• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CONFESSION - I am an Indonesian

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL, i copied from joetsy and type the words, I dun waste my time to photoshop this kind of stuff, LOL

Knn copy simi? I'm really a kampong boy in Kampong Bukit Bunga la. What's wrong with you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kopisai is the opposite.......one madman using many accounts trying to portray different personas but always kena expose and/or self pwn

yahlah a piece of sai...at least sai is better than you lausai!!! haha!!!!
now go back to your imh room and take your sai...

Everyone, actually the above two nick are the same person but different personalities. One day sure confess just watch out for this mother of all confessions.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone, actually the above two nick are the same person but different personalities. One day sure confess just watch out for this mother of all confessions.

Joe, u r the bestest of the cybersleuth here in this forum! Narong is my twin brother. The only difference between us is the fact that he has a vulval mouth and I always kopisai. haha!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joe, u r the bestest of the cybersleuth here in this forum! Narong is my twin brother. The only difference between us is the fact that he has a vulval mouth and I always kopisai. haha!!!

hi there

1. kopi, no offence.
2. you no match to narong leh:biggrin:
3. you are closer to the bitch/cunt type.
4. not down there but the style & materials used in sbf.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, no offence.
2. you no match to narong leh:biggrin:
3. you are closer to the bitch/cunt type.
4. not down there but the style & materials used in sbf.

haha no offence lah
narong is the vulval mouth
kinana is the decent voice
kopi is the lausai type
all my twin brothers...hahhaaa
the biggest confession will come
one fine day....thanks to the Joe, the super cybersleuth

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LadyArwen confess: I am a prostitute living in Shinjuku. I am not ang moh char bor from Rivendell.
null-213.jpg