• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China's Age of Invention

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is perfectly acceptable to pre record a symphony orchestra. It is done all the time in places where the acoustics are not suitable. The Australians are the most honest people in the world and it is highly unlikely that they would wish to deceive anybody just to look good. It is not the Australian way.

Long live Australia! Down with the corrupt, disgusting Chinese Nation!

come on, it is a national disgrace to use another symphony orchestra recording from another city and pretend to play the instrument.
need 4 years for them to come out and tell the truth.
your country is a disgrace to olympic opening.
beijing olympic opening was like 10 times better than sydney.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is perfectly acceptable to pre record a symphony orchestra. It is done all the time in places where the acoustics are not suitable. The Australians are the most honest people in the world and it is highly unlikely that they would wish to deceive anybody just to look good. It is not the Australian way.

However, to take the voice of an ugly girl and credit it to a pretty girl is something only the disgusting Chinese would do.

The Chinese have always been cheats. Piracy is rife. Crime is everywhere. Corruption is deeply rooted. It is a rotten country with an army that is only good at shooting its own citizens or am I going to be told that OZ has its own version of the Tienanmen massacre???:rolleyes:

Long live Australia! Down with the corrupt, disgusting Chinese Nation!

WHy is it okay to pre record an orchestra??? If it was china doing it would you be singing the same tune??

As for the gal singing it does not matter who sings or does not sing it. Many pop singers lip sync on stage. It is perfectly all right to do it.

As for honesty the chinese were pretty honest about it. They admitted that the gal on stage was not the one singing.

So from oylmpics u now go to politics???????

How about racism?????

Typical of you. Next your going to say its all right for ozzies to be racist to minorities there. :rolleyes:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe gunpowder was an intended invention to get rid of a tyrant back then.

Lengend has it that some Chinese medical chemists accidentally invented gunpowder whilst trying to concoct some kind of elixir. Fortunately, the pills exploded before consumption, and gunpowder was born. To this day, the Chinese refer to gunpowder as "fire medicine" (火药).

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHy is it okay to pre record an orchestra??? If it was china doing it would you be singing the same tune??

As for the gal singing it does not matter who sings or does not sing it. Many pop singers lip sync on stage. It is perfectly all right to do it.

As for honesty the chinese were pretty honest about it. They admitted that the gal on stage was not the one singing.

How about racism?????

Typical of you. Next your going to say its all right for ozzies to be racist to minorities there. :rolleyes:

From 1 to 10, an 8 for your post.

GoldenBellShield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must agree that it is disgraceful to make a pretty girl fake another girl's voice. What goes through my mind is what will the kind of values both girls will learn to grow up with? That when you are pretty, everyone else will do your bidding? That when you are ugly, you are fit only to for backoffice work?

This is totally wrong I feel.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

How about racism?????

OZs are racists only towards inferior races. However, the Chinese are racists towards ALL other races except the Ang Mohs.

In fact, the Chinese worship the Ang Mohs. That's the reason why the whole of China is struggling to learn English and doing whatever they can to copy the American way of life.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
OZs are racists only towards inferior races. However, the Chinese are racists towards ALL other races except the Ang Mohs.

so who do OZs think is inferior??

chinese like u?? :biggrin:

so selective racism is NOT racism?? chey..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so who do OZs think is inferior??

chinese like u?? :biggrin:

so selective racism is NOT racism?? chey..

I'm not Chinese. I'm of Middle Eastern descent. The OZs hate the Middle Easterners more than any other race in the world!.. especially the Lebs. The race riots a couple of years ago were between white trash OZs and Leb louts.

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, to take the voice of an ugly girl and credit it to a pretty girl is something only the disgusting Chinese would do.

The Chinese have always been cheats. Piracy is rife. Crime is everywhere. Corruption is deeply rooted. It is a rotten country with an army that is only good at shooting its own citizens or am I going to be told that OZ has its own version of the Tienanmen massacre???:rolleyes:
!

To paraphrase :

However, to take the voice of an ugly girl ( the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra ) and credit it to a pretty girl ( The Sydney Symphony Orchestra) is something only the disgusting Ozzies would do in the Sydney 2000 Olympics .

http://www.aol.com.au/news/story/Sydney-Olympics-faked-opening-too/903921/index.html

The Ozzies have always been cheats. Drugs & petty theft is rife. Crime is everywhere. Corruption is deeply rooted. It is a rotten country with an army/police that is only good at shooting its own citizens , the Aboriginal people. Ask the 'Lost generation' - how many suffered & were killed :rolleyes:

http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1998-no-frames/aboriginal-children.htm

Double Standards - Nah .... just freaking hypocrisies

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the greeks invented the first martial art, it was the chinese who improved on it and made theirs the best in the world. I don't think the greeks knew what was Qi, but it's perfectly logical that they'd have invented some slams, punches, weapon use since they are an old civilization.

When i fought the stinking Persians all I did was "stabby-stabby" with my spear. No need Qi one!

That said, modern china is just a giant shithole. Other countries should set a quota on the number of filthy chinese tourists/immigrants that can come into their shores.

I heard it is the greece that invent martial arts.
when they conquer part of india, they spread the martial art to india
then india spread that to china
sadly the spartan martial art are completely lost.
only the fake one using ancient drawing now existed

sydney olympic best ever.
gave me a break.
sydney olympic pretty boring, i forgot totally what i saw. the only reason why you said that is because you are an ozie, sammyboy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
To paraphrase :

However, to take the voice of an ugly girl ( the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra ) and credit it to a pretty girl ( The Sydney Symphony Orchestra) is something only the disgusting Ozzies would do in the Sydney 2000 Olympics .

The Ozzies have always been cheats. Drugs & petty theft is rife. Crime is everywhere. Corruption is deeply rooted. It is a rotten country with an army/police that is only good at shooting its own citizens , the Aboriginal people. Ask the 'Lost generation' - how many suffered & were killed :rolleyes:

Double Standards - Nah .... just freaking hypocrisies

You'd be singing a different tune if the ugly duckling was your daughter. Imagine the ruling elite telling you that your daughter, (who will probably look like you or your wife) was too butt ugly to appear in public.:rolleyes:

As for the Abos, you obviously have not met any. They are the scum of this earth. The OZ white trash should have exterminated the whole damned lot when they first arrived as convicts. :eek:

OZs rule! It's the 2nd best country on the face of this earth!

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd be singing a different tune if the ugly duckling was your daughter. Imagine the ruling elite telling you that your daughter, (who will probably look like you or your wife) was too butt ugly to appear in public.:rolleyes:

As for the Abos, you obviously have not met any. They are the scum of this earth. The OZ white trash should have exterminated the whole damned lot when they first arrived as convicts. :eek:

OZs rule! It's the 2nd best country on the face of this earth!

Paraphrase 2

You'd be singing a different tune if the ugly duckling in the Sydney Symphony Orchestra was your daughter. Imagine the ruling Concert director telling you that your daughter, (who will probably look like you or your wife) was too butt ugly to appear in public.:rolleyes:

Whether the Abos are the scum of the earth is arguable -
But the fact remains :

i) Oz earth belonged to Abos

ii) The White massacred many of them

So which is the best country in the world ? The USA ?