• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
death is inevitable for all. some die faster some die slower. majority in israel who died of wuhan whore virus were those older, fatter, unhealthier, immuno-compromised or with acute pre-existing conditions. if they didn’t die in 2021 they would in 2022.
I would say, "some will die earlier, while others will die later"
Not "faster" or "slower"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The world is full of unknowns but that does not stop us from getting on with our lives.

The problem nowadays is that people expect zero risk. The correct way to view things is to weigh the benefits vs consequences and make a personal choice.
Aye! That’s why I made my choice for the attenuated virus type vaccine.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course there were those who lived to a ripe old age regardless of which era they were from.

However it was Western medicine that first understood what caused infections and how to deal with them. This understanding alone has saved millions and millions of lives in the last 100 years.

Vaccines and antibiotics have saved millions more.

Here the world IQ graph which you've seen many times people post it here. 3rd world country yes living to only 40/50years old.

1633480451980.png

But don't forget though western medicine raise their life expectancies or save many of them they were also enslaved in this modern industrial world.

Kids or children used as Guinea pigs for Big Pharmacies or working for a few cents farming cacao or collecting plastics etc... just to survive. ... :(

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say, "some will die earlier, while others will die later"
Not "faster" or "slower"
between anti vaxxers and vaxxers some die at a faster rate (6.9 patients a day) while others die at a slower rate (0.69 patients a week). got to get the message across to sinkies who only understand singlish.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Here the world IQ graph which you've seen many times people post it here. 3rd world country yes living to only 40/50years old.

View attachment 124391

But don't forget though western medicine raise their life expectancies or save many of them they were also enslaved in this modern industrial world.

Kids or children used as Guinea pigs for Big Pharmacies or working for a few cents farming cacao or collecting plastics etc... just to survive. ... :(

When you have low IQ others will take advantage of you. It's just the reality of any hierarchy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Western medicine has never understood what causes infections or disease or cancer ever it only subdue it's conditions to date even Covid.

The transmission of disease via bacteria and other microorganisms is most certainly discovered by the West.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been following the thread of a 40yo unvax edmwer. after day 13 (3oct), no more updates for 3 days already...think his condition took a nose dive as heart and lung damaged.....

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/congrat-me-tio-covid-toto.6605672/

Congrat me! Tio Covid TOTO​

1 of 80Next Last
•••
[IMG alt="lessthan100"]https://forums-media.fuckwarezone.com.sg/data/avatars/m/518/518397.jpg?1616643297[/IMG]

lessthan100

Supremacy Member​

• Sep 23, 2021
Lhu5a6r.jpg

xwgPFHR.png

About me
A/S/L?
40+ obsese uncle with bmi >38, Height 174cm Weight 115kg. Location? Duh Singapore lor.

Summary (Daily Health Log)

18th Sept (Saturday)
- Visit NUH ward, did ART swap test and was negative

21th Sept (Tuesday) (Day 1)
- Not feeling well, measured spo2 >95 with high pulse rate of >120, fever 38.6. Had blur vision and muscle sore.
- No loss of smell and taste

22th Sept (Wednesday) (Day 2)
- same as above

23th Sept (Thursday) (Day 3)
- Went to clinic, temperature taken at 39.6, ART swap test positive got MC,
- Doctor suspect I got dengue as I have those dengue rash like this. Did blood test at clinic and was informed result will out tomorrow
- Received MOH SMS notice - covid positive
Spoiler: Dengue Rashes
- Doctor issue me cough syrup, panadol and lozenges

24th Sept (Friday) (Day 4)
- Fever subside, spo2/pulse reading at 99/101
- blood test result out - Dengue negative, doctor cannot explain why i got these rashes but mentioned it could still be dengue as it still in early stage yet to manifest out. So should continue monitor for other symtoms or blood platelets count.
- Sweat a lot, drank plenty of water
- MOH called to inform will dispatch transport to pick me, tell me pack up bag
- Night time: Fever came back (38.3), sp02/pulse reading at 96/117.
-Deep breathing can feel mild pain in between shoulderblade esp when lying flat. Try to sleep sideward to lessen the load and can feel the pain is lesser.
-There is also a few sudden instant sharp pain in abdomen, also one of dengue symtoms.
- The bright red rashes near my foot expanded

25 Sept (Saturday) (Day 5)
-Woke up refresh. Fever gone. Spo2/pulse reading back to normal at 97/101. The pain in deep breathing gone.
Afternoon: The recurring fever is back, measure at 38.1. Spo2/pulse reading at 97/117. Feeling weak and sleepy
Night: Recurring fever at 39.1, spo2/pulse reading at 96/130. Have diarrhea, partial lost of taste (Chocolate milk taste like bland water)

26 Sept (Sunday) (Day 6)
Morning: Recurring fever 38.6, spo2/pulse reading at 96/122. Lao Sai again. Whole night try to sleep sideway instead of lying flat on the back. Saw reports that tio covid sleep on the back is bad for lungs.
- MOH pick me up and send me to Community Care Facility (CCF)
Night: Recurring fever 38.1, spo2/pulse reading at 95/121
Late Night: Experience 冰火俩重天. Was sweating profusing with heart pumping real fast, have to remove clothes and sleep even though the aircon was set 24°. After sleeping for dunnoe how long, I was shivering in cold, both my hand and feet was cold. Faster wear back my clothes and hide insde blanket.

