• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Milf wishes Samsters a Happy New Year 2023

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who? I only know there's newcomer, Angelique. The other one is that delusional elderly one from Mayfair.
I say the truth of evil despicable people ganging up to bully me is called I am delusional. That’s how despicable you Cantonese son or slut are trying to cover up evil. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say the truth of evil despicable people ganging up to bully me is called I am delusional. That’s how despicable you Cantonese son or slut are trying to cover up evil. Pui!
So much evidence of smearing of me as whore here, so much knocks from jb to Spore from west to east to so many whistles with witness and cctv everywhere but Ccb criminal bully son of whore can just open liar mouth to cover up by accusing me delusional. Nothing delusional just not important woman not ho Ching so can bully as slut whore mistress song song.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much evidence of smearing of me as whore here, so much knocks from jb to Spore from west to east to so many whistles with witness and cctv everywhere but Ccb criminal bully son of whore can just open liar mouth to cover up by accusing me delusional. Nothing delusional just not important woman not ho Ching so can bully as slut whore mistress song song.
Truth to be told most important of woman life is to marry the right guy. If not a virgin can be smeared as slut whore mistress and people can get away by accusing you liar and delusional based on nothing but their Ccb mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth to be told most important of woman life is to marry the right guy. If not a virgin can be smeared as slut whore mistress and people can get away by accusing you liar and delusional based on nothing but their Ccb mouth.
You can whole life stand on your own two feet make honest living people see you not ho Ching suka suka open their cb mouth insult you prostitute.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can whole life stand on your own two feet make honest living people see you not ho Ching suka suka open their cb mouth insult you prostitute.
Just like kt latha see LJ McCully don’t support me only suka suka open cb mouth insult me slut. Not important is the root of all problems indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman can’t even say is virgin without being accused delusional. Must be like ho Ching to marry the right guy can say anything and no one will dare to accuse her delusional.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like kt latha see LJ McCully don’t support me only suka suka open cb mouth insult me slut. Not important is the root of all problems indeed.
You can do all the hard work while kt latha create shit and idle but once all shit is cleared you are not important - be it to LJ McCully or your ex boss that you saved from being fired by sia and he got to retire. Not like ho Ching marry the right guy is always important.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut Kt latha biggest supporters sons of sluts mark Andrew yeo @rotiprata and Jeremy Quek @Valium aka cottonmouth see me not important woman think they can act blur act innocent hide in rat hole to insult me slut based on nothing but their Ccb mouth.View attachment 174413View attachment 174414

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And suka suka open their Ccb mouth to whistle to insult you prostitute. Such people certainly deserve heaven to stuff m&d into their Ccb mouth and all holes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And suka suka open their Ccb mouth to whistle to insult you prostitute. Such people certainly deserve heaven to stuff m&d into their Ccb mouth and all holes.
Such people that think they can gang up to bully not important woman and get away with it certainly deserved their precious mother wife daughters to be gangraped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can do all the hard work while kt latha create shit and idle but once all shit is cleared you are not important - be it to LJ McCully or your ex boss that you saved from being fired by sia and he got to retire. Not like ho Ching marry the right guy is always important.
You can do all the hard work but you will just be a maid to such people that think you are not important.