• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Cheryl Tan Liew angry PRC FT took her photo and made her wet without permission and wants him to Jiak sai!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those thighs are ravishing. Not too fat nor too thin.

IMG_3707.GIF

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bui Bui is offended because Tiong is doing something that disgust her
Her reaction will be different by quality Man who do the exact same thing

1716039946887.png

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
NB bui and fugly until machiam ji tiao de..... got people want to take your picture you KNN steal laugh liao....

ohhh on the other hand... highly likely she wants to pretend to be angry so can justify her ranting and advertise herself online trying to disguise the real underlying message which is "you all see got people see me as chio and want to take my picture".... sorry to burst your bubble Cheryl Tan, you look fugly to me.....