• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China: Wife drives husband crazy !

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghai. China:
Crazy wife drive man nuts. He files for divorce.

A Chinese man is divorcing his wife for pulling a prank that went too far.

Mr. Lin, of Shanghai, returned home on April 1st from a business trip to find a black object swinging in the air upon opening the front door.

He reached over and turned on the light only to discover that the black object was his wife, who had hanged herself.

The shocked man immediately called the police and the property officer. Office staff helped Lin bring the body down while they waited for the police.

“Suddenly, she sat up, started to laugh hysterically, and said this was my April Fool’s Day present,” Lin said angrily.

His wife, Han, a 26-year-old actress, played jokes on him all the time.

“I just try to surprise him everyday,” she said.

But for Lin, her fake suicide was the last straw.

“I feel as if I’m sitting on a bomb everyday. We’re getting divorced!

“I can’t stand the jokes and games anymore. She runs naked, hides the dishes in the washing machine, or changes the lock on the door, so that I can only enter by giving the correct answer to some stupid questions, and so on.”

( This woman sounds annoying. Whatever happened to surprising your man with sexy lingerie and the like? )

MWSnap021.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, that's really extreme, faking her suicide! The poor husband could have died from shock or suffer a heart attack.:confused: