• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction 200~250 local cases! 3 digits bolink! 3~6 more new clusters! 6~9 ICU! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
i feel the same too.
seems like mtf strategy is to let it spread
as long as the spread does not stress the hospitals and largely asymptomatic, they are fine with it cos end of the day, more and more natural immunity kicks in and it won't be a problem anymore and become just like the common flu.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the economy will close. Funds are dry. China is bleeding TH investment. TH is prospering the tourism industry like hotels with mandatory shn. Which I believe must continue as it is helping the economy. $2k is a lot for 7 days or 14 days

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction 200~250 local cases! 3 digits bolink! 3~6 more new clusters! 6~9 ICU! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
:eek:

2ND SEP 2021

1. As of 2 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 187 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection.

2. 56 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 18 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 113 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 3 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

3. In addition, there are 4 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 1 was detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 2 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

4. In total, there are 191 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the more they vaccinate, the more unlinked cases
coincidence?
wat yr opinion?
I don’t think the rising unlinked cases is due to higher vaccination figures.

There is already suspicion that the delta variant results in less severe symptoms, hence folks carried on with their daily lives without knowing they are carriers- they could have seeded more second tier carriers and themselves fully recovered without any treatment.

As what Boss says- How many are actually sick? Two in three will get by without a skip in the beat, and one in three may need to be warded, 0.69% in ICU. Even with recent vaccination, supposing vaccination has good protection against severe symptoms, one in three needed to be hospitalised just doesn’t cut it.

What we are seeing now are like the stars in the sky, the results of what happened before. The green lanes had been opened for many weeks now? The shortest SHN period now is...? These answers will give provision to a clearer picture.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Even with recent vaccination, supposing vaccination has good protection against severe symptoms, one in three needed to be hospitalised just doesn’t cut it.
Cropped some figures from ST/MOH

AE9E970A-9669-4C6F-BCFE-F6904242CC10.png

and while zooming in on the figures, thought it would be nice if they would reveal which vaccine was used... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

27 chaps on oxygen supplements and 11 unvax... Capt. GMS seeing this?

source:
https://static.straitstimes.com.sg/s3fs-public/moh-020821.pdf

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore will hit pause on its reopening plans after a recent rise in Covid cases and plans to start vaccine boosters. /Ahhahaha......... huat ah !

The Ministry of Health (MOH) will commence a Covid-19 booster programme for two groups of people in Singapore, after receiving advice from the Expert Committee on Covid-19 Vaccination (EC19V).

This was announced the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) during a virtual press conference on Friday (Sep. 3).

For immunocompromised individuals and seniors​

The booster programme will apply to two groups of people​

1. Persons who are moderately to severely immunocompromised
  2. Persons who are aged above 60 years old, and residents of aged care facilities

Sorry to early birds............ lol..........

Also :
"Many parents have asked me about vaccination for children. I believe this will happen, but it may take some time because clinical trials are ongoing for those aged below 12 years," said Mr Ong.

MOH expects vaccination for children to start early next year after the studies are completed and regulatory approval processes are carried out, he added.

Hoseh laio song bo ?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...-immunocompromised-elderly-care-homes-2154791

Last edited: