• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinks being attacked in the USA? I guess what goes round comes round

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pure fabrications, u believed what people wrote 1400 years ago? Doubt people were that intelligent 1000+ years ago. What makes u so sure what was written is true? U believed people also had super powers back than? Like I said, these are all 'Believes'...Has anyone actually seen it?

Now then scientist discovered wat 1400 years old Quran mentioned abt formation of the human embryo, how the universe expanded, etc etc. I just gave u a couple of example. Tere are tons and tons of discoveries mentioned in the Quran. How could an unlettered Prophet s.a.w. able to have such knowledge if its not a revelation from All Mighty Allah azzawal? Aint tat a miracle? :thumbsup:

Seen it? Oh yes. The Quran been around since 1400 years ago. Have u seen it? Get hold of it and read it with an open mind...:smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bang, not living miracle lah. They merely zealously made many many many copies. :biggrin:

Unlike the bible. All different version. U go to diff churches pastor read diff version of bible. Not translation ya. But the Quran only One Arabic version. Any countries u go. Any Masjid u go. Tere are appx 1.9 billion Muslims world wide. All holding and reading the same Quran. 114 chapters. Not a single addition of subtraction past 1400 years. Now tats wat i called A Miracle! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then scientist discovered wat 1400 years old Quran mentioned abt formation of the human embryo, how the universe expanded, etc etc. I just gave u a couple of example. Tere are tons and tons of discoveries mentioned in the Quran. How could an unlettered Prophet s.a.w. able to have such knowledge if its not a revelation from All Mighty Allah azzawal? Aint tat a miracle? :thumbsup:

Seen it? Oh yes. The Quran been around since 1400 years ago. Have u seen it? Get hold of it and read it with an open mind...:smile:
The all mighty is science!
Likewise u should also read the bible with an open mind!
Btw, were u given a choice to choose your faith?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike the bible. All different version. U go to diff churches pastor read diff version of bible. Not translation ya. But the Quran only One Arabic version. Any countries u go. Any Masjid u go. Tere are appx 1.9 billion Muslims world wide. All holding and reading the same Quran. 114 chapters. Not a single addition of subtraction past 1400 years. Now tats wat i called A Miracle! :thumbsup:

All nonsense

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Likewise u should also read the bible with an open mind!
Btw, were u given a choice to choose your faith?

When u have doctrine like a god tat were forced to die for his creation....haiz...no need to read further. N when u have diff bibles having diff contents which bible shld i read? Which bible is the word of god? Aiyoh..very messy lah. :smile:

Stated clearly in the Quran teres no compulsion in Islam. Havg said any countries have their rights to implement their own laws..

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u have doctrine like a god tat were forced to die for his creation....haiz...no need to read further. N when u have diff bibles having diff contents which bible shld i read? Which bible is the word of god? Aiyoh..very messy lah. :smile:

Stated clearly in the Quran teres no compulsion in Islam. Havg said any countries have their rights to implement their own laws..
Save your breath bro...
Needn't to explain, it gives me the creeps.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Save your breath bro...
Needn't to explain, it gives me the creeps.

U r an educated person. Islam is nothg new to u. U heard of Allah n Islam. No compulsion in religion. But come Judgement Day justice will be served. Correction. Upon death torture of the grave would be served to those who reject God's message. I share n my job is done.:smile:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r an educated person. Islam is nothg new to u. U heard of Allah n Islam. No compulsion in religion. But come Judgement Day justice will be served. Correction. Upon death torture of the grave would be served to those who reject God's message. I share n my job is done.:smile:
Fabrication....What job have u done? Nobody asked u to preach in the 1st place.
Science will prevail!
Like I said, were u given a chance to choose your faith?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fabrication....What job have u done? Nobody asked u to preach in the 1st place.
Science will prevail!
Like I said, were u given a chance to choose your faith?

I m not preaching. U dont see me quotg Quranic verses every now n then.

Of course i m given a choice to choose my faith. As mentioned in the Quran every child tat is borned have tis "fitra" in him/her. During certain part of our life journey we know tere is God. Curious n will search for HIM. Maybe ur time not up yet:smile:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m not preaching. U dont see me quotg Quranic verses every now n then.

Of course i m given a choice to choose my faith. As mentioned in the Quran every child tat is borned have tis "fitra" in him/her. During certain part of our life journey we know tere is God. Curious n will search for HIM. Maybe ur time not up yet:smile:
You're being brain washed @ a young tender age. Give yourself a chance to explore others.
Like I said, it's fabrication! )

Anyway u pray or worship to whoever u wished to but please do not imposed on others!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're being brain washed @ a young tender age. Give yourself a chance to explore others.
Like I said, it's fabrication! )

Anyway u pray or worship to whoever u wished to but please do not imposed on others!

