• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Milf wishes Samsters a Happy New Year 2023

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't even bother to attack a delusional virgin. You are not even worth my time and effort.
Hey your actions are not what you said. Look at this thread is enough proof you bother to attack me first when I didn’t attack you. And you are attacking me again accusing me delusional virgin when I am a virgin is a fact and nothing delusional. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe that you even bother reasoning with her. Just ignore all her comments.
You Cantonese son of slut whore attacking me slut whore are the one that don’t need to bother reasoning with. Not me fighting abuse and bullies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sor-por should just post a pic of her intact hymen instead of constantly harping about her virginity no end here.
Oh ya didn’t you son of sor por just said you don’t bother to attack me? Your actions have once again been the opposite of what you said. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will ignore her.
May I ask Sam Leong and the moderators to restrict her to her threads.
Thank you.

Don't do that. We need her presence in this forum so that it will become livelier and more interesting. She provides us with comic relief. Sometime ago she went MIA, and we all missed her presence greatly.