• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be fine. He is touring the NCID
pm-lee-at-ncid.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah so... yes the world is one big online shouting match. May the most outlandish win.

your statistical analysis is correct, but humans by and large are creatures of emotional response. if there is something new and unknown :eek: our monkey brains kick into panic mode and we scramble (ok maybe not you) to rationalize and contain however ineffectively with leaky bottles this new and unknown fear. Don't even need traffic accidents. Bathroom accidents alone even worse. But it is something that we have had time to acclimatize to and our fear factors mitigated. As you say, we should be jumping in fright whenever we see a car because of the number of humans who have died or were seriously injured by cars.

nice that NZ is relatively isolated from tiongland.
Silly man you. SARS number is total over 9 months u want to compare with number over 3 weeks? :o-o:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went for dinner with a friend who works at the airport and has checked the snotty passports of more than 5000 Tiongs over the past 3 weeks. If anyone is going to catch the Wuhan virus it will be him and me.
what?! no gloves or mask ah?

ok nvm. ~2% case fatality rate and those who died were generally going to die from other causes anyway.

hope dinner was good. for some reason, I'm guessing seafood or maybe I'm just assuming too much about NZ.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly man you. SARS number is total over 9 months u want to compare with number over 3 weeks? :o-o:
yah lah. in an earlier post before that I mentioned that it's still early in the game, numbers look low for now. could rise over time, but there could be something to what sam said. so it's cautiously guarded optimism.

NOT everyone fly to hubei and kiss a tiongster ok. :laugh:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interestingly if you looked at the stats of Asia Pacific countries.. you could probably rank the health care systems by order of detection of the number of active cases.

Philippines and Indonesia have poorer health care systems and probably lower detection capability. Compared to Japan, HK, Singapore.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly if you looked at the stats of Asia Pacific countries.. you could probably rank the health care systems by order of detection of the number of active cases.

Philippines and Indonesia have poorer health care systems and probably lower detection capability. Compared to Japan, HK, Singapore.

i Love Sg, but i have this feeling, we
are on the way to be No. 1 , outside China,