Though i m a born Muslim i still read other scriptures too. Just for knowledge incase sm overzealous xtians cm knockg my doors. So no. I m not brainwashed. I believe tere is GOD i.e. ALLAH azzawajal.

Why did u say i impose on others?

Btw y u guys say i m preachg here? Everyday u have anti Islamic thread. M i suppose to kip quiet? U mean is wrong for me to correct any fake or false or misinterpreted quranic verses? Hmm.....

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can
Though i m a born Muslim i still read other scriptures too. Just for knowledge incase sm overzealous xtians cm knockg my doors. So no. I m not brainwashed. I believe tere is GOD i.e. ALLAH azzawajal.

Btw y u guys say i m preachg here? Everyday u have anti Islamic thread. M i suppose to kip quiet? U mean is wrong for me to correct any fake or false or misinterpreted quranic verses? Hmm.....
Can say all u want.. To me it's snake oil selling!
No point praying 10x a day n after that going around killing people in the streets saying doing it in the name of god. Pure crap. And don't go around saying these murderers don't belong to your faith, it does belong matter of fact!
There is no need to have any religion, most important is to be a good person, show empathy, to be kind to others n not do harm to others. This is more than enough! To me there is only one religion, this religion is called : Kindness.
To each his own end of the day.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't read other scriptures. Just have a look at what archaeologist and historians have uncovered. These are based on facts and evidence. The first arabs out of arabia did not have a religion. That was why no forced conversion. They were liberators from the tyranny if roman rule. And along the way, something happened and everything changed. The arabs suddenly have a religion with its clerics etc.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't read other scriptures. Just have a look at what archaeologist and historians have uncovered. These are based on facts and evidence. The first arabs out of arabia did not have a religion. That was why no forced conversion. They were liberators from the tyranny if roman rule. And along the way, something happened and everything changed. The arabs suddenly have a religion with its clerics etc.

The Arabs buried their female children due to poverty, hindrance and the fear of dishonor of captivity . Are u aware? Very barbaric. But came Islam, the bacon of light and days of ignorance is over. If non Muslims were to read the Quran, they wouldnt be dispaired, committing suicide. They will be safe in tis world and hereafter too. Subhanallah! :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can
Can say all u want.. To me it's snake oil selling!
No point praying 10x a day n after that going around killing people in the streets saying doing it in the name of god. Pure crap. And don't go around saying these murderers don't belong to your faith, it does belong matter of fact!
There is no need to have any religion, most important is to be a good person, show empathy, to be kind to others n not do harm to others. This is more than enough! To me there is only one religion, this religion is called : Kindness.
To each his own end of the day.

Yes. I agree with u. Some pray and yet commit sins. Tats cos they didnt use the brain and refer to the scriptures. Yes, tere are evil "Muslims" too...hypocrites lots of them. 1.9 billion Muslims. U cant expect everyone to be upright and holy. Even atheist or non believers commit crimes/sins too. No one race is perfect.

Yes. Kindness to one another, to ur neighbours etc etc....have been mentioned numerous times by the Prophet, pbuh. Are u aware if ur neighbour hunger for food, its a sin if we (muslims) doesnt share food with them? I suppose u are not aware of such.

Snake oil selling...only ignorant, superstitious people would believe lah. Scientist, Professors, Doctors believe in snake oil selling? LOL :laugh: Tere are tons and tons of brilliant people converted to Islam. I just name u two lah...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Arabs buried their female children due to poverty, hindrance and the fear of dishonor of captivity . Are u aware? Very barbaric. But came Islam, the bacon of light and days of ignorance is over. If non Muslims were to read the Quran, they wouldnt be dispaired, committing suicide. They will be safe in tis world and hereafter too. Subhanallah! :thumbsup:
Are you aware? Muslims doing the same thing currently to their daughters.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I agree with u. Some pray and yet commit sins. Tats cos they didnt use the brain and refer to the scriptures.
Rituals does not in anyway help you. Its not even mentioned in the scriptures.it was made up long after death of mohamed. Rituals does not purify you but only burden you and make you waste your effort and time.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rituals does not in anyway help you. Its not even mentioned in the scriptures.it was made up long after death of mohamed. Rituals does not purify you but only burden you and make you waste your effort and time.

Plse lah. Take the trouble to refer to the Quran/Sunnah.

The Prophet ﷺ performed Hajjat al-Wida (Arabic: حجة الوداع; “The Farewell Pilgrimage”), his first and only Hajj, in the year 10 AH (632 CE). Realising that it would be his last, he set forth a model for the ceremony which pilgrims of future generations could follow, documented in detail in Hadith literature. He passed away in Madinah less than three months after the conclusion of the pilgrimage and as such, Hajjat al-Wida is generally considered to have been the culmination of his life’s work.

https://hajjumrahplanner.com/prophets-hajj-introduction/

Last edited: