• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid19 Pandemic has definitely made people MORE FUCKING NASTY!!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I need some people to talk to besides all these dumb fucks.
Good! Don't let them get to you. Dumbfucks' sole purpose in life is to drain others dry. Also it's always a good idea to find ways to blow off steam. For example, doing a drive by at their home, exploring the beautiful woods to find a suitable spot to dig, etc.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good! Don't let them get to you. Dumbfucks' sole purpose in life is to drain others dry. Also it's always a good idea to find ways to blow off steam. For example, doing a drive by at their home, exploring the beautiful woods to find a suitable spot to dig, etc.

I also dont understand some people.

You greet them politely and they talk back like they have a big porcupine stuck in their ass.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I also dont understand some people.

You greet them politely and they talk back like they have a big porcupine stuck in their ass.
Many assholes live among us. They will die if they can't be assholes. Because killing them or putting a contract on them is illegal (and expensive), all we can do is go "Pfft, whatever. No skin off my back!"

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
https://in.reuters.com/article/us-canada-cannabis-home-grow-idINKBN28R3EV

Reuters) - Canadian health regulator on Thursday raised concerns about the large quantity of medical marijuana people were growing at home, after its data showed a significant jump in daily average production permitted by health care practitioners.

While the practitioners can allow registered patients to grow limited amount at home for personal use, the regulator's findings show that such authorizations rose to a staggering 36.2 grams by the end of March, compared with 25.2 grams in October 2018.

Meanwhile, average purchases by registered patients, who can buy pot from licensed producers and federal medical sellers, have stayed as low as 2 to 2.1 grams every month, data showed.

An early review of the data signals to me a striking difference in the average amounts prescribed per day in the two different channels," said Deepak Anand, chief executive officer of Materia Ventures.

With no concrete limits on personal production, Health Canada is facing rising pressure to tackle the perceived abuse of the home-grow program.

"Health Canada is concerned that high daily authorized amounts are, in a few instances, leading to abuse of the access to cannabis for medical purposes framework and are undermining the integrity of the system," the regulator said.

CBC News reported here in October that the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) raided dozens of illegal cannabis grow operations between July and October, a majority of which had personal production authorization.

"It remains unclear if we are dealing with systemic issues as opposed to targeted ones, as a result of the tremendous pressure the regulator has fallen under recently by provincial and municipal governments," Anand said.

Health Canada's finding show 43,211 individuals were allowed to grow marijuana for their personal medical use by the end of September, and 377,024 clients were registered as patients

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
36.2g a day means allowed 181 indoor plants at home.

My message to Health Canada is to go after those drs!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nightmares every night.
Last night was different, it was beautiful. So beautiful that I was so sad that it was just a dream.

The feeling was like dating in Coyote Ugly. Someone told me that I was important to her, missed me very much and just wanted to hug me. I guess there are a lot of regrets in life; perhaps I should have confessed to the girl that I liked in my school days.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have nightmares every night.
Last night was different, it was beautiful. So beautiful that I was so sad that it was just a dream.

The feeling was like dating in Coyote Ugly. Someone told me that I was important to her, missed me very much and just wanted to hug me. I guess there are a lot of regrets in life; perhaps I should have confessed to the girl that I liked in my school days.

Dream life is best. No consequences.

Totally like being dead. I love it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And it is because I am a fucking useless piece of shit. Fucking loser. Incompetent person. Total Crap. Fool. Idiot. Cretin. Imbecile. dolt. Halfwit. Dunce. Nincompoop. Ignomarus. Asshole. Bastard. Fucker. Cocksucker.

I deserve to die.
I am nasty fucking right now.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid is good. Less gatherings, hide under my blankets.

Merry Christmas Nayr69sg, enjoy your two long weekends ahead.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Covid is good. Less gatherings, hide under my blankets.

Merry Christmas Nayr69sg, enjoy your two long weekends ahead.

Thank you @SOS You too. Have a merry Xmas!

I work at shop when I not calling people.

So work non stop. Never ending till death do we part with work.

Cheers!