• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Critical Spectator: Singapore can easily support 15mil population

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now tge key question ish....how many are good white CECA?
90bebe2f-64da-4436-830d-ab965660dbfb-1_all_44083.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Stimulus Is Good, But China Still Faces a Hard Slog​

Beijing is back in investors’ good books. To justify the euphoria, it needs some meaty goals.
October 3, 2024 at 3:00 AM GMT+8
By Daniel Moss
Daniel Moss is a Bloomberg Opinion columnist covering Asian economies. Previously, he was executive editor for economics at Bloomberg News.

A long way to go.

A long way to go.
Photographer: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg
Save
Translate

In little more than a week, China's efforts to crank up its economy have achieved something important: President Xi Jinping changed the conversation about global prospects. The Federal Reserve, usually the principal force driving market sentiment and forecasting, has company.

That's a big shift. For Beijing's stardom to last, it needs to not only deliver what's been flagged: forceful monetary easing, fiscal expansion, new measures to help homebuyers, capital injections into lenders, and the creation of a market-stabilization fund.

Officials also now need to offer some meaty goals that justify the euphoria. What does a win look like, and would such a victory be temporary

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is a flaw in the article....he used manhattan and paris and claim they are more saturated than singapore. hello, yes it is dammed packed in manhattan, but weekend, i can drive out to outskirts of new york city or into neighboring states. Ditto for Paris. Singapore? I go where? JB? Batam?
fucking ang moh talking through his fucking ass.

accomodate 15M? sure raze district 10 into a public housing loh....get rid of all the landed properties....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is a flaw in the article....he used manhattan and paris and claim they are more saturated than singapore. hello, yes it is dammed packed in manhattan, but weekend, i can drive out to outskirts of new york city or into neighboring states. Ditto for Paris. Singapore? I go where? JB? Batam?
fucking ang moh talking through his fucking ass.

accomodate 15M? sure raze district 10 into a public housing loh....get rid of all the landed properties....

He's just a PAP porlumpar and your typical clickbait merchant.

The PAP regime employs 洋五毛 too it seems. :cool: