• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

China University Graduation Ceremony, Chinese Girl kneels down before African Black Begging Him to Marry Her

duluxe

IMG_20230809_103110.jpg

https://min.news/en/news/ef7e5e81fa475e22965e033b94df34a0.html

A girl from Zhejiang University proposes to a black man at her graduation ceremony. Kneeling, the dignity of the Chinese people is swept away​

2023-08-09 11:25

At the 2023 graduation ceremony of Zhejiang University, a surprising picture caught everyone's attention .

A girl from Zhejiang University proposes to a black man at her graduation ceremony. Kneeling, the dignity of the Chinese people is swept away

A Chinese girl broke through the shackles of tradition, dyed half of her hair pink, held flowers in her hand, knelt down on one knee, and proposed a sincere marriage proposal to a black African student studying abroad.

A girl from Zhejiang University proposes to a black man at her graduation ceremony. Kneeling, the dignity of the Chinese people is swept away

At this moment, everyone present was stunned. Questions have been raised about the girl's bravery, while deep respect has been expressed for her choices.

Hangzhou, a city with a long history, has been a famous cultural city since ancient times, and this picture has also become a part of Hangzhou culture.

However, the girl's behavior has also sparked some controversy. Some people criticized her for being too bold, and some even said that her behavior was fawning on foreigners.

But we must understand that everyone has the right to choose their own way of life. While her actions may not conform to conventional wisdom, that doesn't mean she's to blame.

Zhejiang University, as a first-class university in China, has always faced the world with an open and inclusive attitude. On this platform, students' minds are released and grown .
This girl may have developed a deep interest in African culture during her various experiences in college, and perhaps she was attracted by the charm of this African student, so she expressed it in such a special way at the graduation ceremony own feelings.

Either way, the image calls for a re-examination of traditional gender roles and racial boundaries. We should respect everyone's choice, whether their behavior conforms to traditional ideas . Everyone has the right to pursue their own happiness, regardless of their identity, race or gender.

The behavior of this girl may bring some people short-term shock and confusion. However, we must remember that everyone has the right to pursue their own happiness. We should respect her choice, and at the same time accept and appreciate this picture with an open mind . After all, it is a part of Zhejiang University and a part of Hangzhou culture. We should understand and accept such phenomena with an inclusive attitude.

I have posted countless times on chinese women and this one takes the cake.
Look around you and see which non CECA race women marries CECA men the most.
There are 650 million chinese women in mainland China alone, not counting those in HK, Singapore , Malaysia, Thailand and other overseas chinese , so I woud say there is an oversupply of them, leading to such behaviour.
Even the low SES Ah Beng prefer Vietnamese or Thai women as the uncouth, rude, arrogant and materialistic behaviour of chinese women are just unberable

This you guys don't understand. By marrying out to a foreign husband. The passport she holds will be different. She's didn't just married the black, but she also went out of the china system by the virtue of marriage. She's half way out.

China women are smart.

Only Singkie want to marry Singkie for that stupid BTO flat.

Devil Within

She knows that CCP commiecunts like dickless retarded faggot @tanwahtiu got no lanjiao already. That is why she beg the black guy to marry her just like how tanwahtiu's mother, wife, sisters, and daughters all beg me to fuck them deep deep. LOL!...

Don't be too happy... AI man toys real life size coming... don't need African type anymore... inflatable, folder and can tuck under the bed... can blow to any size from Korean 4 inch size type to monster elephant size type...

Satan @Devil Within ... mai gong lanjiao wei

Devil Within

Don't be too happy... AI man toys real life size coming... don't need African type anymore... inflatable, folder and can tuck under the bed... can blow to any size from Korean 4 inch size type to monster elephant size type...

LOL! CCP Commiecunt like you got no lanjiao ah? No wonder your mother, wife, sisters, and daughters all beg me to fuck them deep deep. LOL!...

I don't fuck your mother, you fuck her. You Satan came from her hole.... OMG... bad karma... pass...

I fuck your sisters ok.

Devil Within

I don't fuck your mother, you fuck her. You Satan came from her hole.... OMG... bad karma... pass...

I fuck your sisters ok.

LOL!... As expected from retarded dickless faggot CCP commiecunt go around fucking your own sister. No wonder your mother, wife, sisters, and daughters all beg me to fuck them deep deep. LOL!...

