• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats to Mr Yaw Shin Leong & the new born!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
549258_458336350902430_439649374_n.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What the fuck is that? You need to earn 12k a month so that you can buy a new car????

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yaw is actually a good guy for oppo politics. I know him from reservist days...he was a medic too. Always on the ball and professional.

It's sad that he could not keep his dick in check. Otherwise, a good guy

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yaw is actually a good guy for oppo politics. I know him from reservist days...he was a medic too. Always on the ball and professional.

Sounds like someone I know in this forum...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like what he is doing now, treating bitch like a disposable tissue.

He is back with his wife, he is a man of respect.

And so what if he has a mistress.... jacky Chen , Michael Palmer both have. No big deal.