• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA: PAP ministers warned of increasing their pay

jw5

Loyal
The Pees need to think twice on this issue as it may draw further gamage for them in the next election :smile:
You don't need to worry on their behalf.
When the next elections come around, they were think of some things to "convince" the voters.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare them to increase their pay during the GE2011 if they have the bollocks.
And if they are brave enough revert to single ward for all constituencies so that ONLY those worth their salt get elected. If newcomer PAP MP wannabes are so good why the need to sneak into parliament thru the GRC?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government of Singapore does what is necessary for Singaporeans, even if it means increasing salaries of its executive, a painful decision, mind you.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I always cry buckets when I get a raise. That was about 100 dollars at a time. Really painful to accept that from my boss.:rolleyes:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The government of Singapore does what is necessary for Singaporeans, even if it means increasing salaries of its executive, a painful decision, mind you.

Please tell them to do less for Singaporean, the more they do, the more the Singaporean pocket hurts.

As for painful decision, it's painful to the ordinary citizens not the one's on the receiving end, mind you.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah you too did exactly what LKY tell you so, perhaps you are right that LKY feel painful due to your roughness sucking his dickhead.

Mind you, LKY is over 80 years old, while many forummers here is below LKY pathentic age, you still can give rough blowjob.

Like I said, make it into like F1 race.