• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

damage at IT show

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
got a hp cm1312 multi function printer - color laser printer cum scanner cum photocophier cum fax at 809. extra 4 cart of refill 381.

total damage $1190

free gift
1) ntuc vouchers 35 dollars
2)norton anti virus
3) rubbing tits of countless of mei mei
4) rubbing the ass of countless of mei mei
5)stepping on the toes of countless of arrogant fuckers

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got a hp cm1312 multi function printer - color laser printer cum scanner cum photocophier cum fax at 809. extra 4 cart of refill 381.

total damage $1190

free gift
1) ntuc vouchers 35 dollars
2)norton anti virus
3) rubbing tits of countless of mei mei
4) rubbing the ass of countless of mei mei
5)stepping on the toes of countless of arrogant fuckers

How many times you kenna lanngar by those strollers :smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i realise the typical stupid attitude of local sales person has not change a single bit. as i was there to just get my printer and leave, so i just dress shabbily to shop for what i want.

saw on net and had my eyes hooked on a samsung laser printer, ask the sales person to demo, but the quality is not as impressive. so i ask him to demo at another printer which i set my eyes on. give me some crap reason say cannot print this machine(WTF) but its quality is same as this model; then he test print with a machine which i am not interested.

then i walk off to another area and request for a test print of a office laser printer.
demo fail. then he ask senior sales personal to come over, senior sales personal point to 2 printed page.

"there that is the quality, no need to print to show you its already there"

what kind of fuck up attitude is this. i am mentally prepare to throw at least 1k to buy a workhorse printer and u give me this kind of attitude.

me:"i need to see with my eyes the speed of its printing and its real quality"

another well dress middle age uncle came over, start asking tons of useless questions and the senior sales person just shove me to the side. thinking i am another kid with no money in pocket.

he too try to do a demo print on the samsung laser scanner printer, guess what? FAIL.
so he went on troubleshooting. in the mean time i look at the 2 print page, i mention that the one he say better is not really that impressive, in fact the one he do not recommend print at a very much vivid and vibrant colour.

he then try to smoke me say looks at the details etc shit and ignore me. i have being facing laser color printer everyday. NICE SALES PERSONAL U GOT THERE SAMSUNG.

don't want my biz right FUCK U !

so i went over to hp counter and ask a ah beng to do a demo page on a laser scanner printer he got.

no question asked, no excuse, he just do it.

despite the crowd, the machine did not fail and works perfectly unlike the samsung model. i know i saw what i want immediately. in less than 10 mins. cost per print page is abt the same as the samsung model. but i am seeing real reliability here.

to all sales person out there, if you going to judge a person by merely on what he dress, you are going to lose tons of sales. and FUCKING SERVE THAT SPECKY RIGHT FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY. I HOPE U GOT ZERO SALES FOR UR FUCK UP ATTITUDE

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like i am not alone, well done samsung sales team. AND FUCK YOU

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=36407724&postcount=87

Checked out the Samsung CLX-3175FN & HP CM1312nfi MFP yesterday... the staff at Samsung was (heck-care, couldn't be bothered)... I wanted to look at a print sample of the CLX-3175 and he said it wasn't available... when the printer was powered on, he could simply have printed one I'd say.. but he just grabbed one which states CLP-315W to show me.. the print quality was pretty bad, and when I pointed out the image quality to him, he simply said their display set was faulty thus the poor print quality...

went over to HP after much struggle thru the crowd... saw the $809 MFP... but wow... the size was so much more HUGE! like a printing beast.. And not in full black... the crowd there was ridiculous, the staff had to put in lots of effort to grab the spec sheet and print sample for me.. the print quality was much better tho...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am looking for refresh rate of 120Hz LCD monitor.

did anyone see one , thanks

those refreash rate etc i never notice, but i realise those giant LCD was cheap like dirt man. 300 dollar can easily get a 21 inch and above

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
material craving causes suffering

sWHkTrFoGl2yeyz88P6XMppfo1_500.jpg

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have no idea how many LCD screen i kicked

The way you demostrate as customer did not show your genuine attitude instead trying to make things too difficuilt for the sales person just to earn small profit.

Everyone knows there is no 100% electronic product can satisfy individual even after purchase.

In your case about high quality printer, you should have prepare to look at higher range of printer above $800 instead not some low end printer but to meet your sky rocket expectation.

By the way, compose better story next time.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way you demostrate as customer did not show your genuine attitude instead trying to make things too difficuilt for the sales person just to earn small profit.

Everyone knows there is no 100% electronic product can satisfy individual even after purchase.

In your case about high quality printer, you should have prepare to look at higher range of printer above $800 instead not some low end printer but to meet your sky rocket expectation.

