• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chomp Chomp chop! chop!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

The number of years Paramount was in existence, I have never watch any movie there..

Those were the days when they used to run horror movies like Dracula played by Christopher Lee...what happened to that place...converted into another church?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The perfume, air freshener business for Serangoon Garden will boom no doubt. :eek:

The Master and Mam after going for holiday and back will sure smell those FTs' stench in their master bedroom after the maid have orgy with these stinking FTs from the dorm.

Yucks !!:eek:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been eating the same satay bee hoon store since it was at the old hawker cntr which is the present day car park infront ofHSBC bank / The old man name is 大孙 and the family used to stay in jalan teck kee which is the present day serangoon stadium.
Considering the ingredients they use, $3 is just about right.
I very much prefer to eat at this stall as compared to the Makan Sutra recommended east lagoon hawker cntr.
The 2 stalls at AMK hawker cntr need jubilee is no good also

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
For info the theatre had been torn down to make way for the new shopping centre but anyway the theatre had gone kaput donkey years ago.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were the days when they used to run horror movies like Dracula played by Christopher Lee...what happened to that place...converted into another church?

You must have not been there for a very long time, Paramount & the surrounding old building together with the car park & partly Ants till U c supermarket had been pulled down...they are building a shopping mall...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had been eating the same satay bee hoon store since it was at the old hawker cntr which is the present day car park infront ofHSBC bank / The old man name is 大孙 and the family used to stay in jalan teck kee which is the present day serangoon stadium.
Considering the ingredients they use, $3 is just about right.
I very much prefer to eat at this stall as compared to the Makan Sutra recommended east lagoon hawker cntr.
The 2 stalls at AMK hawker cntr need jubilee is no good also

They were good for donkey years, and as usual, we upgrade for your...the prices went up, the quality & quantity gone down..and you get 'goreng your pisang prices'...:p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why upgrading = poor quality of food?

this happens almost everywhere....maxwell market also kana lidat...tiong bahru hawker centre also lidat ...too clean and too insipid..no colour and no ambience...

they're going to upgrade hong lim soon...let us all pray hard...

the chomp chomp satay beehoon really drops like shit.....pitiful indeed....and the malay satay stall near the toilet...also standard drops like hell...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is relative, bcos you have tasted better satay bee hoon or satay that's why you think that the standard drop like hell.

When you first eat sushi from sake sushi you think it is good until you try those from upper end shushi restaurant.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it is relative, bcos you have tasted better satay bee hoon or satay that's why you think that the standard drop like hell.

When you first eat sushi from sake sushi you think it is good until you try those from upper end shushi restaurant.

i agree....but the standard really drop lah...no agree? go i belanjar you there...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have not been there for a very long time, Paramount & the surrounding old building together with the car park & partly Ants till U c supermarket had been pulled down...they are building a shopping mall...

not since the day my grannies shifted out from there and Cedar Girls was located at the far end....those were the days where family still gather on a weekend and have a mini car race course just opposite the old club house...back then the image of anyone playing pool must be a pai kia...:p