• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

jw5

Loyal
Still 613 unlinked cases to date. This is what is worrying PAP. :frown:

18 May 2020:

We are looking at 28,343 cases in all, 22 official deaths & 9 unofficial ones.

2 weeks before the CB measures can be eased, and we could be looking at around 38~40K cases by then.

Community spread seemed very well controlled save for some covidiots pushing the boundaries. Keep calm and makan some more!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
let's shoot for 36.9k cases.

23 May 2020,
Four months into the first confirm COVID case.

We have 31,068 confirmed cases, 23 official deaths coupled with 9 unofficial deaths. Another week to go before moving on to the Phase1-2-3 post-CB period, hope can hit below 36.9K by the end of May.

We can emerge stronger, the Sammyboy Spirit shall prevail!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday single digit local cases (non FW dorm) for many days now. The main reason CB is still on is because of unlinked cases. :wink:
adjust n adapt...me'll live my life as normal as i can.. unless I want to lock in myself for the rest of my life... at my age, oredi 1 leg on the lorry, might as well stay happy n merry..
... looking forward to liberation day !!!! :geek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
97975049_10158377371834146_5860103973377146880_o.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We can emerge stronger, the Sammyboy Spirit shall prevail!

29 May 2020,

We clocked 33,860 cases, 23 official deaths and 9 unofficial ones. Counting down to 2nd June where we move into phase1.

Tiagong most of the COVID cases in Sinkiestan had mild fevers only, asymptomatic carriers don’t even know they kena COVIDed.

What’s the trigger temperature for the temperature scanners for SafeEntry in shopping malls, supermarkets? Schools opening on 2nd June right? Teehee... What’s the trigger temperature ah? :coffee::coffee::coffee: