• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think My uncle Don't know your objective is the leestroy threads in sbf you fucking bow leg with piles aka pussy demon I.e labia look like piles piles look like labias
All kinds of nonsense accusations can come from your shameless Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant mouth.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My ignore list. Looks like a few of them in the red boxes could be the same guy republicunt. As for the three monikers not within the red boxes, I just want to avoid them. I am very scared of them.:eek:

Untitled.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these people that made fleeting appearance to viciously attack me for years how can they not be clones? We can’t prove them clones doesn’t mean they are not ok. As what Taiwanese said we use our backside to think also know they are someone’s clones. It is a matter of who.
Am I not speaking the truth? Anyone with brains also know they are clones by virtue of their actions be it nice guys like scroobal clones suddenly targeting me en masse or fleeting appearance clones created to follow me around like @hollowman @ginmother @kt latha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ignore list. Looks like a few of them in the red boxes could be the same guy republicunt. As for the three monikers not within the red boxes, I just want to avoid them. I am very scared of them.:eek:

View attachment 114561
See? You serial liar even know I just talked about your ignore list. How would you know if I am on your ignore list? You are a fake through and through and that’s why you think everyone is as fake as you a fake virgin Pui!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think My uncle Don't know your objective is the leestroy threads in sbf you fucking bow leg with piles aka pussy demon I.e labia look like piles piles look like labias
This I agree w you. She enter any thread with the same rethoric abuse a menace to this site. She needs to be fucked.... u fucked her deep deep well..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I agree w you. She enter any thread with the same rethoric abuse a menace to this site. She needs to be fucked.... u fucked her deep deep well..
Returning insults to Cantonese scammer abusing me first you also can’t see no wonder my enemies’ enemies are fucking you and your descendants deep deep well. Obigood

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, I thought we settled this in the jw5 thread but no. Clones, ISD, its all there

I already said my only reason for going after Leong was because he was spreading conspiracy theories and tobelight and the antivaxxers are proof.

So which is it? The ISD is after leong or there are cabal of clones here?

lets see how much crap this forum can come up. really a laugh for me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you refresh my memory? When was the last time I ever attacked you vicious or not?

In any case I apologize.

As I have said many time I wish to make peace with you and I wish you the best and good health.

Not everyone on this forum is a nasty person.
I already told you just a few days ago you just did and posted cucumbersome around me. And you gave the lame excuse of you were targeting @jw5 not me. When I got time I may try to search and recall other specific insults a long time ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, I thought we settled this in the jw5 thread but no. Clones, ISD, its all there

I already said my only reason for going after Leong was because he was spreading conspiracy theories and tobelight and the antivaxxers are proof.

I know who you are. A Malaysian SPR. Since you are busted by @Leongsam to be @redbull313 because I remember he is one of the many that had attacked me before. No wonder you keep instigating on how functioning well people and arbitrator @glockman is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly it was not directed at you.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/eu...y-for-night-snack-tonight.305517/post-3409823

Thats the link to the comment. Posted in the Euro football thread. Absolutely no intention to relate to you at all.

View attachment 114573

If it offended you I apologize.

Like I said i wish to make peace with you going forward.
This was posted around me. And everyone knows what cucumber means in this forum. Seriously I don’t see how cucumbersome can be applied to target @jw5.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello Redfool313! Hello PeiWeh! I’m missing your grilled dog pics! And your pretense to be a big time jetsetter!
In memory of you, who will soon bite the dust in this forum, I dedicate this song to you:
“I started a joke… but I’m the joke!”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not know what cucumber means in this forum. I know now.

I am sincerely sorry. The comment was just meant in jest, a play of words. Nothing to do with you. It also did not have any negative connotation towards jw5.

I know jw5 has been trying to instigate you to see me as scroobal or screwball and all that.

I am not.

@ginfreely I am not a nasty person at all. In fact I get bullied by people all the time. I am often used as a punching bag. I also know when to apologize if I have offended someone and when I am wrong. Even if I am not wrong, I will still apologize if the other person felt upset for some reason.

Hence I apologize to you for the past things I may have written that hurt you. I also apologize for posting words that I did not know have significance to you in a negative way.

Going forward I will refrain from posting such things to anyone so as they are not misconstrued.

I apologize to everyone here at this forum if they have been upset by me before. I truly want no enemies. It is not worth it.

I come here because I am lonely. And I need a friend. Someone other than patients to interact with and to talk/chat with.

I am to the point where I almost feel like just revealing my true identity to everyone here so you will accept me for who I am.
Seriously why do you keep apologizing to me? It reminds me of kt latha sincerely apologizing to me and then bites me three years later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Redfool313! Hello PeiWeh! I’m missing your grilled dog pics! And your pretense to be a big time jetsetter!
In memory of you, who will soon bite the dust in this forum, I dedicate this song to you:
“I started a joke… but I’m the joke!”
Pui you sore loser evil filthy Malaysian indian liar son of whore @Wunderfool clone