• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA: PAP ministers warned of increasing their pay

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think I am wrong. I am in the money. Follow me to enjoy the benefits of a leadership under the PAP!.

Oh no you are not so-wrong, if you are the money and I am with great dickhead.

You will gain more benefit if you start blowing my dickhead below my stomach and in-between my legs.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I caught a brief news from CNA this evening and saw this Ang Mo (economist?) warning our govt that in this time of the year, no world leader would be so selfish as to think only of their own pocket and he hopes that PAP ministers do not push their salary increment in the current global market situation.

I suspect if PAP take an ignorant stunt without caring about the sensitivity of the current market situation and billions have been lost by Hor Jinx and investors misled by banks...Singaporean can be sure that these govt of ours is made of nothing but self greed and that will be the saddest thing for all Singaporean.

Firstly why they need a bloody ang moh to state such an obvious thing? KNN why need to take advice from them. Isn't it enough that CNA has too many foreign speaking reporters? What value add does he add?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is illogical. Salaries need to increase, so as to match private sector pay. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, given how Singapore has avoided the same debacle in the financial sector like the United States, I propose a bonus 3 times above the usual! Singapore could have been worse.

I agree with you, if you can blow my dickhead above geylang pros standard, there is nothing with that, in fact given your blowing to Master LKY standard, I proposed 3 times more above your blowing standard to blow my dickhead in the public spirit.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not quit understand what you are driving at. The indent proposal here is irrelevant to the pay rise of our great leaders, moniker NissanVIP.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is illogical. Salaries need to increase, so as to match private sector pay. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, given how Singapore has avoided the same debacle in the financial sector like the United States, I propose a bonus 3 times above the usual! Singapore could have been worse.

Which part of pte sector?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I support you too. I even support a 5 time increase which you suggest in a later post. I support you because it will foment the swing away from the PAPzis. Right now, while Singaporeans do not like the PAPzis, they fear the unknown of voting against them. Once the PAPzis do as you suggest, they will swallow that fear because the pain of not voting against them will be much higher.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support you too. I even support a 5 time increase which you suggest in a later post. I support you because it will foment the swing away from the PAPzis. Right now, while Singaporeans do not like the PAPzis, they fear the unknown of voting against them. Once the PAPzis do as you suggest, they will swallow that fear because the pain of not voting against them will be much higher.

That is impossible. Singaporeans know the right choice when they see it.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not quit understand what you are driving at. The indent proposal here is irrelevant to the pay rise of our great leaders, moniker NissanVIP.

You will understand the moment you take my dickhead into your mouth, and you will find out what drives me into like F1 craze by using mouth.:biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean can be sure that these govt of ours is made of nothing but self greed and that will be the saddest thing for all Singaporean. [unquote]

Question is... do singaporeans dare to vote against pap...

Stock market crash or not, property prices crash or not, private sector pay stagnant or not, GDP in negative growth or not, Technical recession or not......they will still go ahead with the increase in their pay. It is a god given right to them. Nothing can stop them and I mean nothing.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right and it is conceivable if our leaders make such major errors they will have to leave. But our great leaders with their foresight to avoid such errors, they deserve big bonuses for saving the country!

Erm, they just ran Singapore into the dumps of recession, dude. Even in the private sector, as CEOs, the board would be asking for their pink slips already- and not giving them even higher wages for such a bad performance.

Already the AIG CEO who eventually caused his company to beg the US federal government to rescue them in September, was forced out in June 2008 for bad performance.

LKY has been able to avoid performance assessments because he controls everything. So he won't be sacked, and neither will his government. They won't even suffer wage cuts. Instead they will continue to get golden parachutes and high wages for severe underperformance.

And such a stance only and slowly chips away at the social stability and cohesion. As long as such a policy is maintained, more locals will migrate, and more foreigners who come in, will come in to make quick bucks and then leave with their money too.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is great misunderstanding in this forum of our great leaders in this country.

If you compare Lee Hsien Loong to Kevin Rudd or Sen. Obama, I would take the two latter choices instead.

Even John Howard could be a better choice than LHL. Maybe Donald Tsang could be better also. LHL is just so poor; we will know once his dad is gone.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They know that they have to increase now cos they know jolly well that they can't do it for the next 5 years. Cos this recession is going to be prolonged into a depression.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah the 13th month is guaranteed. bonus is variable. first world government and world class governance deserves no less than 3 months. i agree with division1 officer that 5 months is very bonus.well done!!!

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALRIGHT GUYS!!!

DivisionOne is actually Lucky Tan. You guys should learn to read between the lines!........Otherwise he could be AIR39. They are satirists.:biggrin:

Cheers!
DOM

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hoping they will go ahead with the salary increase. This will only hasten and deepen the resentment further heh heh.