By the way, compose better story next time.

i can 100 percent tell you that i did not make the life of the sales person difficult. all i ask is a print demo of the printer and they just keep telling me this printer not connected and lead me to other printers which i am not interested telling me the quality is the same.

i have walk around the whole hall and request for the same thing from, Brothers, Canon, Epson, Hp. everyone of their sales personnal demostrate their understanding of the product relatively well to answer my doubts. everyone of them is confident of giving me a demo of their product.

how is asking them to do a live demo a sky high expectation? everyone do that when buying a printer before throwing their money

but not from samsung. keep smoking me. simple print page also fail. and come up with tons of bulls and cock stories. i bet those printer that are not connected are the faulty one that cannot take the load during the exhibition.

after the failure of his demostration of the product, he merely ignore me and shove me to the side and entertain another uncle who ask tons of unnecessary questions which repeats again and again.

imagine you wish to buy a car, but the sales person don't let you test drive. and come up with those of stories that why you cannot test drive.

yap, i am a bad story teller. don't deny that.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically the people selling all these IT product at IT shows are all resellers for all these brands. They are just the same set of ppl from your FRIENDLY SIM LIM SQUUARE OR FUNAN IT MALL. You expect them to exhibit product knowledge ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically the people selling all these IT product at IT shows are all resellers for all these brands. They are just the same set of ppl from your FRIENDLY SIM LIM SQUUARE OR FUNAN IT MALL. You expect them to exhibit product knowledge ?

I asked at the Asus booth what panels Asuis was using for their LCD monitors. The guy had to check with the the more senior salesman & came back & told me they were using soft panels :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i realise the typical stupid attitude of local sales person has not change a single bit. as i was there to just get my printer and leave, so i just dress shabbily to shop for what i want.

saw on net and had my eyes hooked on a samsung laser printer, ask the sales person to demo, but the quality is not as impressive. so i ask him to demo at another printer which i set my eyes on. give me some crap reason say cannot print this machine(WTF) but its quality is same as this model; then he test print with a machine which i am not interested.

then i walk off to another area and request for a test print of a office laser printer.
demo fail. then he ask senior sales personal to come over, senior sales personal point to 2 printed page.

"there that is the quality, no need to print to show you its already there"

what kind of fuck up attitude is this. i am mentally prepare to throw at least 1k to buy a workhorse printer and u give me this kind of attitude.

me:"i need to see with my eyes the speed of its printing and its real quality"

another well dress middle age uncle came over, start asking tons of useless questions and the senior sales person just shove me to the side. thinking i am another kid with no money in pocket.

he too try to do a demo print on the samsung laser scanner printer, guess what? FAIL.
so he went on troubleshooting. in the mean time i look at the 2 print page, i mention that the one he say better is not really that impressive, in fact the one he do not recommend print at a very much vivid and vibrant colour.

he then try to smoke me say looks at the details etc shit and ignore me. i have being facing laser color printer everyday. NICE SALES PERSONAL U GOT THERE SAMSUNG.

don't want my biz right FUCK U !

so i went over to hp counter and ask a ah beng to do a demo page on a laser scanner printer he got.

no question asked, no excuse, he just do it.

despite the crowd, the machine did not fail and works perfectly unlike the samsung model. i know i saw what i want immediately. in less than 10 mins. cost per print page is abt the same as the samsung model. but i am seeing real reliability here.

to all sales person out there, if you going to judge a person by merely on what he dress, you are going to lose tons of sales. and FUCKING SERVE THAT SPECKY RIGHT FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY. I HOPE U GOT ZERO SALES FOR UR FUCK UP ATTITUDE

Maybe you look like Hakka Tiow, Jah Rastafar or Imperial Arms.

If you look like Ang Mo, the service towards you might be different. Nothing to do with racism but everything to do with whatever Jah Rastafar, Imperial Arms and Hakka Teow, say.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you look like Hakka Tiow, Jah Rastafar or Imperial Arms.

If you look like Ang Mo, the service towards you might be different. Nothing to do with racism but everything to do with whatever Jah Rastafar, Imperial Arms and Hakka Teow, say.

Ay keling chao cheebai! no shy you are the result of GOD creating kelings out of leftovers after using the best materials to create Hakkas hah?
Tio ni ah meh keh si fud!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ay keling chao cheebai! no shy you are the result of GOD creating kelings out of leftovers after using the best materials to create Hakkas hah?
Tio ni ah meh keh si fud!

LOL! Hakkas are created from kelings noses. That is why Hakkas noses are flat and they have to go for surgery.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Hakkas are created from kelings noses. That is why Hakkas noses are flat and they have to go for surgery.

some keling shit are born with more brain cells , thats how they become lawyers and top civil servants but you are a degenerated mutant shit of a smelly keling cheebai. worst of the worst. I'm enjoying this!:p