• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

damage at IT show

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you were to look around other places and compare the prices,no all are cheaper...except at the show,you can get freebies.

arr for my case i save around 250 dollars with free delivery. keke

have to do a bit of homework before going down.

a lot people got chop carrot. you are right about things there being more expensive (certain) as compared to sim lim square.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
i realise the typical stupid attitude of local sales person has not change a single bit. as i was there to just get my printer and leave, so i just dress shabbily to shop for what i want.
ere, if you going to judge a person by merely on what he dress, you are going to lose tons of sales. and FUCKING SERVE THAT SPECKY RIGHT FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY. I HOPE U GOT ZERO SALES FOR UR FUCK UP ATTITUDE

You should have created a scene and smash the printers.:eek:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard a story about my friend, who went to the IT show to buy a ipod classic. What happened was, all the part-timers are not keen to serve my friend at all, and in the end, filled a card for the purchase. The freebies bundled are all 3rd party items, and are not even worth the value which they stated in the leaflets.

In the end, my friend was so fed up, he went over to the apple shop to buy the ipod. Not only is the price the same for both places, the apple shop even gave a free gift (earphones) worth $168 retail price.

Moral of the story? Why even bother with all the IT show? It's all a wayang show. Sinkies are all suckers for wayang. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure are lacking in self-esteem. Need to build up your confidence and some manners - may be the way you talk, the way you curl your lips, the words you chose - just put people off. Salespeople rather not earn your money, than to face some insult from unpleasant person who thinks his money is like a bullock cart.

have you ever look at yourself in the mirror? look at what kind of post you wrote. doing self reflection here?
is it an insult to ask a sales team to demo his product?

it is an insult when he know that the product will fail for sure. THEN AT THAT MOMENT, the demo will be a humiliation.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard a story about my friend, who went to the IT show to buy a ipod classic. What happened was, all the part-timers are not keen to serve my friend at all, and in the end, filled a card for the purchase. The freebies bundled are all 3rd party items, and are not even worth the value which they stated in the leaflets.

In the end, my friend was so fed up, he went over to the apple shop to buy the ipod. Not only is the price the same for both places, the apple shop even gave a free gift (earphones) worth $168 retail price.

Moral of the story? Why even bother with all the IT show? It's all a wayang show. Sinkies are all suckers for wayang. :biggrin:

that is because everyone of them has the same mentality as myo539.they thinks its an insult to serve your friend.

typical spoonfeed singaporean that will never be able to take hardship.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've heard a story about my friend, who went to the IT show to buy a ipod classic. What happened was, all the part-timers are not keen to serve my friend at all, ....

When I went on the 1st day of the show, I got too much attention. When all I wanted to do was look, too many of those sales people approached to ask if they could help :smile:

After having seen those hundreds of thousands of visitors, I'm sure many of the sales people were tired. For more personal attention its better to go to SLS or Funan during a weekday.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can 100 percent tell you that i did not make the life of the sales person difficult. all i ask is a print demo of the printer and they just keep telling me this printer not connected and lead me to other printers which i am not interested telling me the quality is the same.

i have walk around the whole hall and request for the same thing from, Brothers, Canon, Epson, Hp. everyone of their sales personnal demostrate their understanding of the product relatively well to answer my doubts. everyone of them is confident of giving me a demo of their product.

how is asking them to do a live demo a sky high expectation? everyone do that when buying a printer before throwing their money

but not from samsung. keep smoking me. simple print page also fail. and come up with tons of bulls and cock stories. i bet those printer that are not connected are the faulty one that cannot take the load during the exhibition.

after the failure of his demostration of the product, he merely ignore me and shove me to the side and entertain another uncle who ask tons of unnecessary questions which repeats again and again.

imagine you wish to buy a car, but the sales person don't let you test drive. and come up with those of stories that why you cannot test drive.

yap, i am a bad story teller. don't deny that.

Hey, if you really wanna throw 1k, then go to retail shop and buy, why buy at IT show.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very strange leh.. IT show sell cheap, so that kind of sinkie service is expected.

Want good quality service must go to retail. But you like damn tulan the service like that.

Want cheap still want big breast. where got like that one? sinkie sinkie....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very strange leh.. IT show sell cheap, so that kind of sinkie service is expected.

Want good quality service must go to retail. But you like damn tulan the service like that.

CB Kia tonychat,

no wonder your ladyboy prostitute gf provides poor service, cos she sell cheap..

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

just because a stall is giving a discount, the standard of service is expected to drop? is this your mentality? seems like your root as sinkie is deep as well

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
discount??? Sell cheap is more like it.

YOu are correct to say that discount does not mean service is expected to drop, but that is in first world context. When you are among sinkies, such logic don't hold.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an inkjet printer bought in year 2000 which until today is still functioning good with regular use...

I'm not going to name any brands here just in case I'm labeled as a fanboy. But cheap inkjet printers "spoil fast" because the printheads are not on the catridges. I'm guessing you pay around $30+ or under for a single black/color catridge?

As for print quality, current color laser technology is still no match for inkjet color printouts... :smile:

yeah inkjets are economical, my good quality generic ink catridges 1 black and 1 color only costs me only S$20/- plus, make sure you buy reputable brands.

if your printing looks smudgy, remember to takeout the print head and clean them, because of dust and ink stucked onto the head, which caused the smudginess.

after that, your inkjets are good to go again. cheap simple and easy. wait till you open your laserjet and put in the toner..haha..

super-expensive man if you are not into heavy printing.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
discount??? Sell cheap is more like it.

YOu are correct to say that discount does not mean service is expected to drop, but that is in first world context. When you are among sinkies, such logic don't hold.

good there is still hope for you. you realise your mistake fast

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time wanna go IT show, must make sure never bathe for 7 x 7, 49days. make sure the odour is so power that the crowd will make way for u even before u walk by. with that strong odour, getting freebies & better offers will be easier also.