• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China University Graduation Ceremony, Chinese Girl kneels down before African Black Begging Him to Marry Her

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No warmth and passion in those toys
Hello... compromise...
1. No nagging
2. No spend your credit card like water... shopping.
3. No period... 24/7 365 available...
4. No babies...
6. She joins in the sex... threesome....
7. More importantly no adultery...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you go black, you won't go back.
A damning verdict on how small chink dicks are.
It's a myth... BBC for bbcb... race...

The cunt needs only 4 inch tool is enough comfortable. The sensory part is from entry to 4 inch deep... above that is unnecessary... pain and infectious from tears of the skin... and get pimples, right. .

You don't want your baby skin and face, to get scratches, bleed and deform on the way out, right...

Times will come, even blackie wld want to chop to 4inch too... oversize type don't fit for space travel and AI toy..... chop chop..

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She divorced her first husband and left her three daughters after meeting Michael in 2008 when she was 41.
Divorced her husband who was doing well enough to support the family on a single income and hence she didn’t have to work.

And… she left her THREE daughters behind.

What a piece of work there.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divorced her husband who was doing well enough to support the family on a single income and hence she didn’t have to work.

And… she left her THREE daughters behind.

What a piece of work there.
I do not have the statistics but have personally seen many such cases of local chinese women who abandon their child to follow a foreign man , as the Women's Charter say they are stilll entitled to spouse maintainence from x husband .
Just have to come out with some sob story of how the x husband is abusive and will harass her if she bring the kids along.The problem is the Family Court does not require conclusive evidence and its one party's words against the other.
The Women's Charter is really antiquated but PAP will not change it much because of female votes.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how Chinese guy treat gf. Put her in debt and make her work.

FUN

M'sian BF Gifts Luxury Electric Vehicle To GF And Pays The RM100,000 Downpayment For Her​

Dashen said that he paid only half of the electric vehicle's cost so that Miki can grow by taking on the responsibility of servicing the remaining loan independently.
93ef46bcea3fdba2d87cb4226c825dd2.jpg
By Yap Wan Xiang — 09 Aug 2023

large_thumb_a156.jpg

Cover image via Dashen大神 (YouTube) @miki_tew (Instagram)

Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, and WhatsApp for the latest stories and breaking news.

A Malaysian boyfriend surprised his girlfriend by gifting her a luxury electric vehicle (EV)​

The boyfriend shared the journey of buying his girlfriend a Great Wall Motor (GWM) EV on YouTube last Sunday, 6 August.

Known to his fans as Dashen, the YouTuber with 460,000 subscribers said he planned to give his girlfriend, Miki, a new vehicle as she did not have her own car.

"Sometimes, it is very troublesome whenever we go out because I need to pick her up. I feel like a driver to her," Dashen said in jest, explaining the reason behind the gift.

With that plan in mind, he then headed to a GWM showroom to test drive Ora Good Cat, a model he had been eyeing for its feminine aesthetic.
Miki was in disbelief on the day the EV was delivered to Dashen's house.

Miki was in disbelief on the day the EV was delivered to Dashen's house.
Image via Dashen大神 (YouTube)

But what sets this gift apart is that the recipient has to chip in for it as well, as Darshen only paid the RM100,000 downpayment and Miki will be responsible for paying off the rest of the car loan​

"Miki does not know I went to the showroom to order the vehicle last week. On my side, I will help her pay RM100,000 for the downpayment so that she does not need to borrow so much money from the bank.

"This will help reduce her (financial) burden. I'm not gifting her the entire car. I want her to service the loan and learn to grow up," Dashen said on his YouTube channel, known for its challenge, question-and-answer, photoshoot, and travel vlog content.

He revealed in the video that the EV was bought under his name first before transferring the ownership to Miki, so that she could be in the dark about the surprise.

Dashen said once GWM knew that he intended to use the EV as a gift, the Hebei-headquartered company offered to deliver the car in a transparent gift box.

"Wow, I have seen that on Douyin," said Dashen, to which he agreed

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! CCP Commiecunt like you got no lanjiao ah? No wonder your mother, wife, sisters, and daughters all beg me to fuck them deep deep. LOL!...
Commie dogs like tanwahtiu are like eunuchs, they can only bark but cannot bite. They have no cock but they somehow still can achieve orgasm by praising the CCPee. It is a mystery to this day. :laugh:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This you guys don't understand. By marrying out to a foreign husband. The passport she holds will be different. She's didn't just married the black, but she also went out of the china system by the virtue of marriage. She's half way out.

China women are smart.

Only Singkie want to marry Singkie for that stupid BTO flat.

You meant she want to marry the black guy so she can change from China Passport to African passport e.g Uganda, Senegal, Nigeria?

Makes good sense ja

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie chink would marry anybody not singkee chink guy
U go out on the streets u can see it many sinkie chinks going for blacks, ang mo and many diff kinds. In china is very rare and is against the odds as the peo there will scold and look down the chink gal or even parents disown her.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
U go out on the streets u can see it many sinkie chinks going for blacks, ang mo and many diff kinds. In china is very rare and is against the odds as the peo there will scold and look down the chink gal or even parents disown her.

Singkee and also Jiuhu bu are suckers for interracial sperm. Because PAP and British education system belittle the pink IC guy who serve NS and super-star the foreign guys

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkee and also Jiuhu bu are suckers for interracial sperm. Because PAP and British education system belittle the pink IC guy who serve NS and super-star the foreign guys
Sinkie is a land good for foreigners. Rich and poor. Rich invest properties, poor undercut pay and steal sinkie jobs.

Many sinkie chink going for ceca and rich ah neh. Also saw them with blacks, their kids totally shit black and she is so proud of it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie is a land good for foreigners. Rich and poor. Rich invest properties, poor undercut pay and steal sinkie jobs.

Many sinkie chink going for ceca and rich ah neh. Also saw them with blacks, their kids totally shit black and she is so proud of it.
Tiger Woods potential. World crass!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a myth... BBC for bbcb... race...

The cunt needs only 4 inch tool is enough comfortable. The sensory part is from entry to 4 inch deep... above that is unnecessary... pain and infectious from tears of the skin... and get pimples, right. .

You don't want your baby skin and face, to get scratches, bleed and deform on the way out, right...

Times will come, even blackie wld want to chop to 4inch too... oversize type don't fit for space travel and AI toy..... chop chop..
What if smaller than 4 inches? Still relevant?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you go black, you won't go back.
A damning verdict on how small chink dicks are.

You remind me that many years ago i was regular attending live sleague matches at stadiums all over the island. Some of the african players they have minah girl friends. The minahs will support them at every match and maybe also pay for their hdb rentals.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remind me that many years ago i was regular attending live sleague matches at stadiums all over the island. Some of the african players they have minah girl friends. The minahs will support them at every match and maybe also pay for their hdb rentals.
As long as it's not Chinese girls.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only group dumber than the minahs are the 'regular' fans who go to S-league matches.