27 Sept (Monday) (Day 7)
Morning: Fever went down a bit at 37.9, spo2/pulse reading at 96/113
-Whole day not feeling well, no appetite, burp a lot. Only have a few mouthful of food and throw the rest away.
-Whole night din sleep, keep rolling blanket. Cough a lot.

28 Sept (Tuesday) (Day 8)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.9, spo2/pulse reading 96/125.
-No appetite, whole day only a few mouthful of food. Drink lotsa of water but my lips still cracked.
-Been sleeping the whole day
-First time drink Yeo Ice Lemon Tea packet drink and its taste like plain water

29 Sept (Wednesday) (Day 9)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.1, spo2/pulse reading 96/108.
-Din sleep well the whole night, keep on coughing the whole day.

30 Sept (Thursday) (Day 10)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.7, spo2/pulse reading 93/116.
-Chest pain while sleeping, laosai got blood strain

1 Oct (Friday) (Day 11)
Morning: Recurring fever at 38.9, spo2/pulse reading 94/116.

2 Oct (Saturday) (Day 12)
Morning: Temp measure at 37.3, spo2/pulse reading 92/101
-Urine colour looks weird bright red orange, i suspect got blood.
Afternoon: Recurring fever at 38.0, spo2/pulse reading 95/106
- Dig nose, the mucus was dry and dark red in colour
- Went to call up CCF doctor told him my symtoms, straight away called amubulance.
-Was convey to SGH A&E
-Warded at SGH ward@bowyer or ward 88

3rd Oct (Sunday) (Day 13)
- Doctor said my heart and both my lungs are inflamed

EDMW'ers FAQ
-Mask u wearing
Temasek free mask/Surgical Mask
-Wear it well?
Yes. Quite air tight
-When did u remove?
Face itchy, remove mask to scratch for a while
-Public tpt
Took bus to NUH
-Whereabout besides NUH
Hawker centre or coffeeshop to tabao food
-Got use their toilet?
Yes.
-Got hand santized?
I remember I was extra careful when I visit NUH ward, always use their hand sanitizer hanging around the corner
-Got rub eyes or mouth or nose with dirty hands?
Yes. Got rub eyes before
-Unvaxx can visit hospital?
Yes. Before the new rule kick in.
Oh dear... hope he gets better

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very convenient to just state "underlying conditions" especially for elderly people. Age can also be considered as an "underlying condition".

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the numbers hit 5000 which I expect to be soon I wonder what song will blank cheque Wong sing next. Will he say be prepared for 10k cases ?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the numbers hit 5000 which I expect to be soon I wonder what song will blank cheque Wong sing next. Will he say be prepared for 10k cases ?
he will say it's now endemic. Congrats we have done a good job. One of the lowest death rates in the world in spite of stupid anti-mRNA idiots

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh most definitely!

It's what politicians say to manage your expectations so the numbers don't come back to bite them. I would say the same thing. :biggrin:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
How this mRNA strand affects cell signalling in the long term remains unknown- checked.
What is known of the drug’s teratogenicity remains vague- checked.
Welcome to the drug trial :coffee::coffee::coffee:

eh I want to ask you :

the millions of mRNA produced by your own pox ridden body every day

Got down stream teratogenic effect or not ?

BTW teratogen means something that affects in utero fetal development . You are a fully grown fucktard now. Use proper terms.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slowly creeping up to 5,000 as promised by Laulan Wong....
I see the same pattern happening in Thailand that is beginning to happen here. When numbers are low, nobody gives a fark about vaccinations and some even openly mock it. When cases go up, everyone got hot under the collar and suddenly, the calls for vaccines became louder. It's human nature I guess....:rolleyes:

Wait till numbers go to the 10 or 20K range. We'll see the unvaxxed squirm and the line for 3rd booster shots get longer. I am sure of this 100%. :biggrin:

It's a good time to be vaccinated and having peace of mind your chances of having no or mild symptoms are 98%. Even if infected, we will have the added assurance of natural immunity. :thumbsup:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6.9 months liao lah, thus efficacy takes a tumble.........
What you say could very well be the case but the problem with PAP is that it is not transparent.
Could easily present data to show that of those who are fully vaccinated and passed away ,when was the second vaccination and what type.

This has led to wild speculation eg are they hiding because mostly death are from those vaccinated with Pfizer?
PAP started with Pfizer in Dec 2020, so theoretically these guinea pigs have lowered "protection " by July 2021 .
Moderna started here only in mid March so "protection " should be good till Oct."
So why MOH not revealing these data ?