No warmth and passion in those toys

Even the low SES Ah Beng prefer Vietnamese or Thai women as the uncouth, rude, arrogant and materialistic behaviour of chinese women are just unberable
When you get them, Chinese women are horniest and mist passionate. And will buy you things.

Pinkieslut

Don’t laugh at Tiongs, SPGs also Kenna jungle fever

How Singaporean Woman Was Allegedly Scammed Into Marriage, Abused By Nigerian Ex-husband​

A Singaporean woman, Lynn Shia Soo Me, has narrated how she was scammed into marriage by a Nigerian man and allegedly subjected to physical, mental, and financial abuse for over 11 years.

Lynn said her Nigerian ex-husband who she identified as Michael Moses asked her to leave their son, Abraham with him in the United States and return to Singapore to work and earn money.

6048ccf098833.jpg

According to her, she returned to Singapore as he had demanded. She said initially, she was able to see her now 5-year-old son and spoke to him on the phone and video calls but since October 2019, she has not been able to see him as her ex cut off all communication with her.

In her new book, Ms Lynnocent, she tells the entire story from how she met the Nigerian, moved with him to the United States, had a divorce, and finally how she was pushed back to Singapore to earn money for her ex-husband as a criterion for seeing her son.

In an interview with TheIndependentSingapore, Lynn cried as she recalled how the Nigerian man took her to Kuala Lumpur.

She divorced her first husband and left her three daughters after meeting Michael in 2008 when she was 41. She said she did not realise he wanted to marry her to settle down in Singapore.

Unable to get a Singapore visa, the man took her to Kuala Lumpur in January 2009. A couple of months later, he took her to Nigeria where they spent a week and registered their marriage.

She said, "Michael planned on registering our marriage in Nigeria. He bought tickets to Nigeria. And there, we got married. While in Nigeria, he never introduced his parents or friends. In fact, we never met any of them. It was just the two of us. We stayed in a hotel. What do we do next?”, I asked him with excitement. I was joyous that we were finally married," Lynn narrated.

"We go back to Singapore and apply for a long-term visa, he answered.”

They returned to Singapore and soon after, she got pregnant. Unsuccessful in his bid to settle down in Singapore, he wanted a new life in America.

Before going to the US, she visited her parents’ house in Singapore. But they did not allow her to give birth in their home when they found out she was carrying his child.

Michael went to America in May 2015 and Lynn joined him there in August 2015. They stayed in Dallas in Texas. She said there she found out that he had even lied to her about his age and that he was planning to divorce her to marry another woman.

"I am not four years younger than you, Lynn. I am actually fourteen years younger," he told her.

Eventually, Michael divorced Lynn in October 2015 and married a US citizen called Beula. But he told Lynn his new marriage was only temporary. Lynn gave birth to her son Adrian on December 1, 2015.

Distanced from her family and estranged, Lynn had no other choice but to stay with Michael in the United States, with their son. She alleged he would often abuse her physically.

"Worse, he would rape me in front of Abraham. I wasn’t spared even during my periods. To let a child see such horrendous acts, was unforgivable," she recalled.

"Abraham, without a clue, would stay beside and wipe my tears, while Michael continued to ravish me. I had no clue as to why a man who said he loved me turned so cruel."

Lynn claimed that on October 29, 2019, Michael forced her to pack up and return to Singapore, and told her to earn money for him and their son. Lynn said that she was told if she did not set up a “fund” for him, she would never see her son again. Her son Adrian was three years old when she left him behind in America.

After returning to Singapore, she started working in the healthcare industry. She had never worked before other than a few months before her first marriage, some 28 years ago. Initially, she was able to see her son and speak to him on the phone and on video calls. However, a few months later, all contact allegedly ceased and she has not been able to see her son again. She did not send him any money, suspecting he was scamming her.

Now she is 54. Michael, who is 14 years younger than her, is 40 and Adrian, five years old. Still pining for her son, Lynn has not given up hope.

Her book, Ms Lynnocent, is her attempt at raising funds to return to the United States and get her son back.

Lynn has also started on an online petition to help reunite with her son.

In the petition, Lynn said she can only reveal his identity and SSN once authorities are convinced and when they contact her.

"Every day is a plight for me now. Every night I cry. I want my son. He is not giving. Hence, I am making this request. He doesn't even allow me to see my son even in video. He went and wrongfully added him as a custodial parent by making the authorities to believe that I ran away to Singapore. The fact is he asked me to go to Singapore with a cheating plan. I beg, cry, lament and plead...Please help me to get back to my son by signing this petition." she wrote.

