sauce, and poison rice.

The other nations that are more fucked up than China is Indonesia, when I am in. Where money can buy you anything. That is where $$$ can be made. :

if you think indonesia is so fucked up, then get out of there you dumb bitch. i hope they osama your ass.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you think indonesia is so fucked up, then get out of there you dumb bitch. i hope they osama your ass.

Here is the place where you can make $$$, not like sinkingpore. I am here for the $$. Osama? he is after Bush ass. If you think singapore is the place where you compete with other rats in corporate rat race , go ahead and stay in your cage.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the place where you can make $$$, not like sinkingpore. I am here for the $$. Osama? he is after Bush ass. If you think singapore is the place where you compete with other rats in corporate rat race , go ahead and stay in your cage.

NY88, u're in Indo? This place DOES have lots of posion in their food. Guess you watch the weekly programmes where they investigate formalin/bleach in seafood, contaminated river water for ice etc. :biggrin:

Agreed it's a good place for making money. Don't get caught by KPK tho :wink:

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I view China PPl as a grp of hungry beasts. Lock in the case for over 100s of yrs, than when finally set free. Think the world owns them a living, so they just wan to get all the best of the world in the shortest time.

so ya, SCREW u PRCs