• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Coolie Genes Siao Lao Charboh arrested at CCK! Must be lack of sex!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye must be covered with cobwebs! Must be an Oppie supporter! Samsters should try to up this SPG!​

Woman, 59, arrested & referred to IMH for allegedly carrying scissors with her in Choa Chu Kang​

No injuries were reported, said the Singapore Police Force.​

Winnie Li
Cover-image-84.png

Telegram

Whatsapp

A 59-year-old woman was arrested for possession of an offensive weapon after she was allegedly seen carrying a pair of scissors in her bag near Block 252 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 at around 10:20am on Jun. 2.

The police has seized the scissors as a case exhibit, the Singapore Police Force told Mothership.

The woman was referred to the Insitute of Mental Health under the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) Act.

She is also assisting with investigations into voluntarily causing hurt and dishonest misappropriation of property.

The police added that no injuries were reported, and police investigations are ongoing.

Woman 'screamed multiple times' when questioned by police​

According to the source that tipped Shin Min Daily News off, the woman screamed multiple times when questioned by the police near Keat Hong Shopping Centre before she was arrested.

In a video provided by the source, the woman, who was wearing a white shirt, patterned pants, and a mask, could be heard murmuring to herself while seated on the ground, restrained by four police officers.

Allegedly quarrelled with drinks stall staff before her arrest​

The female owner of a drinks stall at the coffee shop nearby told Shin Min that the woman came by to buy coffee at around 10am that day.

However, the woman suddenly began cursing at the stall's female employee, asking the employee what she could achieve with all her hard work.

"The woman then asked my employee to become a sex worker and said she could earn S$5,000 per month. My employee cursed back at the woman, but I know the woman had mental issues, so I told my employee not to engage with her further," recounted the owner.

Shin Min reported that it understands that the woman subsequently went to another shop and allegedly elbowed an employee there before she supposedly stole feminine products from a third grocery store.

Scissors allegedly used to cut bread for bird-feeding​

A patron at the coffee shop, who declined to be named told, the Chinese daily that the woman probably used the scissors she was carrying to cut bread before feeding it to the birds, as bird-feeding was one of her hobbies.

Besides feeding birds, the owner of the drinks stall said the woman also liked to feed cats and had once tried to feed an animal near her stall.

"At that time, she said I was insane and asked what I had to do with [her feeding animals]. I told her I own this place, asked her to leave, and told her not to come back ever again," the owner recounted.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye must be covered with cobwebs! Must be an Oppie supporter! Samsters should try to up this SPG!​

Woman, 59, arrested & referred to IMH for allegedly carrying scissors with her in Choa Chu Kang​

Winnie Li
Cover-image-84.png

Telegram

Whatsapp

A 59-year-old woman was arrested for possession of an offensive weapon after she was allegedly seen carrying a pair of scissors in her bag near Block 252 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 at around 10:20am on Jun. 2.

The police has seized the scissors as a case exhibit, the Singapore Police Force told Mothership.

The woman was referred to the Insitute of Mental Health under the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) Act.

She is also assisting with investigations into voluntarily causing hurt and dishonest misappropriation of property.

The police added that no injuries were reported, and police investigations are ongoing.

According to the source that tipped Shin Min Daily News off, the woman screamed multiple times when questioned by the police near Keat Hong Shopping Centre before she was arrested.

In a video provided by the source, the woman, who was wearing a white shirt, patterned pants, and a mask, could be heard murmuring to herself while seated on the ground, restrained by four police officers.

The female owner of a drinks stall at the coffee shop nearby told Shin Min that the woman came by to buy coffee at around 10am that day.

However, the woman suddenly began cursing at the stall's female employee, asking the employee what she could achieve with all her hard work.

"The woman then asked my employee to become a sex worker and said she could earn S$5,000 per month. My employee cursed back at the woman, but I know the woman had mental issues, so I told my employee not to engage with her further," recounted the owner.

Shin Min reported that it understands that the woman subsequently went to another shop and allegedly elbowed an employee there before she supposedly stole feminine products from a third grocery store.

A patron at the coffee shop, who declined to be named told, the Chinese daily that the woman probably used the scissors she was carrying to cut bread before feeding it to the birds, as bird-feeding was one of her hobbies.

Besides feeding birds, the owner of the drinks stall said the woman also liked to feed cats and had once tried to feed an animal near her stall.

"At that time, she said I was insane and asked what I had to do with [her feeding animals]. I told her I own this place, asked her to leave, and told her not to come back ever again," the owner recounted.
Heng hah...We have good mata to fix this ah siao

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Winnie Li
Cover-image-84.png

Telegram

Whatsapp

Tiagong, electric shock treatment to patient "most sensitive" organ can send waves of pleaasure to stimulate the brain for corrective actions de woh, right Boss John?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She could have bought one of these pillows. She would have been a happy woman and stopped causing trouble.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is an 'offensive weapon'? Is a penknife an offensive weapon?

You're not supposed to carry it around? Doing that is automatic presumed guilt?

If you use it to threaten, harass or hurt someone I can understand... but carrying also cannot?

I believe one day the PAP regime will emulate the CCP regime: if you want to buy kitchen knives, you will need to register with your real name. :rolleyes:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is an 'offensive weapon'? Is a penknife an offensive weapon?

You're not supposed to carry it around? Doing that is automatic presumed guilt?

If you use it to threaten, harass or hurt someone I can understand... but carrying also cannot?

I believe one day the PAP regime will emulate the CCP regime: if you want to buy kitchen knives, you will need to register with your real name. :rolleyes:
Dun forget so many CCTVs around, who knows, maybe we are akready 24/7 under survillance