Pinkieslut

Don’t laugh at Tiongs, SPGs also Kenna jungle fever

How Singaporean Woman Was Allegedly Scammed Into Marriage, Abused By Nigerian Ex-husband​

A Singaporean woman, Lynn Shia Soo Me, has narrated how she was scammed into marriage by a Nigerian man and allegedly subjected to physical, mental, and financial abuse for over 11 years.

Lynn said her Nigerian ex-husband who she identified as Michael Moses asked her to leave their son, Abraham with him in the United States and return to Singapore to work and earn money.

6048ccf098833.jpg

According to her, she returned to Singapore as he had demanded. She said initially, she was able to see her now 5-year-old son and spoke to him on the phone and video calls but since October 2019, she has not been able to see him as her ex cut off all communication with her.

In her new book, Ms Lynnocent, she tells the entire story from how she met the Nigerian, moved with him to the United States, had a divorce, and finally how she was pushed back to Singapore to earn money for her ex-husband as a criterion for seeing her son.

In an interview with TheIndependentSingapore, Lynn cried as she recalled how the Nigerian man took her to Kuala Lumpur.

She divorced her first husband and left her three daughters after meeting Michael in 2008 when she was 41. She said she did not realise he wanted to marry her to settle down in Singapore.

Unable to get a Singapore visa, the man took her to Kuala Lumpur in January 2009. A couple of months later, he took her to Nigeria where they spent a week and registered their marriage.

She said, "Michael planned on registering our marriage in Nigeria. He bought tickets to Nigeria. And there, we got married. While in Nigeria, he never introduced his parents or friends. In fact, we never met any of them. It was just the two of us. We stayed in a hotel. What do we do next?”, I asked him with excitement. I was joyous that we were finally married," Lynn narrated.

"We go back to Singapore and apply for a long-term visa, he answered.”

They returned to Singapore and soon after, she got pregnant. Unsuccessful in his bid to settle down in Singapore, he wanted a new life in America.

Before going to the US, she visited her parents’ house in Singapore. But they did not allow her to give birth in their home when they found out she was carrying his child.

Michael went to America in May 2015 and Lynn joined him there in August 2015. They stayed in Dallas in Texas. She said there she found out that he had even lied to her about his age and that he was planning to divorce her to marry another woman.

"I am not four years younger than you, Lynn. I am actually fourteen years younger," he told her.

Eventually, Michael divorced Lynn in October 2015 and married a US citizen called Beula. But he told Lynn his new marriage was only temporary. Lynn gave birth to her son Adrian on December 1, 2015.

Distanced from her family and estranged, Lynn had no other choice but to stay with Michael in the United States, with their son. She alleged he would often abuse her physically.

"Worse, he would rape me in front of Abraham. I wasn’t spared even during my periods. To let a child see such horrendous acts, was unforgivable," she recalled.

"Abraham, without a clue, would stay beside and wipe my tears, while Michael continued to ravish me. I had no clue as to why a man who said he loved me turned so cruel."

Lynn claimed that on October 29, 2019, Michael forced her to pack up and return to Singapore, and told her to earn money for him and their son. Lynn said that she was told if she did not set up a “fund” for him, she would never see her son again. Her son Adrian was three years old when she left him behind in America.

After returning to Singapore, she started working in the healthcare industry. She had never worked before other than a few months before her first marriage, some 28 years ago. Initially, she was able to see her son and speak to him on the phone and on video calls. However, a few months later, all contact allegedly ceased and she has not been able to see her son again. She did not send him any money, suspecting he was scamming her.

Now she is 54. Michael, who is 14 years younger than her, is 40 and Adrian, five years old. Still pining for her son, Lynn has not given up hope.

Her book, Ms Lynnocent, is her attempt at raising funds to return to the United States and get her son back.

Lynn has also started on an online petition to help reunite with her son.

In the petition, Lynn said she can only reveal his identity and SSN once authorities are convinced and when they contact her.

"Every day is a plight for me now. Every night I cry. I want my son. He is not giving. Hence, I am making this request. He doesn't even allow me to see my son even in video. He went and wrongfully added him as a custodial parent by making the authorities to believe that I ran away to Singapore. The fact is he asked me to go to Singapore with a cheating plan. I beg, cry, lament and plead...Please help me to get back to my son by signing this petition." she wrote.