• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed Temasek Holdings in SHIT .....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or why take a pay cut?This is unheard of in it's enter history

Now,whose money Temasek screwed?

By talking a pay cut everything becomes OK and back to normal level hor !

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Nice-Gook,
You're right. If you're making money, then why should you take pay cut? If the whole world financial institutions collapse, Temasick can still continue to raise their salaries and bonuses if they are still making money like they claimed they are.
Cheers!
DOM

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Nice-Gook,
You're right. If you're making money, then why should you take pay cut? If the whole world financial institutions collapse, Temasick can still continue to raise their salaries and bonuses if they are still making money like they claimed they are.
Cheers!
DOM

We really won't know whether Temasek is making money or not.But now they cannot hide the obvious.All banks where they have sunk our funds are in shit.Temasek portfolios were highly concentrated in banking and tele communication sectors.

Such investment strategy reflects the typical Leegime thinking.Everything can be bought for a price.It's akin to buying a restaurant without knowing how to cook yourself.

Anyway,its loud and clear.As the Chinese saying goes,'like putting a sign in front that says I have no gold buried in my yard'..that's what this pay cut says.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We really won't know whether Temasek is making money or not.But now they cannot hide the obvious.All banks where they have sunk our funds are in shit.Temasek portfolios were highly concentrated in banking and tele communication sectors.

Such investment strategy reflects the typical Leegime thinking.Everything can be bought for a price.It's akin to buying a restaurant without knowing how to cook yourself.

Anyway,its loud and clear.As the Chinese saying goes,'like putting a sign in front that says I have no gold buried in my yard'..that's what this pay cut says.

Of course lah!, the GOld had been transferred to the house next to PS on Orchard, for safekeeping & they had enjoyed a ah neh jaga to look after it, holding the keys to the vaults.

A 15% to 25% paycut..is nothing to these people. You cut 15% or 25% of "plumber Beng", salary, his family would have to 'eat grass'!!:mad:

The cut should be deeper, say 35% to 40%, for the 'first cut is the deepest':biggrin:

How much cut will the civil service get?, or will it be another, 'slap in the back' you have doen a good job...RAISE?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 15% to 25% paycut..is nothing to these people. You cut 15% or 25% of "plumber Beng", salary, his family would have to 'eat grass'!!:mad:

The cut should be deeper, say 35% to 40%, for the 'first cut is the deepest':biggrin:

How much cut will the civil service get?, or will it be another, 'slap in the back' you have doen a good job...RAISE?

Well said.

Perhaps they must have figured a pay cut serves them well since putting their extra salaries in the banks they own is even more riskier.:rolleyes:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe that MM Lee of Singapore lost about $60 billion so far on those KoYa companies,we need to wait long and pray that they would not close shop.

That surely makes him the biggest puinter and loser in the world punting history.

But guess right,it was NOT his personal money.HeHe,the beauty of Singapore!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that MM Lee of Singapore lost about $60 billion so far on those KoYa companies,we need to wait long and pray that they would not close shop.

That surely makes him the biggest puinter and loser in the world punting history.

But guess right,it was NOT his personal money.HeHe,the beauty of Singapore!

The truth will emerge someday.Its better now than later.Why?Simply because than we ,the current generation, would have to face the music.Otherwise our future generation would suffer for our mistakes.

Our mistakes? Yes! We voted Leegime in.

Last edited: