• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinks being attacked in the USA? I guess what goes round comes round

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plse lah. Take the trouble to refer to the Quran/Sunnah.

The Prophet ﷺ performed Hajjat al-Wida (Arabic: حجة الوداع; “The Farewell Pilgrimage”), his first and only Hajj, in the year 10 AH (632 CE). Realising that it would be his last, he set forth a model for the ceremony which pilgrims of future generations could follow, documented in detail in Hadith literature. He passed away in Madinah less than three months after the conclusion of the pilgrimage and as such, Hajjat al-Wida is generally considered to have been the culmination of his life’s work.

https://hajjumrahplanner.com/prophets-hajj-introduction/
No historical evidence. Thats the problem.all based on hearsay.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plse lah. Take the trouble to refer to the Quran/Sunnah.

The Prophet ﷺ performed Hajjat al-Wida (Arabic: حجة الوداع; “The Farewell Pilgrimage”), his first and only Hajj, in the year 10 AH (632 CE). Realising that it would be his last, he set forth a model for the ceremony which pilgrims of future generations could follow, documented in detail in Hadith literature. He passed away in Madinah less than three months after the conclusion of the pilgrimage and as such, Hajjat al-Wida is generally considered to have been the culmination of his life’s work.

https://hajjumrahplanner.com/prophets-hajj-introduction/
U can believed it all u want! To me it's crap.
Why do u need a religion to tell u what to do what not to do unless u can't differentiate what's right from wrong?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one race is perfect! Only Islam can unite all races. Go to any Masjid and u will witness all races praying together in congragation. Go to Mecca and u will see all kind of colours, nationalities, races worshipping side by side. Whether ur sultan, king, president, PM, cleaners, beggars, rich, poor, etc etc....all will prostrate together and worship the One True God ie. Allah azzawajal Allah Hu Akbar!.:thumbsup:
Only sport can unite the world.
Let look at soccer fans around the world hugging each other when a goal is scored regardless of nationality, race , colours and religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only sport can unite the world.
Let look at soccer fans around the world hugging each other when a goal is scored regardless of nationality, race , colours and religion.

But after the game, back to square one. U white, i black.

But for Islam, whether ur in the Masjid or outside, we will greet each other with a Salam aka peace be with u. Cos we know Allah is watching u.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can believed it all u want! To me it's crap.
Why do u need a religion to tell u what to do what not to do unless u can't differentiate what's right from wrong?

U can called it crap. But not for those tons and tons of intelligent people like those professors, scientists..who embraced Islam. They are men of intelligence, high IQ.

Why i need a religion cos I believe in Allah azzawajal. Before u ask urself where ur going after death, u should also ask how were u created? If u have no answers u cant say God is crap...God forbid.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can called it crap. But not for those tons and tons of intelligent people like those professors, scientists..who embraced Islam. They are men of intelligence, high IQ.

Why i need a religion cos I believe in Allah azzawajal. Before u ask urself where ur going after death, u should also ask how were u created? If u have no answers u cant say God is crap...God forbid.
Beg your pardon, I didn't say God is crap...I said what you were trying to preach was crap. If u wana believed in whatever your allah, that's your choice but don't imposed on others!
Like I said, maybe it could be u were not given a choice to choose your faith when you were born from day 1.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beg your pardon, I didn't say God is crap...I said what you were trying to preach was crap. If u wana believed in whatever your allah, that's your choice but don't imposed on others!
Like I said, maybe it could be u were not given a choice to choose your faith when you were born from day 1.

Care to share which part of my post did i mention tat u should embrace Islam?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said, it's not necessary to prove anything n so do u also.

Tat day u said I preach Islam here. Asked u to show proof, also nothing fm u.

Now u said i am more bias than u. Asked u for proof, u said not necessary. Wah...can suka suka badmouth me without showing proof. U no different fm a liar.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat day u said I preach Islam here. Asked u to show proof, also nothing fm u.

Now u said i am more bias than u. Asked u for proof, u said not necessary. Wah...can suka suka badmouth me without showing proof. U no different fm a liar.
Blah blah blah.... Yawn!
Whatever! Pot calling a kettle black! LOL

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u have doctrine like a god tat were forced to die for his creation....haiz...no need to read further. N when u have diff bibles having diff contents which bible shld i read? Which bible is the word of god? Aiyoh..very messy lah. :smile:

Stated clearly in the Quran teres no compulsion in Islam. Havg said any countries have their rights to implement their own laws..
Oh, come on! Are you implying that we should instead read Islamic doctrine for moslems to kill others in the name of jihad and be rewarded by 72 houris with voluptuous, swelling breasts riding on camels in paradise? Please lah.....

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Arabs buried their female children due to poverty, hindrance and the fear of dishonor of captivity . Are u aware? Very barbaric. But came Islam, the bacon of light and days of ignorance is over. If non Muslims were to read the Quran, they wouldnt be dispaired, committing suicide. They will be safe in tis world and hereafter too. Subhanallah! :thumbsup:
Arabs are still barbaric, an Arab man invented Islam. That is why the religion is based on lustful rewards in the afterlife. Btw, bacon or beacon? Now I’m hungry...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, come on! Are you implying that we should instead read Islamic doctrine for moslems to kill others in the name of jihad and be rewarded by 72 houris with voluptuous, swelling breasts riding on camels in paradise? Please lah.....

In the bible told to kill babies..animals...semua lah. How?

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt i say no one race is perfect? Get it into ur thick head. But Islam is perfect! Subhanallah! :thumbsup:
Wokay....perfect for you. No wonder we have all these news of holy guacamole moslems committing atrocious crimes on their sister,daughter,disabled ppl that went to them for help/stealing children’s’ money/raping, beating, molesting daughters,sisters/killing, torturing their own children/backstabbing their own family members online, irl, etc.
Perfect world for moslems indeed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wokay....perfect for you. No wonder we have all these news of holy guacamole moslems committing atrocious crimes on their sister,daughter,disabled ppl that went to them for help/stealing children’s’ money/raping, beating, molesting daughters,sisters/killing, torturing their own children/backstabbing their own family members online, irl, etc.
Perfect world for moslems indeed.

Tere u go again. Ehh....not tired kip repeatg same issue. U remind me of sm nick here.clone?