• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Residents want Singapore Buddhist Lodge to be torn down!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is similar to the story of a newly imported Chinaman telling a local Indian not to cook curry.
The temple has been there for about 60 years and newcomer neighbours want it to be torn down. The newcomers should have checked out the area before buying their homes. The temple should dig its heels in. If the temple goes, PAP will lose more votes. I wonder to what nationality, race and religion these newcomers belong to? Then the motive will unfold.

no problem with that ...PAP also suka suka torn down old buliding :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, i bet broken record or pink dare not doing so!
2. retribution man.

whahahaha...LEE family is higher then god ..he dont have to worry retribution ...if they worry then they will not fuck singaporean already :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahaha...LEE family is higher then god ..he dont have to worry retribution ...if they worry then they will not fuck singaporean already :wink:

The masses in Singapore may view the family very highly, but religions is one thing politicians in Sg will not fuck with. Sg isn't that modern, yet.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The masses in Singapore may view the family very highly, but religions is one thing politicians in Sg will not fuck with. Sg isn't that modern, yet.

Cheers!

the LEE family is above law ..they can do anything if they wanted ...end of the day they still get the votes ...so no worries :wink:

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they chose to buy a condo near a temple they should know in the first place that there will be smoke noise and traffic problem. They have to give and take.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they chose to buy a condo near a temple they should know in the first place that there will be smoke noise and traffic problem. They have to give and take.

the problem is with all these holy religous people who dont give a damn about others. these holy devouts need to park illegally for their convenience to get to the temple.

block the traffic? nuisance to others? nevermind, as long as easy to get to the temple to pray for blessings can liao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the temple run by the lackey who kpkb about supporting GY last GE?
If yes then I support to tear it down.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i tell u all.don't play a fool with places of worship. even our gahments respect all places of worship and when they want to do something, they do it discreetly without harming the gods and spirits. okay those who petition for such a demolition will have to face the consequences. no joke. even the thought of demolishing the temple will create enough karmic energy to cause you unhappiness.....i've seen it happen before. so those who contemplate doing so better be more alert and more vigilant. seek forgiveness and if you need to do , do it with respect to the gods and spirits. you petition and force a demolition of any place of worship, the consequences are dire. believe me. i've seen it happen ..so don't play around with these unseen things.nabeh such things also want to highlight and those brave fellas better think twice....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i tell u all.don't play a fool with places of worship. even our gahments respect all places of worship and when they want to do something, they do it discreetly without harming the gods and spirits. okay those who petition for such a demolition will have to face the consequences. no joke. even the thought of demolishing the temple will create enough karmic energy to cause you unhappiness.....i've seen it happen before. so those who contemplate doing so better be more alert and more vigilant. seek forgiveness and if you need to do , do it with respect to the gods and spirits. you petition and force a demolition of any place of worship, the consequences are dire. believe me. i've seen it happen ..so don't play around with these unseen things.nabeh such things also want to highlight and those brave fellas better think twice....

whahahaha...no wonder you are kopiuncle .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no such thing as gods and spirits

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the LEE family is above law ..they can do anything if they wanted ...end of the day they still get the votes ...so no worries :wink:

Actually hor, I remember about 10 years ago (agar agar) there was this 'temple'' incident in Nee Soon or Yishun,,,LKY had to go down and talk and sayang the worshippers, than PAP won the election for that constituency,,,any one here can recall the incident??

LKY never play play with Buddhist and Taoist,,but he will play play with Catholics,,,,like he did the Marxist conspiracy..LKY dont like Christians...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually hor, I remember about 10 years ago (agar agar) there was this 'temple'' incident in Nee Soon or Yishun,,,LKY had to go down and talk and sayang the worshippers, than PAP won the election for that constituency,,,any one here can recall the incident??

LKY never play play with Buddhist and Taoist,,but he will play play with Catholics,,,,like he did the Marxist conspiracy..LKY dont like Christians...

really ? lau lee really go and sayang those delusion ppl ? how did he sayang them ? by the way catholics and christains are different cults although they belongs to the same delusion group . :wink:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really ? lau lee really go and sayang those delusion ppl ? how did he sayang them ? by the way catholics and christains are different cults although they belongs to the same delusion group . :wink:

Hi Bro, about the temple thing,,it was something about car park or want to pull down,,there was an uproar and near erection time...LKY personally to settle..if not that constituency would have been lost....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Bro, about the temple thing,,it was something about car park or want to pull down,,there was an uproar and near erection time...LKY personally to settle..if not that constituency would have been lost....

bro...in the end that carpark got kena torn down anot ? i think lau lee scare of getting less vote and not god lah :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem is with all these holy religous people who dont give a damn about others. these holy devouts need to park illegally for their convenience to get to the temple.

block the traffic? nuisance to others? nevermind, as long as easy to get to the temple to pray for blessings can liao.

Too be honest, that is the fault of the Gahmen and the Civil Serpants,..

1) Why on weekends no extra police for traffic control? Temple should ask mata to come and jaga and direct traffic, fine those for illegal parking

2) Why for town planning, got no carpark nearby? should build a multi story carpark etc for the community, and also maybe build a office building etc and the carpark can be used for worshippers during the weekends..that way both side earn money.

3) In addition, I personally feel that PAP is very discriminatory to the Catholics, I was told that for a RC Church to be build, the URA or watever relevant dept want the church to have car park etc etc..but for buddhist temples etc, no need car park...that is the discriminatory nature of PAP..

Dear Frens, please correct me if i am wrong,,,

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...in the end that carpark got kena torn down anot ? i think lau lee scare of getting less vote and not god lah :wink:

I do not know the old man personally and only through people who have met and spoken to him. For all his worldliness, I hear the old man is very superstitious and into all that feng shui thing. Not that I care.

Cheers!