• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF & Medisave minimum sums, Medisave contribution ceiling to be raised

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am self-employed. So far, I owe CPF more than $40K in Medisave contributions. I just refused to pay and have no intention of doing so. Can they charge me for non-payment?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite confuse with the CPF minimum sum.
It was stated that one can pledge 50% of their property value to offset the min sum.
So for the below e.g.
1) I have a fully paid pigeon hole valued at $300k
2) I have $50k in OA and $100k in SA when I turned 55
So if the min sum is $148k, can I pledge $148k from my property and withdraw my $50k (OA) and $100k (SA) when i turned 55 ?

Your pledged property may be used upto 50% of the Minimum Sum ie $74K. Using your example, you can withdraw only $76K from your combined OA & SA of S150K as you need to set aside $74K in the Retirement Account.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought our inflation rate has dropped? How they explain minimum sum increase by $9k? They use black magic?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am self-employed. So far, I owe CPF more than $40K in Medisave contributions. I just refused to pay and have no intention of doing so. Can they charge me for non-payment?

In can be sure that those maggots in white will.
If the law do not cover you, they will make the law to cover you and to squeeze you.
They can make the law retrospective to cover you into the past and the future.

YOU ARE FUCKED
THIS IS LKY STINKAPORE, AND LKY WANTS MORE $$$$ INTO HIS STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you said used to be true but the CPF rules was surreptitiously changed a few years ago.

If a CPF member has more than $148K in his CPF, he is NOT allowed to use the property to pledge.
If he has less than $148K in his CPF, he is FORCED to pledge his property to make up the difference.

In this case, chootchiew can only withdraw $2000 when he turns 55.
Your pledged property may be used upto 50% of the Minimum Sum ie $74K. Using your example, you can withdraw only $76K from your combined OA & SA of S150K as you need to set aside $74K in the Retirement Account.

Quite confuse with the CPF minimum sum.
It was stated that one can pledge 50% of their property value to offset the min sum.

So for the below e.g.

1) I have a fully paid pigeon hole valued at $300k
2) I have $50k in OA and $100k in SA when I turned 55

So if the min sum is $148k, can I pledge $148k from my property and withdraw my $50k (OA) and $100k (SA) when i turned 55 ?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Madoff is a lot more honest than the fucking CPF

But then, you all know that.

Because behind the CPF, is the biggest crook and thug of all, smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew
Sinkies who voted and voted for that bastard and his maggots in white ultimately to be blamed.

FUCK YOU SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
At present, I only have $27.82 in my Ordinary account. I dumped everything into my flat. I'm now thinking of how to deplete that $27.82 and zerolised my account.....

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me may I ask a simple question?

"Who the fuck give them the right to raise this? did the people give PAP the right to do so? Do they need parliament debate and votes to pass this?"

TELL ME!

The people gave them the power you turd. forgotten already all about executive and legislative powers?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people gave them the power you turd. forgotten already all about executive and legislative powers?

Sinkies got what they fucking deserved.
For voting and voting and voting for those bastards in white again and again and again and again

Go fuck yourself for being a stupid sinkie

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The $120K is referring to the year 2003.
The $138K is referring to the year 2012.
The $138K in year 2012 is actually $120K in year 2003.

Before employee's salary is raised, they should stop raising CPF mimumum sum. What about those self-employed with zero balance in their CPF? do they have to top up with hard cash? Damned!

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought our inflation rate has dropped? How they explain minimum sum increase by $9k? They use black magic?

How many people contribute 9k in one year to O/A? CPF is really glass ceiling. Can see but can never reach.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope by name calling the minimum sum ceiling may dropp, nicompoop.

Unless you grow some BALLS, maybe then it'll drop.

But that is highly unlikely or rather impossible ( the balls growing part that is) expected of a SINKIE!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless you grow some BALLS, maybe then it'll drop.

But that is highly unlikely or rather impossible ( the balls growing part that is) expected of a SINKIE!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

tsk tsk tsk typical twat. Carry on please.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many people contribute 9k in one year to O/A? CPF is really glass ceiling. Can see but can never reach.

Welcome to LKY Stinkapore.
The goalposts are moved in the middle of the game
The rules are changed in middle of the game with the assistance of the fucking kangaroos and maggots in white you all stupidly elected and reelect again and again
Your fucking money all screwed and fucked from you no matter how hard you work, you will see less and less
And the maggots in white get more and more and more