• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christianity Can Never Be Destroyed But Will Thrive

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: God Is Also A Poet Remember?

Sometimes, you cannot read the bible sentence word for word. You may need Spirit to decipher. The "creature" here is actually ...

There you go again, I have told myself not to response to your nonsense but I can't help...

You means salvation not for non-humans? Or creatures are actually low level pagans being like me and most of your ancestors?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
天机不可泄露

There you go again, I have told myself not to response to your nonsense but I can't help...

You means salvation not for non-humans? Or creatures are actually low level pagans being like me and most of your ancestors?

If you think that is a nonsense, what can I say ? God has also told me not to reveal too much things here. The Word of God is not for ... I don't even reveal this to my people. Why should I even reveal it to you ?

There's also a Chinese saying, 天机不可泄露。There is too many things to cover. And I will also choose to acknowledge His request. I will NOT say more than my fair share. I think I have said enough. :cool:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 天机不可泄露

If you think that is a nonsense, what can I say ? God has also told me not to reveal too much things here. The Word of God is not for ... I don't even reveal this to my people. Why should I even reveal it to you ?

There's also a Chinese saying, 天机不可泄露。There is too many things to cover. And I will also choose to acknowledge His request. I will NOT say more than my fair share. I think I have said enough. :cool:

Tuayapeh also tell me you are delusional but ask me not to fuck you :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: He Has The Ultimate Choice, Not Men.

He has the reserved rights to be worshiped or bowed down to. Just as Sam has the right pull the plug off for this forum if you people keep cursing him. There must be some form of communication.

Will He want to observe rain drops trickling down from a window pane ? Every man is like this non-living thing that is unable to respond to Him. Those that responded to Him, He will do likewise. His presence will also be made known one way or the other. Of course, He chooses who He will respond to.

He have the right to be worshipped ? What right does he have ? Some form of comunication ? It's just one way traffic :wink: no matter how you talk to him will " he " answer you ? If the answer is yes , then ask him for 4D numbers since you Christians believed he will answer your prayer :wink: now you are comparing your god to Sam ? Hahahahaha what a stupid way to argue . he chose who he wants to respond to ? You mean like gambling 50% vs 50% .:wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

i can tell you that the number of churches that are closing due to falling numbers in members, are indeed, surging in australia. Church buildings have been converted to either art gallery, thrift shops or gaming rooms.
i attribute this to the education standard and social awareness here in australia, people are getting more skeptical and less inclined to believe "god in the sky" crap here.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

i can tell you that the number of churches that are closing due to falling numbers in members, are indeed, surging in australia. Church buildings have been converted to either art gallery, thrift shops or gaming rooms.
i attribute this to the education standard and social awareness here in australia, people are getting more skeptical and less inclined to believe "god in the sky" crap here.

come to asia where 2/3 of the world lives. Churches grow like mushrooms

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro punish. I can't see your posts.
You ended up on my ban list the day you joined the forum la cos you clone

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

come to asia where 2/3 of the world lives. Churches grow like mushrooms

Nazi nut talking idiot talking rubblish again witht retard head. Only the charismatic ones :wink: what tactic they use? Ask Kong hee you still not smart.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nazi nut talking idiot talking rubblish again witht retard head. Only the charismatic ones :wink: what tactic they use? Ask Kong hee you still not smart.

don't you know you are banned as well?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry bro punish. I can't see your posts.
You ended up on my ban list the day you joined the forum la cos you clone

Sayang , Why you so scare of me and put me in your banned list ? :wink: I thought u said you always whack atheist until bery jialat ?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

fish,
Can share with the situation of the Mega Churches over in Australia, dying or thriving?
My guess is another similar thriving big business, correct me if I am wrong.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
He Has The Ultimate Choice, Not Men.

He have the right to be worshipped ? What right does he have ? Some form of comunication ? It's just one way traffic :wink: no matter how you talk to him will " he " answer you ? If the answer is yes , then ask him for 4D numbers since you Christians believed he will answer your prayer :wink: now you are comparing your god to Sam ? Hahahahaha what a stupid way to argue . he chose who he wants to respond to ? You mean like gambling 50% vs 50% .:wink:

You are right. How I wish I can (be rich too). But the resources and leadership is not for us to covet. :wink: This is so simple because it is all written in bible. Ahem. :cool:

You mean your 'angrish' is so bad that you cannot understand the title ? :rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. How I wish I can (be rich too). But the resources and leadership is not for us to covet. :wink: This is so simple because it is all written in bible. Ahem. :cool:

You mean your 'angrish' is so bad that you cannot understand the title ? :rolleyes:

Siao kia bo jiak yok again,
Where your Bible proof? No proof don't talk cock lah
:wink: