• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

jw5

Loyal
Maybe not for a couple of reasons:

1. MOH still reluctant to disclose how many maids are among the confirmed cases of work permit holders not staying in dorms. :cautious:

2. Still too many unlinked cases which is the main reason why CB remains extended. Unlinked cases could mean deception which could be due to illicit relationships. :wink:

We may have dodged this bullet :coffee::coffee::coffee:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe not for a couple of reasons:

1. MOH still reluctant to disclose how many maids are among the confirmed cases of work permit holders not staying in dorms. :cautious:

2. Still too many unlinked cases which is the main reason why CB remains extended. Unlinked cases could mean deception which could be due to illicit relationships. :wink:

They will call for GE in a matter of time.
I feel they will do it no matter what.

Firstly covid19 is not going to go away anytime soon.
Whatever daily numbers they give is useless to layman like us.
Unless they specified individual case by case profile eg resident area etc.
You look at Taiwan news how the government handle daily announcement.

Secondly the money Covid19 payout is till hot in everybody hand so it make people happy for a while.
Dont forget down the road next few months massive unemployment coming.

Thirdly they want to win big they must hold GE fast as the fear is still in the air.

jw5

Loyal
GE is very near. This clown Keechiu is already telling peasants how to have election during a pandemic. :rolleyes::biggrin:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/br...e-during-covid-19-oppies-ready-or-not.285108/

They will call for GE in a matter of time.
I feel they will do it no matter what.

Firstly covid19 is not going to go away anytime soon.
Whatever daily numbers they give is useless to layman like us.
Unless they specified individual case by case profile eg resident area etc.
You look at Taiwan news how the government handle daily announcement.

Secondly the money Covid19 payout is till hot in everybody hand so it make people happy for a while.
Dont forget down the road next few months massive unemployment coming.

Thirdly they want to win big they must hold GE fast as the fear is still in the air.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Going exponential soon.

When the exponential phase was pre-empted, I didn’t see it crossing 20K mark.

so on 6 May 2020, we have a total of 20198 cases, 20 official deaths and 6 unofficial ones.

*cough* taking into account of those hidden reservoirs, it’s truly a scary thought how many of us are actually the asymptomatic carriers... *cough*

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
*cough* taking into account of those hidden reservoirs, it’s truly a scary thought how many of us are actually the asymptomatic carriers... *cough

so on 12 May 2020, we have a total of 25346 cases, 21 official deaths and 7 unofficial ones.

looks like we’ll be able to snuff out the hidden reservoirs in due time, but are we able to manage the second wave, if any?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When the exponential phase was pre-empted, I didn’t see it crossing 20K mark.

so on 6 May 2020, we have a total of 20198 cases, 20 official deaths and 6 unofficial ones.

*cough* taking into account of those hidden reservoirs, it’s truly a scary thought how many of us are actually the asymptomatic carriers... *cough*

so on 12 May 2020, we have a total of 25346 cases, 21 official deaths and 7 unofficial ones.

looks like we’ll be able to snuff out the hidden reservoirs in due time, but are we able to manage the second wave, if any?
*cough, cough* Asymptomatic carriers? Where got? *cough, cough ,cough*

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN anyone noticed there is a running lumber from 1 to 7 from the total cases and official / unofficial death? KNN my uncle don't know what this phenomenon is known as but this is how he always manage to win lots and lots of money from horse betting regardless of how dark the horses are KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN anyone noticed there is a running lumber from 1 to 7 from the total cases and official / unofficial death? KNN my uncle don't know what this phenomenon is known as but this is how he always manage to win lots and lots of money from horse betting regardless of how dark the horses are KNN
As always, I have lots of respect for your uncle. Tell him I wish him continued good health and good luck at the horses.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
18 May 2020:

We are looking at 28,343 cases in all, 22 official deaths & 9 unofficial ones.

2 weeks before the CB measures can be eased, and we could be looking at around 38~40K cases by then.

Community spread seemed very well controlled save for some covidiots pushing the boundaries. Keep calm and makan some more!