• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cock-Up SAF (2)

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF uniforms are gazzetted and that shd be enforced

25 years ago I agree, now the value of the uniform is close to meaningless. Last time, even if you wear half uniform in Olive green in public; you get fucked by reservists or active.

With the current generation, that piece of cloth has no meaning except but to cover you up. Its a pride to serve the country; provided its done willingly and an open heart. NS has just become a process of life for Sinkie males and nothing more.

Think about the Ah Tiong army; workers in every industries wear them; even agricultural workers. You think the PLA will bother that much about the uniform if there was no criminal intent on wearing it.

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow i dun think wearing saf unform is wronf leh. penal code addresed this in

section 140: Wearing the dress of a serviceman
140. Whoever, not being a serviceman in the Singapore Armed Forces or any visiting forces lawfully present in Singapore, wears any garb or carries any token resembling any garb or token used by such a serviceman, with the intention that it may be believed that he is such a serviceman, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $2,500, or with both.

bangala i dun think have this intention. next is if does the uniform belong to SAF, if it does, then there may be a problem for banaglas... ah... this will have to go back to where the bangala got the uniform from....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somehow i dun think wearing saf unform is wronf leh. penal code addresed this in

section 140: Wearing the dress of a serviceman
140. Whoever, not being a serviceman in the Singapore Armed Forces or any visiting forces lawfully present in Singapore, wears any garb or carries any token resembling any garb or token used by such a serviceman, with the intention that it may be believed that he is such a serviceman, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $2,500, or with both.

bangala i dun think have this intention. next is if does the uniform belong to SAF, if it does, then there may be a problem for banaglas... ah... this will have to go back to where the bangala got the uniform from....

The Banglas probably bought their army camouflage in some Dhaka pasar malam 2nd hand stalls before coming here. Want to charge them or confiscate their pants? Later they go to court and claim it's Bangla army uniform. What to do? Accuse Bangladesh of invasion and declare war? Maybe worse, they go to court without pants on. :eek:

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many foreign labourers are wearing the SAF No 4 uniform as overalls at construction sites. This is an abuse of the SAF uniform. It demeans the uniform. The US military respects their uniform and will never allow such an abuse of their uniforms

The SAF has no balls to bring these foreign workers to task.

Cock-Up SAF

y175211690360326.jpg

We got balls - you come and get us lah!!! :oIo: :oIo:

:oIo: :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing got to give to Indians, particularly Indian men. They dare to parade around with bare penis and tesicles. Who can fight come out and show!