• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christianity Can Never Be Destroyed But Will Thrive

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its simple. God is the Creator himself. How can he be created? Simple logic.

team drifter noted god creator also created atheists, other religions, cat and dog. does that mean cat and dog need to go to church to get salvation??:rolleyes: delusional nuts simply can't take logic :rolleyes

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
team drifter noted god creator also created atheists, other religions, cat and dog. does that mean cat and dog need to go to church to get salvation??:rolleyes: delusional nuts simply can't take logic :rolleyes

Where in the Bible did it say that sir? Chapter n verse please?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's The Problem With Atheists - Hypocrisy

who started god???

The hypocritical atheists love to talk about the universe. They just love the attention. The universe is actually void or an absolute zero if you wanna talk about the BIG BANG theory. They cast it off because they can't come up with a logical explanation. That's fine. :cool:

But now, I'm fighting on another front - the west. They are easy target for me though one or two seemed to know more about 'science'. They are easily knock out from the air. Now, I'm an ACE pilot. They don't hold much problem for me as long as the creationists have more logical explanations than theirs as my new weapon. :cool:

One talked about eternity of the universe. What ? Eternity ? They have simply no idea what they were talking about. They are really confused. :eek::*:

So, will you still wanna ask the theists where did God come from ? :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Earth Cannot Be A Heaven

except there's no heaven.....................and it can't possibly exist...................why ?

as long as humans retain their desires and behaviour......................no place can be heaven................that's why some places on earth already like hell !

Capitalism is evil. The people of the world is guided by the North Star Draco, the Devil. He is the master of the world. The Lord's heavenly kingdom is not of this world.

images

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its simple. God is the Creator himself. How can he be created? Simple logic.

you havent answered his question: Who created god? if he wasnt created, how on earth he came about?

Can you give a straitforward answer?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: That's The Problem With Atheists - Hypocrisy

The hypocritical atheists love to talk about the universe. They just love the attention. The universe is actually void or an absolute zero if you wanna talk about the BIG BANG theory. They cast it off because they can't come up with a logical explanation. That's fine. :cool:

But now, I'm fighting on another front - the west. They are easy target for me though one or two seemed to know more about 'science'. They are easily knock out from the air. Now, I'm an ACE pilot. They don't hold much problem for me as long as the creationists have more logical explanations than theirs as my new weapon. :cool:

One talked about eternity of the universe. What ? Eternity ? They have simply no idea what they were talking about. They are really confused. :eek::*:

So, will you still wanna ask the theists where did God come from ? :biggrin:

atheists love attention ? It's your invisible man that wanted attention if not why must he be praised all the time ? :wink:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God started it. What is your religion bro.

Back to my question on who started Christianity....

Kinana please be informed that in the days when Jesus walked the Earth and preached about GOD, there were no churches only temples.

After the demise of Jesus, the first church was built by the very people who put Jesus to death.

You reply that God created Christianity is also wrong.

People of other faiths also claim that their religions were started by the same GOD.

So GOD must be an extremely misguided and confused person to make all of us so confused today.

Furthermore GOD is also a very good example of being referred to as a Poor Quality Controller for there are many customs on Earth that mankind follows which are a clear reference that HE is a poor quality controller.

My religion is HUMANISM - respect all human beings irregardless of their faith.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah easy one to answer.
You just showed me you have never touched the Bible before kohlian.
Look up the first book in the Bible. It's named Genesis.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in the Bible did it say that sir? Chapter n verse please?

Mark 16:15 Jesus said: Preach the gospel to every creature…

Jesus expect for you to preach the gospel to monkeys, elephants, cats, and talking snakes.
Have you not followed Jesus's words?

Obviously, You have not read every book of the bible, rite? Wow, On what morale ground you expect Mr Kohliantye (obviously not a christian) to read the bible? Another proof of christian hypocrisy by Toronto, haha :smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Is Also A Poet Remember?

Mark 16:15 Jesus said: Preach the gospel to every creature…

Jesus expect for you to preach the gospel to monkeys, elephants, cats, and talking snakes.
Have you not followed Jesus's words?

Obviously, You have not read every book of the bible, rite? Wow, On what morale ground you expect Mr Kohliantye (obviously not a christian) to read the bible? Another proof of christian hypocrisy by Toronto, haha :smile:

Sometimes, you cannot read the bible sentence word for word. You may need Spirit to decipher. The "creature" here is actually ...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
He Has The Ultimate Choice, Not Men.

atheists love attention ? It's your invisible man that wanted attention if not why must he be praised all the time ? :wink:

He has the reserved rights to be worshiped or bowed down to. Just as Sam has the right pull the plug off for this forum if you people keep cursing him. There must be some form of communication.

Will He want to observe rain drops trickling down from a window pane ? Every man is like this non-living thing that is unable to respond to Him. Those that responded to Him, He will do likewise. His presence will also be made known one way or the other. Of course, He chooses who He will respond to.

Last edited: