• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corpses here, Corpses there, Corpses everywhere...

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, yet another body found near NUH. Previously, at Tanah Merah. Not to mention all the corpses found in the river, reservoir, water tank... 5 year old boy murdered... Can see that our "Swiss" standard of living is really coming through... LKY say Singapore entering a golden age... Like this is called Golden Age? :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_687717.html
A DECOMPOSED body has been found in a forested area off Clementi Road - the second such incident within a week.

Police said that they were alerted around 6pm yesterday, and are investigating.

About 20 police officers combed the area, which is just opposite the National University of Singapore, before emerging with the remains in a white bag close to midnight.

This comes after two land survey staff discovered a set of skeletal remains in the forest next to the Tanah Merah MRT Station last Saturday.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many "Protected Areas" all over the island, with warning signs indicating trespassers will be shot, these wooded areas are ideal for killers to dump bodies that will not be found for years. Since there are actually no wardens or security personnel to patrol these places, no decent person would dare to venture inside. Goodness knows how many other corpses can be found if these areas were to be checked.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the stench from the Ah neh leh?

The stench of the "whites" are subtle, the au du 'papynosmellynorus', is alluring, unlike the stench of the ah neh, which is overpowering to the point of light headness.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crimes by foreigners are no longer limited to petty crimes like bicycle theft & prostituition . In fact I think the authorities have been hiding the incidence of more serious crimes like house breaking, theft, murders, ...

Without proper health & criminal screening by the Spore authorities, we are now beginning to see the impact of these "honest mistakes" :(

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course lah, during the GE they must report only the "good" deeds done by the PAP. We all know who controls all the media in Spore:rolleyes:

These "corpses" "skeletons" may have been found during or before the GE, and only "officially" reported now I suspect.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sleep la... wait got corpses only got cops ma...

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally I see these SPF idiots only at coffeeshops buying lunch, otherwise one hardly can see them at all.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally I see these SPF idiots only at coffeeshops buying lunch, otherwise one hardly can see them at all.

They have to makan what!, first makan nasi campur, then minium kopi later ajourn to a secluded corner, Makan angin, where got time for corpses!! ha ha ha

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have to makan what!, first makan nasi campur, then minium kopi later ajourn to a secluded corner, Makan angin, where got time for corpses!! ha ha ha

They wasted manpower trying to apprehend a handcuffed man with 60 personnel and dogs,who owes a few hundred dollars, yet could not find him. These are Keystone Cops Comedy acts. They also spend weekends taking down persoanl particuars of citizens wearing black enjoying Starbucks coffee. I don't know what to say.

jw5

Loyal
Crimes by foreigners are no longer limited to petty crimes like bicycle theft & prostituition . In fact I think the authorities have been hiding the incidence of more serious crimes like house breaking, theft, murders, ...

My suggestion is to link every foreigner who comes to SG with a ministar or ministar of state in some kind of buddy system.
Every time a murder occurs whereby foreigners are involved, the ministar has to be involved.
Doesn't matter whether it's the victim or the culprit or both.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
My suggestion is to link every foreigner who comes to SG with a ministar or ministar of state in some kind of buddy system.
Every time a murder occurs whereby foreigners are involved, the ministar has to be involved.
Doesn't matter whether it's the victim or the culprit or both.

How many foreigners to one minister? I can accept 500K foreigners but I don't think I can accept even 500 ministers.

jw5

Loyal
How many foreigners to one minister? I can accept 500K foreigners but I don't think I can accept even 500 ministers.

Well, the more foreigners they let in, the more foreigners there would be to 1 ministar, wouldn't it? :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, the more foreigners they let in, the more foreigners there would be to 1 ministar, wouldn't it? :biggrin:

It seems that where the PAP MPs are concerned, their lousy arrogant attitude only causes anger among the citizens that they are s uppose to be helping .

Foreigner are less likely to be forgiving with such an attitude & we will likely see alot more unhappy incidents which will cause more crime & not less :rolleyes: