• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cases are just one too many. The government should call for a lockdown immediately. If MOM can call for a snap WFH for 10 days for any entity with at least 3 cases , why are they not doing the same for any covid 19 cluster. Even China does that to keep the virus at bay.

If they don't lock down the area with cluster, very soon, the whole country will become one big cluster.

I am sure that you probably won't bother much if it doesn't hurt you ...but it will hurt when eventually you or your loved ones is infected by covid and falls sick. I hope no one dies , but who knows. You or your loved one may be one of the unlucky 5% non-efficacy vaccine case.

Can you imagine if anyone of the MMTF core members or for that matter, our dear PM comes down with covid and falls seriously ill, will we finally wake up and then change course ?

But , do you have to wait for that moment to come ? Will it be a tad too late then ?

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cases are just one too many. The government should call for a lockdown immediately. If MOM can call for a snap WFH for 10 days for any entity with at least 3 cases , why are they not doing the same for any covid 19 cluster. Even China does that to keep the virus at bay.

If they don't lock down the area with cluster, very soon, the whole country will become one big cluster.

I am sure that you probably won't bother much if it doesn't hurt you ...but it will hurt when eventually you or your loved ones is infected by covid.

Can you imagine if anyone of the MMTF core members or for that matter, our dear PM comes down with covid and falls seriously ill, will we finally wake up and then change course ?

But , do you have to wait for that moment to come ? Will it be a tad too late then ?
Well said KNN the leecision made by leeders is directlee leelating to the leeders own loved ones other than that are just figures KNN hence my uncle proposed a storm to the parliament house and the leeders home by the infected

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
60-year-old homeless lady who wanders around a hawker centre along Toa Payoh Lorong 8 tested positive for Covid-19.

she surely have infected many others at lor 8 market and food centre
in fact every time i see homeless people, i am apprehensive to go near them for fear of getting infected
i know from a friend who is in charity work and he tells me a lot of these homeless sleep at hdb emergency staircase areas. fucking pap town council s just close their eyes and not doing their job.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said KNN the leecision made by leeders is directlee leelating to the leeders own loved ones other than that are just figures KNN hence my uncle proposed a storm to the parliament house and the leeders home by the infected
Operation codeword - reap what you sow

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you don't care. When it happens, it is completely out of control. The whole area is infested. It is like a plague.

You bring more anxiety when you don't stop the spread. Now, not only the elderly are worried, even the children are anxious.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.59.16 PM.png

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lockdown is a step backwards. With the vaccination rate that we have, we should be opening up and learning to live with COVID endemically like many forward-thinking countries around the world. If not now, when? Life cannot be lived holed up at home, afraid to even go out.

As far as I am concerned, COVID is over and done with. I am fully vaccinated, will go for my booster jab when it's my turn, taking all the necessary precautions and adjusting my life and business to the new normal. :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for the insufferable cunt Ho Ching to start psycho'ing the next target group to get the third booster shot. It's only a matter of time. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you get suspicious when almost everyone in Singapore wears mask, observes safe distancing and by and large are mostly vaccinated , yet the infection cases keep going higher and higher ?

If infection cases go higher, it can only mean one thing - more people will get sick and more people will die.

I hope to say that the test kit is erroneous.. that is it is not 100% accurate. A positive may be a negative and a negative may be a positive. But until the medical authority can prove otherwise, we just don't have an idea what is really happening.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll take over Sam in asking this golden question:

How many are actually sick? :biggrin:

Numbers mean nothing when most are well and protected. No reason to panic. As the British would say...

1632324553483.png

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Visits to hospital wards to be suspended for 4 weeks as more COVID-19 cases detected among staff, patients and visitors​

"The new cases have led to ward closures, putting a strain on bed capacity, says the Health Ministry."