• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clark Quay hotel fuck up wedding dinner, then call in mata when couple refuse to pay

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Clark Quay hotel fuck up wedding dinner, then call in mata when couple refuse to

..... Having paid the bill, they do have a recourse thru legal means if they are not agreeable to the outcome as they have valid reasons for sloppy service and quality of food.

Are you kidding? The couple is right to keep the money first and let the Hotel find a legal (civil) recourse instead of themselves!!!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Clark Quay hotel fuck up wedding dinner, then call in mata when couple refuse to

Are you kidding? The couple is right to keep the money first and let the Hotel find a legal (civil) recourse instead of themselves!!!

I think Ramseth is right. Sue first. Don't wait to be sued.

I don't like Chinese style big wedding dinner. My wedding dinner was just a little buffet reception among close friends and relative. The food was good though. The only complaint I received was food was too good and not enough. All trays emptied at half time. The first to be emptied with an early goal was the raw oyster tray. It was at Ritz Carlton Millennia.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think Ramseth is right. Sue first. Don't wait to be sued.

Right. But whatever it is, talk first and pay later. Pay already then no point talking!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
Must have done something wrong to his ex-wife. Otherwise why divorced?

You're an ex-cop too? But cops I've come across look blur and never reason properly.

I am definitely not.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

And the bride pays for the honeymoon?

The bridegroom pays, since he proposes marriage. But to be fair, after marriage and honeymoon, what's his and mine and what's mine is his. Fair enough?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The bridegroom pays, since he proposes marriage. But to be fair, after marriage and honeymoon, what's his and mine and what's mine is his. Fair enough?

If lady proposes marriage, how? I am not referring to marriages of convenience.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. ms irene, no offence.
2. this can only happen to some cinderella thing.
3. marriage nowadays is some "living-together" contract between 2 willing partners.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

If lady proposes marriage, how? I am not referring to marriages of convenience.

I'm not talking about marriage of convenience. I won't marry any man just because he can this or that but I don't love him.

hi there

1. ms irene, no offence.
2. this can only happen to some cinderella thing.
3. marriage nowadays is some "living-together" contract between 2 willing partners.

No offence taken. As I've said what's his is mine and what's mine is his, then that's a marriage.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not talking about marriage of convenience. I won't marry any man just because he can this or that but I don't love him.

Love can be developed and need not be love at first sight. Let me give you an example. You may not love this guy initially. But being together, whether in office or group gatherings, you may change and start developing some feelings for him. Never say never.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Love can be developed and need not be love at first sight. Let me give you an example. You may not love this guy initially. But being together, whether in office or group gatherings, you may change and start developing some feelings for him. Never say never.

Sigh. Let's await fate. I'm not boasting, many men still trying to date me but I have no feeling for them and have to say no thanks sorry. I don't need a man to be extra tall, extra handsome, extra rich and extra muscles. I'd just like an average man who loves me and I love him. Like that also very hard to find. Sigh.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh. Let's await fate. I'm not boasting, many men still trying to date me but I have no feeling for them and have to say no thanks sorry. I don't need a man to be extra tall, extra handsome, extra rich and extra muscles. I'd just like an average man who loves me and I love him. Like that also very hard to find. Sigh.

So i guess we can deduce how attractive you are from the above

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe you will find a suitable partner in this forum. Good luck. Am sure many likeable guys here.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. no, there are plentiful here leh!
2. you can try middaydog.
3. i bet he is game.
4. but hands off krafty!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'd just like an average man who loves me and I love him. Like that also very hard to find. Sigh.

Just a piece of advice. Never tell your man your expectation of him - "AVERAGE". He may be sensitive and pissed off to be considered baru 'average'. Maybe that's hindering your search, eh?

Similarly, do you want your guy to tell you that he is looking for an average gal and you fit the bill?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. no, there are plentiful here leh!
2. you can try middaydog.
3. i bet he is game.
4. but hands off krafty!

Krafty is wierdo. The other thread I read, he said he interested in gay and lesbo. I didn't even bother reply.

Just a piece of advice. Never tell your man your expectation of him - "AVERAGE". He may be sensitive and pissed off to be considered baru 'average'. Maybe that's hindering your search, eh?

Similarly, do you want your guy to tell you that he is looking for an average gal and you fit the bill?

That's good advice. Thanks. Yes, saying the guy is average may hurt him. I'll bear that in mind. For myself, don't worry. I was Miss Chinatown finalist before, though I didn't win. So I just consider myself OK good but not the best.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's good advice. Thanks. Yes, saying the guy is average may hurt him. I'll bear that in mind. For myself, don't worry. I was Miss Chinatown finalist before, though I didn't win. So I just consider myself OK good but not the best.

Maybe I know you. I was Mr Chinatown! But that was in the late 80s. Hahahaa.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was Miss Chinatown finalist before, though I didn't win.
NPNT :biggrin:

Your 1 liner message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message.:eek: