• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay fine. u insist in bringing in hong kong and macua. whatever. u cant deny the fact that mandarin is the official language of china.

show us the experts view on this issue. which is a better chinese spoken language, dialects or mandarin? if u cant, please just stop deriding mandarin.

mandarin is the offical language of china along with various other languages and dialects. dun forget.

clown, it is a dead giveaway that you cannot speak mandarin or cantonese if you need experts to tell you whether this poem sounds better in cantonese or chinese.

问君能有几多愁?
恰似一江春水向东流

anyway to teach you something for today,uncle is the expert here so you can listen to uncle too.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
mandarin is the offical language of china along with various other languages and dialects. dun forget.

okay.

clown, it is a dead giveaway that you cannot speak mandarin or cantonese if you need experts to tell you whether this poem sounds better in cantonese or chinese.

问君能有几多愁?
恰似一江春水向东流

anyway to teach you something for today,uncle is the expert here so you can listen to uncle too.

yeap. i cant speak cantonese.

no... u have to do better than that. even if u are an expert, u have to show us the consensus of the expert. not just ONE EXPERT. do the experts on chinese language say that dialect is a better chinese spoken language compare to mandarin? can u do that? if u cant, then have some decency, stop speaking down on mandarin.

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay.

yeap. i cant speak cantonese.

no... u have to do better than that. even if u are an expert, u have to show us the consensus of the expert. not just ONE EXPERT. do the experts on chinese language say that dialect is a better chinese spoken language compare to mandarin? can u do that? if u cant, then have some decency, stop speaking down on mandarin.

checkmate. char jig kar has been trapped.

now you know i am an expert, yet you still wanna go down this path and self snook yourself?

why dun i give you one more chance. dun say uncle as an expert bully lay person.

any cantonese reading this is laughing their balls off at hapless char jig kar

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
checkmate. char jig kar has been trapped.

now you know i am an expert, yet you still wanna go down this path and self snook yourself?

why dun i give you one more chance. dun say uncle as an expert bully lay person.

any cantonese reading this is laughing their balls off at hapless char jig kar

no... how do i know u are the expert?? i cant take your word for it.

and also, even u are the expert, u have to tell us what is the consensus among the experts on the issue.

why should they laugh? i don't know cantonese. is that laughable a chinese don't know cantonese? if that is laughable, so be it.