• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corpses here, Corpses there, Corpses everywhere...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gotta feeling that there are still some more undiscovered corpses out there.:eek:

jw5

Loyal
It seems that where the PAP MPs are concerned, their lousy arrogant attitude only causes anger among the citizens that they are s uppose to be helping .

Foreigner are less likely to be forgiving with such an attitude & we will likely see alot more unhappy incidents which will cause more crime & not less :rolleyes:

Perhaps it is only when they are involved in resolving these unhappy incidents that they will realise something is wrong.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps it is only when they are involved in resolving these unhappy incidents that they will realise something is wrong.

What happened to that guy who burn't the PAP MP :confused:

More importantly did the PAP learn anything, other to increase the number of bodyguards:confused:

Even after losing 2 GRCs we still see the PAP up to their nonsense in hiking prices i.e. electricity tariffs. I'm not surprised as the PAP greed is so predictable.

By the next GE more Sporeans will realise that the only way to stop the PAP is to vote for more opposition.

When that happens there might be a fluke result with ALL the seats going to the opposition:eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Traffic Police !

images

The traffic police just whizzed past my car without taking notice of anyone around who were using mobile phones while driving. This is Singa-poo !