• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Conspiracy Theory: Why Lo Hwei-Yen stood no chance of getting out alive!!!

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is this woman given so much publicity !

Is she an operative for Singapore ?

I told you all Indians sabotage us all .

Never have dealings with Indians, Pakistanis are more noble in characters .

How many Singaporeans women married into other races in Singapore. Or Indians !

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE FULL 42 MINUTES INTERVIEW WITH HER HUSBAND. PLEASE CLICK THE AUDIO HERE:WS_10118.WMA

Breaking his silence for the first time since he returned home last Sunday, Mr Puhaindran, 37, spoke to the media about his love for his less than two-year wife. -- ST PHOTO: WANG HUI FEN

IN HER final phone call with her husband, Ms Lo Hwei Yen held her voice steady, telling Michael Puhaindran she loved him and “please ask them to hurry up”.
Thirty-six hours later, her husband identified her body on the 19th floor of the Mumbai Oberoi hotel last Friday.
The 28-year-old Singaporean lawyer was taken hostage and later killed when terrorists stormed the hotel a week ago. She had gone to Mumbai on Wednesday to attend a business seminar and had just delivered a talk hours before the deadly assault which left 188 dead.
The heavily-armed militants had forced her at gunpoint to tell the Singapore diplomatic authorities to tell the Indian government not to attack them. It was a mission she could not fulfill.
Breaking his silence for the first time since he returned home with her body last Sunday, Mr Puhaindran, 37, also a lawyer, spoke to the media on Wednesday about his love for his less than two-year wife, from the first time he bumped into her in the middle of bustling Change Alley.

The interview with Mr Puhaindran, husband of Ms Lo Hwei Yen.

He knew there and then that Ms Lo was the woman he wanted to marry. He doted on her, so much so that he ‘never even wanted her to get wet in the rain’, and being unable to protect her was one of the hardest things he had to come to terms with.
He said his wife loved those she knew with such a passion, that even when she herself was in danger, she had made sure that they knew how much she loved them, through an email that she sent to three of her closest friends via her Blackberry.
He also recounted the series of events that began with a call she made to him the night the terrorist attacks broke out. It would be many frantic hours before he heard from her again. But he said that he was comforted that he had managed to tell her just how much he loved her, before she hung up the phone for the last time that fateful day.

Wake of Ms Lo Hwei Yen who was killed by terrorists in Mumbai

‘What followed next were obviously many agonising hours of trying to find out what’s going on. This time the news feeds were reporting it as a terrorist attack. CNN and BBC hadn’t reported anything yet but Indian news channels had live news feeds and I was following it on them.’
I was still desperately trying to call her a few times. She said she had to lie low so I didn’t call her for quite a while, like half an hour or 45 minutes, but after a while I tried to call her again. The phone rang but nobody picked it up.’
‘That was the situation for many hours basically, just trying to call her, just looking at what’s going on TV.’
‘I can’t be precise about the timing, she called at 5 something in the morning. When I saw the number, I was like Oh God, does that mean she’s all right? She answered. She’s talking in a completely steady voice. She was extremely brave. Her voice didn’t waver, even as she’s being held hostage by gunmen.’
‘She said they were armed with machine guns and grenades. The message you know, I am not going to go into details about what she said about the embassy again and get them to stop and what-not.’
‘But the thing was that she didn’t want to panic me. She was so strong, her voice was just completely unwavering in that call. In fact, she even tried to send me a message. She said there were only five terrorists. Later I understood - when I subsequently spoke to some Indian authorities - there were only two. She’s probably forced to say five…when there were only two terrorists.’

Minister Khaw Boon Wan attends the funeral wake of Ms Lo Hwei Yen.

‘She’s trying to send a message even in that call she sent to me. Needless to say, we went completely nuts trying to get people and everything else. And we managed to get MFA.’
‘Subsequently, can’t remember whether I called or she called. She said there was still activity again, still in a very steady voice. Still talking to me. I was reacting to her trying to remain calm as well.’ ‘And only in her very last sentence did she say, ‘Please tell them to hurry up. And that’s when I couldn’t really take it and I told her I love her so very much. And she said the same thing. So at least the last words that I said to her were those words. And those were her last words.’
‘And I’ve got one more thing to share…she did manage to get some emails out. I just like to share with you something she wrote to her friends. This one apparently came in around 6.36pm Singapore time. She wrote to three of her very good friends, Sandy, Lisa and Samantha. Her message to them was also she was being held by terrorists etc. She ended off by saying, if I don’t make it out of here, I love you all.’
‘Despite everything she was facing she still had the strength and courage to tell her friends that she loved them and I do want you to let people know that she was a brave Singaporean. That’s how brave she was.’

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about this:
Lo Hwei-Yen was singled out amongst so many hostages. Why?

Wah you have very high regards and think Singapore is the centre of the world and everyone knows who a Singaporean is. So a Singaporean is single out by a terrorist. (In that case, she could have feigned that she is from China - since Pakistan is a good friend of China)

You forgot to mention that Singapore also has lots of Muslims - Indian muslims, Malay muslims and Chinese muslims. Muslims are treated fairly and equally by everyone in this country. So why kill an innocent woman?

Simply said, the terrorists are simply cowards - killing innocent women, teenages and elderly people. Why can't they take the Indian government head on - like the Tamil Tigers?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The above narrative by Micheal in the interview is very revealing of what transpired during her last hours, isn't it?

