• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cincalok..Shiok ! !

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No Tabasco sauce i mati..just that few LittLe drips of them onto my instant noodLes or sandwiches maked a whoLe
worLd of difference.. :smile:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Tabasco sauce i mati..just that few LittLe drips of them onto my instant noodLes or sandwiches maked a whoLe

i'm also an ardent user of tabasco on instant noodles! :biggrin:

tried all the variants like habanero, jalepeno and garlic... the original tabasco still tastes best!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The quite famous beef noodle stall at Eminent Food Centre has cincalok to go with its chilli. Seepay best! I have it at least twice weekly. Usually after chionging.

that is my favourite hokkien style beef noodle soup in the whole of singapore. I usually ask for extra tripe (stomach). Ooh so chewy and delectable!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. i also like the wantonmee stall. now $4 minimum...longlong queues....standard still not too bad lah....the fishball stall also not too bad.....

Wanton mee stall quite expensive. Even if not hungry, can easily finish their plate of noodles. Portion super small. The char bor taking orders quite a flirt. She's daughter of the boss. I am there usually after 3am. The stall selling soup also not bad - good and cheap. Pohpiah also excellent.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For me, tabasco is a must when makaning oysters. Lemon too. Fried chicken with that sauce also very compatible.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is my favourite hokkien style beef noodle soup in the whole of singapore. I usually ask for extra tripe (stomach). Ooh so chewy and delectable!

I think it's Teochew. Not Hokkien. For Hainanese style, Hong Kee beef noodle at Telok Ayer recommended. First patronised Hong Kee in the mid-60s when they were at Koek Rd or Koek Lane. Indian stall at same location served great nasi beryani.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever spare a thought for these LittLe unsunk sidekicks in your main courses ?..Like what is a yummy pLate of chicken rice without the impact of chiLLies ?..or a serving of bbQ'ed stingray w/o CincaLok ..
So what's you'd missing on your tabLe without one ?..:smile:

lianbeng always insists chicken rice must have ah-zhar lah.:biggrin:that sweet sour crispy cucmber+carrot strips that is so appetizing...shioks man!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, tabasco is a must when makaning oysters. Lemon too. Fried chicken with that sauce also very compatible.

A squeeze of Lemon on the Fresh Oyster, slurp & eat, YUMMY!, Tobasco Sauce is nice, but kind of kill the natural taste of oyster. Which make you want to eat another after tasting the first one. Same goes with the "oyster", ha! ha! ha!..some have to be washed with lemon before eating & tasting....yummy too!! (:-

jw5

Loyal

I like to put tabasco sauce on pizza and tua pow. :wink:

Other musts:
1. sour chilli sauce made with their owned chopped chilli and garlic with teochew porridge
2. lots of chilli padi with seafood/fish soup, basically any kinds of soup with rice, and with thai food.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like to put tabasco sauce on pizza and tua pow. :wink:

Other musts:
1. sour chilli sauce made with their owned chopped chilli and garlic with teochew porridge
2. lots of chilli padi with seafood/fish soup, basically any kinds of soup with rice, and with thai food.
Me Like Tabasco on har-kau, siew-mai, fun-choi too; guessed it's bcos of the 'sng' factor..:smile:
i wouLd usuaLLy keep a smaLL bottLe of it in my car.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng always insists chicken rice must have ah-zhar lah.:biggrin:that sweet sour crispy cucmber+carrot strips that is so appetizing...shioks man!:biggrin:

Oh, there's a basement staLL at Katong SC that serve customers free-fLow of achar to go aLng with..:wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle said:
agree. i also like the wantonmee stall. now $4 minimum...longlong queues....standard still not too bad lah....the fishball stall also not too bad.....

Generally Eminent has quite good food all round - Prawn Mee Soup, Bugis Street Chicken Rice, Frog Leg porridge, Pig Internal organs, Popiah, Turtle Soup (very pricy) etc, on addition to Wanton Min and Beef Noodles.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is one stall off the upper serangoon road sells very good BBQ stingray with nice sauce too. the chili belachan on the stingray is very good! got to try! the coffee shop also sells frog porridge.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone suckers for Mustard here ?..i wiLL squeeze them over & over my Hot-dog buns, esp when at Ikea. :wink:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes!! mustard!! i will squeezed lots of it on my cajun chick or fish n chips if i'm eating at botak jones. the coffee shop chain char grill bar initally do serve mustard too, but after awhile, i think they stop serving mustard! it so sour and tangy!