• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA: PAP ministers warned of increasing their pay

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I caught a brief news from CNA this evening and saw this Ang Mo (economist?) warning our govt that in this time of the year, no world leader would be so selfish as to think only of their own pocket and he hopes that PAP ministers do not push their salary increment in the current global market situation.

I suspect if PAP take an ignorant stunt without caring about the sensitivity of the current market situation and billions have been lost by Hor Jinx and investors misled by banks...Singaporean can be sure that these govt of ours is made of nothing but self greed and that will be the saddest thing for all Singaporean.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a sham republic that pulled of dynastic successions, they do not care a hoot for debt laden peasants with constant price hikes and pay cuts!

Only in peasantpore! Woe woe woe....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I caught a brief news from CNA this evening and saw this Ang Mo (economist?) warning our govt that in this time of the year, no world leader would be so selfish as to think only of their own pocket and he hopes that PAP ministers do not push their salary increment in the current global market situation. ...
me hoping dey do push leh, seriously ... :p

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is illogical. Salaries need to increase, so as to match private sector pay. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, given how Singapore has avoided the same debacle in the financial sector like the United States, I propose a bonus 3 times above the usual! Singapore could have been worse.

Last edited:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is illogical. Salaries need to increase, so as to match private sector pay. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, given how Singapore has avoided the same debacle in the financial sector like the United States, I propose a bonus 3 times above the usual! Singapore could have been worse.

Mr Lucky Tan/ Mr Lucky Tan Wanabe,
I apologise for all the things I'd said to you earlier. You really catch me off-balance this time. :biggrin:

Warmest regards,
DOM

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lucky Tan/ Mr Lucky Tan Wanabe,
I apologise for all the things I'd said to you earlier. You really catch me off-balance this time. :biggrin:

Warmest regards,
DOM

Thank you for agreeing with me. In consideration of how some Singaporeans may think, I actually gave a lower figure. But with your support, I am prepared to say that 5 times is not expensive at all.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean can be sure that these govt of ours is made of nothing but self greed and that will be the saddest thing for all Singaporean. [unquote]

Question is... do singaporeans dare to vote against pap...

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spastic... still poking your f88king eyes to see STARS again ??

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't some of those top CEOs who resigned from all those failing banks in New York denied their golden parachutes and high wages?

...as I was just saying...

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't some of those top CEOs who resigned from all those failing banks in New York denied their golden parachutes and high wages?

...as I was just saying...

You are right and it is conceivable if our leaders make such major errors they will have to leave. But our great leaders with their foresight to avoid such errors, they deserve big bonuses for saving the country!

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stop making a fool of urself lah.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right and it is conceivable if our leaders make such major errors they will have to leave. But our great leaders with their foresight to avoid such errors. So they deserve big bonuses for saving the country!

u sound desperate.

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right and it is conceivable if our leaders make such major errors they will have to leave. But our great leaders with their foresight to avoid such errors. So they deserve big bonuses for saving the country!

Yeah u r right! With the govt leader foresight people were told of their 20+ per cent increase in utilities bill as well as public transport increase just b4 the world economic troubles started.

With so much more money the ministers must be paid higher lor.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tok so much cock for fuck? Give me the money and fuck off! This is bigfuck turf.