I was still desperately trying to call her a few times. She said she had to lie low so I didn’t call her for quite a while, like half an hour or 45 minutes, but after a while I tried to call her again. The phone rang but nobody picked it up.’

‘She’s trying to send a message even in that call she sent to me. Needless to say, we went completely nuts trying to get people and everything else. And we managed to get MFA.’

‘And I’ve got one more thing to share…she did manage to get some emails out. I just like to share with you something she wrote to her friends. This one apparently came in around 6.36pm Singapore time. She wrote to three of her very good friends, Sandy, Lisa and Samantha.

The most telling part is this, perhaps:

‘She said they were armed with machine guns and grenades. The message you know, I am not going to go into details about what she said about the embassy again and get them to stop and what-not.’

IN HER final phone call with her husband, Ms Lo Hwei Yen held her voice steady, telling Michael Puhaindran she loved him and “please ask them to hurry up”.

In the interview, Micheal said: "She was given access to her blackberry and Micheal said in his interview that she was perhaps given the use of the blackberry because the attackers were obviously using her to send messages out to the outside world."

Micheal said: Doctors told him that her injuries would have caused her to die instantly. She was given slippers to wear so she was not hurt in any way.

So, who killed her? Listen to the audio and you may get a glimpse into her last hours, through the words of her hubby.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah you have very high regards and think Singapore is the centre of the world and everyone knows who a Singaporean is. So a Singaporean is single out by a terrorist. (In that case, she could have feigned that she is from China - since Pakistan is a good friend of China)

You forgot to mention that Singapore also has lots of Muslims - Indian muslims, Malay muslims and Chinese muslims. Muslims are treated fairly and equally by everyone in this country. So why kill an innocent woman?

Simply said, the terrorists are simply cowards - killing innocent women, teenages and elderly people. Why can't they take the Indian government head on - like the Tamil Tigers?

That's what I read in the news. She was told to relay the message to MFA. So, if this is not singling out, then who is not telling the truth.

The attackers are cowards? You must be as ignorant and arrogant as those MFA goons. :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doted on her, so much so that he ‘never even wanted her to get wet in the rain’, and being unable to protect her was one of the hardest things he had to come to terms with.

yeah lor, years of NS training have come to waste...SGP should setup a quick reactionary taskforce and storm the building to rescue her. learn from the Israelis...Operation Entebbe...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe

or be like rambo, buy the weapons off the black markets and go in singlehandedly and pump .45 ACP rounds into any terrorists on sight....why can put our years of NS training into good use?

so far, we can all just wait and watch to see our love ones die just like that...when we know we can do something to neutralise the situation.

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘Despite everything she was facing she still had the strength and courage to tell her friends that she loved them and I do want you to let people know that she was a brave Singaporean. That’s how brave she was.’

brave? more like a sitting duck to me..

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
or be like rambo, buy the weapons off the black markets and go in singlehandedly and pump .45 ACP rounds into any terrorists on sight....why can put our years of NS training into good use?

so far, we can all just wait and watch to see our love ones die just like that...when we know we can do something to neutralise the situation.
Last edited by TeeKee; Today at 12:06 PM.
=============

ya lor. SAF should send him for 40 days of hard intensive RESERVIST training preferably in AFRICA.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
was she emailing or using the mobile phone to communicate to the outside world?

if a terrorist was to see this do you think how he will react?

No need scare la you, if the terrorists point gun on your head or cock rite, you just chant your chrikukustians chants and see your "Goat" will come help you or not lo

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pmlee.jpg

wa lao eh..siang mee Conspiracy..ba ru gong wa ai help nia..si bei serious leh..mai ah ni xi lah...:o

(picture from makapa)

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
p040120033.jpg

How dare they attack my thumbi brothers in India and kill my beloved daughter of Singhapooh.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree with you Masgnoel...we should excercise extreme political diplomacy...the war and conflict between india and pakistan is deep rooted...and it's not going to be easy to eliminate the hatred and the distrust they have for each other...so it's good for singapore to keep our mouths shut and stop shouting slogans on the international arena...you are quite right on this...

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with you Masgnoel...we should excercise extreme political diplomacy...the war and conflict between india and pakistan is deep rooted...and it's not going to be easy to eliminate the hatred and the distrust they have for each other...so it's good for singapore to keep our mouths shut and stop shouting slogans on the international arena...you are quite right on this...

Finally, a sensible voice. Should have put you in MFA to feed intelligent advice to bragboy. Maybe then she would have been home safe and sound now. :(

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BIG retarded problem is that our intelligence agencies are busy with Dr Chee type of "terrorists" and is not cued into the global sphere of power struggles amongst countries. Everytime there is a bomb blast, the sweeping conclusion is that it is carried out by Al-Qaeda or JI elements. There is no depth and no intelligence at all.
Not to know of the constant strife between Pakistan and India and not to know that these two are sworn enemies, just like Israel and Palestine had evidently caused the death of our own people in their incompetent management of the crisis. Every bomb blast or suicide bombing to these morons is an Islamic Jihad terrorist attack on Western infidels. That is about the only depth these morons know of international and foreign affairs.

The rest is history as we know now.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I was told that the foundation of our defence doctrine is to rely on intelligence so as to recall our overseas assets in times of critical conditions of approaching conflicts. Now what!

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get some points from me. Whether the facts can be built into a theory, it certainly has merits for consideration. :biggrin: